Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reubina SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I had medical abortion and its been around 20 days. So I want to ask that can I get physically intimate with my partner now?
Hello! I have a tiny bump on the inside of my vagina and I was worried. I just had my checkup for STDs and my results were negative. What might this be?
I am 27 year old female and got pimple near anus. I scratched it and then it spread to the outer lips of vagina. I took fas 3 kit bcz of which I went through severe constipation for 4 days. Fifth day cleared and sixth day period started and today 4th day of periods with outer lips infected. Uncontrollable itching. What do I do? Really tired.
Took unwanted 72 later had periods even. Now will my periods continue according to new schedule as delayed by unwanted or it continue as it was going on. It has to happen periods b/w 28- 6 But due to unwanted 72. Happened on 15. Now when will my other period Start?
According to research, 80% of women fail to reach the pinnacle of gratification during physical intimacy. Therefore, certain tips may come in handy for women when it comes to achieving an orgasm by making the man last longer.
- Indulge in foreplay: Foreplay is usually very helpful in making the man last longer than usual. According to a popular woman's magazine, alternating between the actual intercourse and foreplay might actually titillate the man's senses even more, which helps him last longer.
- Change positions: Changing positions frequently may also delay orgasm for the man, thus helping him to last longer. Certain positions are rather helpful in this regard, especially the ones which let the woman take charge of things in the bedroom.
- Take it slow: It might be useful for the couple to begin slowly and for the woman to take her time in exploring her partner's body. The idea here is to increase the pace gradually instead of getting too fast too soon.
- Try to take his mind off the action: It usually helps a man last longer in bed by taking his mind off the immediate act. This reduces the heightened levels of arousal, making him to last comparatively longer.
- Indulge in more "between the sheets" action: Having more sex causes the man to be more sexually experienced, thus making him out-last his previous standards.
- Some DIY can help you beat the clock: Masturbating more frequently increases a man's ability to hold off ejaculation. This habit, though in excess is bad for a man's libido, if practiced in moderation, can help him stretch his couch sessions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
Causes for both:-
- Follopian tubal block
- Unovulatory cycle
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Uterine fibroids
- Advanced maternal age (above 35)
- Azoospermia - zero sperm count
- Oligospermia - low sperm count
- Asthenospermia - low motility of sperms
- Low libido - failure to achieve proper excitement.
Males and females both are equally responsible for infertility.
Do testicular examination regular from childhood for undescended testis & testicular atrophy
If any problems related to menstual cycle / periods do consult doctor before condition leads to infertility.
Sexual intercourse should be in ovulation period from day 10 to day 18 of period only. It will increase chances of getting pregnant.
Consult doctor if failure to achieve pregnancy within 6 months of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.
hello. I have pcod my age 21. I took deviry 10mg for 5days since I do not hve periods since 3months. I got periods aftr 10days stopping tablet. Bt the problem is when I go to bed its ok when I get up from sleep there is an heavy flow. Is this any problem please suggest me.
I have suffering from a periods problem. My periods are not regularly. My periods come in 6 month gap.
Me and my gf engaged in oral sex with ech other is this lead to any std like gonharehhea and any other we did pussy lickings nd after tht I feel little pain but tht was cured in 2-3 days will you please tell me how gonharehea spread nd does oral lead to any std.
I am planning for a child but in vain and my periods are also not regular and sometimes not getting. As I work for 10 hrs shift so I am out for approx 12 hours and very tired. Please advice any medicine or procedure to get pregnant and conceive?
I am 31 years old female and planning 2nd child for last 4 months. Pls give me some tips to improve fertility and soon get positive results.
Why one should go for lapro hysteroscopy? And provide complete details about this. Any risk factor or any other option is there any medicine for cure. Cost of Lapro surgery.?
My last period is 24/1/15 .I CHECK pregnant test . Test is positive .I had about this by eating tablet .So give name of tablet. Which is easy to avilable In medical
Hi, Me and my husband were just fooling around n performed oral o each other he didn't penetrated inside me just fingered on 7th march n my period should come by 8th march as last month I got it on 12 feb n to be double sure I ate ipill after 55 hours of the act ie yesterday evening. Still today i. E 10 I didn't got my periods. What can be the reason can this delay be because of pill if yes then by what day will I get my periods? Please help m worried! Thank you.
Sports Injuries are very common and often results from using improper gear or poor training practices and refers to all those injuries that are faced by an individual while playing a sport. It is essential to understand the preventive measures as well as the therapeutic methods at a basic level.
Types of Sports Injuries
Sports injuries can be categorized as an Acute Injury and a Chronic Injury. Acute Sports Injury occurs suddenly during playing or exercising. Sudden pain, fracture, and strained back are some examples of acute injury. Acute injuries don’t possess any serious threats to one’s life and can be easily healed over a period of time, depending on the injury and the physical conditions of the individual. Chronic Sports Injuries, on the other hand, are those injuries which occur for a long time and is also termed as an overuse injury. Examples include Achilles tendinitis, runner's knee, and swimmer's shoulder.
Steps to follow after an injury
If you have encountered a sports injury, then it is advisable to follow four simple steps.
- The first step involves taking adequate rest. One should reduce their regular activities and take as much rest as possible to regain normal condition.
- The second step comprises of using ice packs on the affected area for 15-20 minutes. This should be followed at least three times a day. But don’t exceed the limit of 20 minutes, as over application might result in worsening the situation.
- The third step involves compression, i.e., exerting even pressure on the affected area, which might help in reducing swelling.
- The last step comprises of elevation. Always try to have the affected area at an elevated level to stimulate speedy recovery. Suppose you have hurt your foot badly, then always place your foot on a pillow and then take rest.
If you follow these steps, then you can expect to heal your injuries gradually. But make sure, that in the case of chronic sports injury, you immediately visit a doctor and follow his prescribed medication and measures. The stated steps can help in case of minor acute sports injuries only.
Precautionary measures for sports injuries
If you want to reduce the risk of sports injuries, then include warm up as a mandatory activity before starting off with any sport or exercise. It is believed that proper warm up can reduce the chances of injuries that can occur during playing sports or exercising. Apart from warm up, you can keep few points in mind to avoid sports injuries like never twist your knees while stretching, don’t do overstretching, know your body limits and act accordingly.
Adhering to established standard best practices while involved in sports can minimize the occurrence of an injury to a great extent.
Haemophilia is a type of disorder in which blood does not clots easily or in a normal way. Haemophilia A is one of the common types of disease which causes due to deficiency of blood clotting factor VIII. Haemophilia B is another type which is caused due to the deficiency of blood clotting factor IX. Haemophilia is a lifetime condition which has no exact cure but can be managed by treatment. Haemophilia is a hereditary disorder which is mostly seen in men but is also observed in women sometimes if they carry the gene.
Symptoms of Haemophilia
Symptoms of haemophilia can vary depending on the severity of the disease. In most of the cases, bleeding is the common symptom of haemophilia. Sometimes, haemophilia causes internal bleeding which if left untreated can cause joint pains. There are some other general symptoms seen in people suffering from haemophilia. They are listed here.
- Bleeding through the nose
- Bleeding seen in faeces or urine
- Continuous bleeding when removal of tooth, surgery and when injured
- Unprompted bleeding
- Bleeding seen in joints which lead to swelling and pain
- Bleeding seen in urinary and gastrointestinal tracts
In some cases, internal bleeding happens in the brain which may come into notice during an injury. Such type of internal bleeding can be detected by the following symptoms.
- A severe headache
- Neck pain
- Severe stiffness in the body
- Abrupt weakness
- Problems in walking
Treatment for Haemophilia
The standard treatment of haemophilia involves mainly in replacement of missing clotting factor. As haemophilia is caused due to deficiency of factor VIII, the treatment involves the injection of factor VIII concentrates into the body which can be identified depending on the severity of bleeding, the site of bleeding and the age of the patient. Depending on the seriousness of the disease, factor VIII concentrates are given to the patient before going for surgery or dental extractions. This can help in preventing the bleeding.
As haemophilia is a hereditary disease, it is advisable to concentrate on prevention rather than cure of the disease. In order to prevent the disease, it is wise to undergo a genetic counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.