Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Reubina SinghYour feedback matters!
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.
Sir I have hormonal problem. Doctor said its pcod or pcos. My periods usually not regular. Can I conceive.
She is not having her periods this month and it has been 10 days still no sign of period. She is Sexually active and she is afraid of getting pregnant and even pregnancy test kit shows negative but still she is worried because test might be low sensitive so under what test she should go to ensure her pregnancy? And after test if result comes out positive than which tablet kit she should take to get rid off her pregnancy? Please mam provide me solution because she is too much tensed.
Dr. My wife is pregnant of 1.5 month. Can we have sex and for how long with how intense. please suggest.
I have pcos n from last 7 months amenorrhea. From last 2 months on ayurvedic treatment .last week my gynecologist gave me primolut n now I have menstrual cycle. But I need a treatment of pcos. N please tell me relation of increased insulin level n pcos. Moreover m very thin n lean. Contrary to symptoms of pcos.
What is ment by hormonal imbalance bcoz My Fiance is suffering with that problem. I came to know that is was in early stages. Is there any problem or further complications with this. Could you please me out.
I am 33 year old and I have a big and flappy tummy which is due to pregnancy. As my baby is 1 year old I want to reduce my tummy fat. So please help me with it.
Hi, I am 27 years old woman. From past few months I am experiencing irregular periods. I got my last period on 17th jan 2017 and since then I dint get my period yet. So itz been almost 70 days now. I consulted a gynecologist and she gave me deviry 10 mg. I took the dosage twice a day for five days. And itz been two days I have finished the tablets but I still dint get my periods. Pls help me. Is it common in girls at this age? Will I get menopause now itself? I am really very worried pls answer my questions.
Hi my husband always want To sex me is it harmful? and my husband also put one finger in my vagina is it harmful?
My girl frnd she is suffering frm irregular periods and even since from 5months her periods was not der. She is taking tension so plzz suggest me.
Ginger - this herb has been shown to reduce inflammation, cardiovascular conditions, blood clots and cholesterol. In a study, researchers found that animal subjects given ginger extracts had a significant reduction in cholesterol and blood clotting qualities. Moreover, it has been observed to inhibit the behavior of genes connected with inflammation.
I have done sex with my gf. She has taken ipill after 72 hours. We have done 3 times but only second time we have done unprotected. Kindly guide. Any other pill or anything which reduces chances of pregnancy.
I had normal delivery recently and feeding baby, how to reduce weight during this period? Now my baby is 1 and half month old.
I want to conceive and my periods are regular. Can I use folic acid tablets? In how many months we use folic acid tablets before pregnancy? What are precautions taken to become conceive?
1. Heart Disease
There are several theories that exist that attempt to explain the link between periodontal disease and heart disease. One theory suggests that oral bacteria can affect the heart when they enter the blood stream, attaching to fatty plaques in the arteries and contributing to clot formation. Coronary artery disease is caused by the thickening of the walls of the coronary arteries due to the buildup of fatty acids. Blood clots obstruct the normal flow of blood and lead to neglecting the heart of necessary amounts of nutrients and oxygen required to function properly. This can eventually lead to heart attacks.
Another theory is that the inflammation caused by periodontal disease increases plaque buildup, which may be a contributor to swelling of the arteries. Research shows that people with periodontal disease are almost two times as likely to suffer from coronary artery disease as those without the condition.
There are other studies that link a relationship between gum disease and stroke.
3. Pre-Term Pregnancy
According to the American Academy of Periodontology, pregnant women who have periodontal disease may be seven times more likely to have a baby that is born prematurely and too small.