Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reubina SinghYour feedback matters!
- Ayurveda medicine originated in india and is one of the oldest medical systems on the planet. “ayurveda” combines the sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As interest in health and wellness has increased in the western world, ayurvedic medicine has become something of a trend. Ayurvedic medical practices include treatments using herbal compounds, special diets, massage and other techniques that are meant to prevent and treat various ailments.
- Although ayurvedic medicine is widely studied, practiced and accepted in the east, in the west it remains something of a side note. For many people in the west, they have begun to study and practice ayurvedic medicine on their own, with and without traditional practitioners.
- Generally speaking, ayurvedic is safe, especially when under the guidance of skilled practioners. It is important to note that while ayurvedic medicine relies on herbs and natural ingredients, some of them may interact and interfere with western medications so it is important that you let your doctors know about your illness complete.
- Its unfortunate that west doesn’t officially recognize ayurvedic medicines.
- When it comes to selling herbal supplements online maximum websites are from west.
- Fact is this when people leave hope those who are chronic illness sufferers come to india learn yoga make modifications in their life style start treatment of ayurveda with consultancy of ayurveda physician.
Is swimming is good for girls? What r the benefits of swimming? What precautions should be taken while swimming to keep our hygiene good n skin healthy? Please suggest me.
I had periods on 14 april 2017 and recovered on 20. Had sex with my bf on 27 april, left all sperms inside it, so took unwanted-72 the next day's morning. After 4 days, I found pink color blood came out, last for 2 days and turned into brown and after 2/3 days, white fluid came out. I am waiting for the next period but its almost one week, as I have 30 days mensuration cycle. I want to know why this delay occur and suggest me some tips how to get mensurated faster.
Infertility is a medical condition which is characterised by problems in successful conception, even after prolonged and frequent unprotected sex amongst a couple. Infertility may occur due to problems with either the male, the female partner and in many cases both of them. This condition can cause much strife in a relationship not just within the individuals but also be a cause for social embarrassment. The causes of infertility could be-
Testicular injury or deformed testis,
Irregular menstrual periods,
Problems with erections,
Uterus is ill-shaped,
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome,
Scanty sperm count,
Blockage of the fallopian tube.
Ayurveda and Infertility-
According to Ayurvedic scriptures, infertility occurs when there is a deficiency of nutrients in the Shukra Dhatu of an individual. This might occur as a result of indigestion and excessive toxic content in the human body. This could be caused due to excessive consumption of spicy foods or if they have chronic stress or anxiety. The Ayurvedic remedies boost the nutrition of the Shukra Dhatu in order to boost fertility. The most potent Ayurvedic herbs which can cure infertility are as follows:
A prescribed consumption of the powder of dried banyan bark along with sugar might help to cure infertility.
The inclusion of cumin and turmeric powder in regulated dosages in your daily food might also help to facilitate fertility.
A consumption of the root of the herb Ashwagandha for 3 times a day has also been shown to be beneficial.
A daily consumption of the powder of Vanari Kalpa in warm milk might help in curing any problems related to the ejaculation of semen.
Consuming a mixture of the powder of Vrushya vati in warm milk, it might help to increase the sperm count.
The consumption of Ayurvedic preparation of phalasarpi (a mixture of the herbs Kustha, manjistha, Triphala, tagara, haldi etc.) might help to deal with the problems of infertility in women.
Yoga also has many effective asanas or poses which help boost both male and female fertility and thus may help in correcting infertility caused due to physical factors such as injuries or deformities.
Question for gynecologist there is any chance to come out from a lady Brest any liquid type material, when she is pregnant 29 weak pls help me.
Me and my girlfriend had sex in her periods time. Her periods starts 28 August and we have sex 30 August. We used condom but we did not know that the condom was broken. Is there any chances of getting pregnant. If there is any chances of pregnant then what should we do? Please answer me I'm very worried about this.
I am 26yers male, having a doubt about pregnancy. We are planning for it and what is the right time for pregnancy. Can you please give me suggestions for it.
Recurrent or persistent involuntary spasm of the musculature of the outer third of the vagina that interferes with sexual intercourse.
Vaginismus may be mild, moderate or severe. In some females, even the anticipation of vaginal insertion may result in muscle spasm and prevention of penetration. Desire, pleasure and orgasmic capacity may not be impaired. The condition may disrupt relationship. Unconsummated marriage and infertility have been found to be associated with condition. Diagnosis is made during the routine gynecological examination when the contraction of vaginal outlet is observed. Contraction of the muscles may cause pain.
In some vaginismus cases occurs during sexual activity but not during gynecological examination. This disorder found more in younger women. Vaginismus is a psychosomatic problem. Women can experience orgasm by getting effective sexual stimulation, without penetration. Husband may become ‘impotent’ being persistently unsuccessful in penetration or because of not wanting to hurt his wife. We are treating such cases at WNHO Clinic, Pune. Detail Information help line Mob. No. 9822006427.