Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Renu TariwalYour feedback matters!
My baby is 1 month and 8 days old. He is suffering from cold since 3 days, he can not take breathe from nose. Can you please suggest a nasal drops for his cold.
My son health is very weak and thin and energy level also poor. What should I do for his good health. Please give solution for his good health.
My sister daughter is 2 years old and still she do not forget drinking breast milk, her mom wants her to forget that. Please suggest some ways for that little child.
My daughter age 1years 1 month still not start standing properly by her own. What is the best remedies so she could be strong.
My 4year old daughter is now11.6kg. She is not gaining weight. Please tell how many times I give food to her. What nutrition food I give and at what timings.
Sore found on my 10 months baby body its spread more and also in faces how to control and how to prevent in future ?
Hi doc, my son is 5 months old. I am giving both breastfeeding and bottle for him. Once I started with formula his poo changed from yellow to green colour and it's smelling awful. But he seems to be fine. M giving nan pro 1. Is he fine? Or I need to change another brand.
I delivered a baby boy 5 years ago and breastfed him for around 2 years and 8 months. However I still have sensitive nipples. They are erect maximum time, I have to wear padded bras in order to conceal them. Please help.
If I give solid food to baby how many times should I divide and what kind of food will b better suggest food chart for baby?
This is for my 1 year 3 month baby .She had vomiting lose stools temp 101 before 4 days and was admired in hospital.After that temp normal losemotion sets after 1 day.Blood test and stool test done.Antibiotics is given.Yesterday discharged from hospital.But she is not taking food properly semisolid stool nausea vomiting is stil.She looks too tired.
My baby is 1.8 years old. He is suffering from cough from last 5 days. And after 5 days fever is 101. I am giving him grilinctus syrup and crocin syrup. But cough is not control. My baby is whole night coughing and many times vomiting. So please advice me some cough syrup and other medicine name.
At the point when your child is around six months old, you can acquaint him with a variety of foods. Giving your child a solid, balanced diet will guarantee he has the vitamins and supplements he/she needs to develop.
Do not get into the easy trap of feeding junk to make the kids happy. Never give your child foods that are high in sugar or salt. These foods are low in vital supplements and it's easy for your child to feel full after eating them, leaving less space for healthy meals.
So which foods and drinks should you limit as your baby grows?
Below is the list of the worst foods to feed your child.
1. Crisps and Crackers: Crisps and crackers are typically high in salt. Babies require just a little measure of salt: under 1g (0.4g sodium) a day until they are 12 months old. Your child's kidneys can't adapt to more salt than this, so it’s best to avoid crisps and crackers.
2. Fizzy Drinks: These beverages come with zero health benefits, and their acidic nature can harm your infant's developing teeth. Also some fizzy beverages contain caffeine, which can make your child jittery and disturb his/her sleeping patterns, giving him/her a headache as a result.
All your infant needs to drink is milk. Likewise, sugary beverages are high in calories, and can make your child overweight in toddlerhood, if given to him/her regularly.
3. Fruit Juice: Fruit juice may sound like something very healthy. However, it's advised not to give your infant fruit juice for the same reason as you should avoid soft drinks and sodas. Fruit juices are high in natural sugars and are acidic, which means they can harm your infant's teeth.
Water and breastmilk are the most suitable beverages for your infant until he's one year old.
Milk contains essential minerals and vitamins, for example, calcium, vitamin B2, and vitamin B12, which are essential for your baby’s proper growth and development.
4. Sweets and Chocolates: High sugar foods such as desserts and chocolates means are best avoided. Sugar creates acid in your child’s mouth and attacks his enamel, causing cavities and consequently tooth decay.
However, if you want to give your child sweets, feed them to him/her during meal time. The amount of saliva in the mouths increases while eating a meals. Saliva, being a natural antiseptic, neutralises the effects of the enamel attacking acid produced by these sugary delights.
I feel my daughter who is 5. 8 years old a little depressed abt school going. . She is moody always. Finds silly reasons to avoid school .she says the teacher luks like a bear because she has a big mouth etc. She has become rude in class etc. She tells her teacher embarrasses her n speaks loudly to her n her co students From past 15 days age has not eaten properly nor she is happy. . She looks stressed. Frequency of stomach ache. . Mouth ulcers have become a problem to her now. Kindly tel me how to react and convince her. She even has a little brother. She likes him a lot but due to school issue she does not seem interested in him also. . Help.
I'm 32 years old female. I'm so much depressed for the past 3 months. My husband betrayed me. He's in relationship with a girl of age 31. Both told me that they were friends. But both of them planning to marry in Malaysia cause she's a Malaysian citizen. We've a kid of age 5. Don't know what to do?
Hi I have a three and half year old child and she is getting fever very frequently along with caught and running nose. Caught is very sever, some times when she is caught she will vomit. We will consult a doctor they will give some medicine then she will be ok for two three days and again she will get fever. Today she is getting fever every three hours. Could you please advise us.
Asthma is a respiratory disease that takes place with a variety of symptoms including breathlessness, wheezing and coughing. It usually occurs when the airways get obstructed, which in turn leads to inflammation of the tubes. So how can you recognise the signs and symptoms of asthma? Here is a list of ways!
- Risk Identification: It has been observed by doctors and medical science that there is no specific reason for the onset of this ailment. It can be caused due to genetic as well as environmental factors. So, in order to recognise the symptoms, you will first of all have to take stock of both these factors. Find out if you have any blood relatives who have suffered from this ailment and try to find out how it started and at what age, so that you can watch out for the same warning signs. Also, if you are more prone than others when it comes to allergic conditions like rhinitis and atopic dermatitis, then you are at risk. Other risk factors also include living in a high pollution zone, as well as being overweight, smoking, working within close range of exhaust fumes and other chemicals, and other such factors.
- Symptom Identification: To be able to identify whether or not you are at risk, you must identify the potential symptoms including persistent shortness of breath, which may strike regularly. Also, another symptom is not being able to sleep comfortably due to excessive coughing and breath shortness as well as shallow breathing and wheezing. You may also experience some amount of chest tightening or constriction. These symptoms will usually get worse if you happen to be suffering from the flu or a cold.
- Respiratory Health: If you are suspecting the onset of this disease, it would be a good idea to watch your respiratory health by observing the rise and fall of your breath when you are doing energy consuming and strenuous activities like exercising or other such tasks. Sports induced asthma is an actual condition that can get worse when your lungs are faced with cold and dry air. Also, if you are facing exhaust fumes and chemicals as a part of your job, then you are at risk of occupational asthma, in which case you should watch your respiratory health very closely. These symptoms can also get worse when you are around animals and pets due to the allergens that may trigger wheezing and coughing. A lung function test can be conducted by the pulmonologist in case you are suffering from any of these symptoms and conditions on a persistence and prolonged basis.
Knowing and reporting your symptoms to the doctor is important for getting timely treatment.