Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu SolankiYour feedback matters!
What is 14 dental points? Mere teeth cavty ki vajah se kerab ho gaye. Or army walo ne medicl me 14 dental points ka jikr kiya hai .mere last wale 3 lower teeth khrab hai. Koi solution for this.
If you ever see any white patches in your mouth please do visit a dentist for proper check up as it could be an unavoidable disease. It can be scrapable or non scrapable. White patches can be seen due cheek bites if you have any sharp tooth it can hurt your oral mucosa all you can do is do visit your dentist he/she will the round off the sharp point as it is necessary to avoid further development of any pathology.
Keep your diet healthy add more fruits and green vegetables in your diet will do the added benefits.
Hi I am 28 years old lady want to know the teeth whitening charges. And how many sittings is required.
I am 36 years old 3 days back unfortunately I take some acid type chemical in my mouth and spit it and washed with water repeatedly but already damages my mouth some medicine taken like mint flavour syrup, ointment for mouth ulcers. What type of medicine have to taken pls suggest me.
I am 26 year old and some of my teeth are not in same level they are forward. Is it possible to straighting of teeth at this age?
I have got gum problem from last 2 days, the gums behind my lower tooths have come below the point where it should be (the point where gum attaches with the teeth). It's looking me like it's swollen. Also, my bottom 3 teeth always feel like I have eaten lemon. It was paining a lot initially, so I took some pain killer, started using sensodine and using Smyle gel (used for ulcer). My pain has stopped now and I'm feeling better than before. I have stopped taking pain killers but still using Smyle gel. Now, a smaller portion at the front part of bottom teeth gum appears red swollen but it's not paining a lot. Shall I consult a dentist or this can be cured by some medicine. If can be cured by medicine than which one to take. Thanks.
The smile is the first thing we notice about a person, and more than anything else, it reveals the teeth first. We all yearn for that set of perfectly aligned teeth that are pearly white in color. However, this is not a reality in all people.
Due to various reasons, the teeth are not always bright and white. In some cases, the high fluoride content in the water can lead to fluorosis, which causes irregular patches on the teeth. Chewing tobacco and smoking are another reason for teeth discoloration, ranging from yellow to brown to black. The most inevitable of all reasons is ageing, where they naturally change to a darker shade of yellow. However, dental technology has also improved to come up with various solutions, so that the dream for that set of pearly whites can be made a reality.
Bleaching is by far the most commonly used method for teeth whitening. The tooth has an outer layer called enamel, a next layer called dentin, and a final inner layer called the pulp. The enamel contains organic particles that give the tooth its color, and the bleach material attacks these organic particles and thereby removes the stains.
It is always advisable to use tooth bleaching under the supervision of a dentist. A thorough examination and diagnosis is required before deciding on one of the two modes of bleaching.
- In-office bleaching: This involves use of whitening gels that are not available over the counter. The gel is applied on the discolored portions of the teeth to leave a whiter tooth behind after the stipulated time.
- Home bleaching: In cases where more regular application is desired, the patient is given a kit which has customized trays and the whitening gel. The patient is educated on a schedule including how and when to apply the gel and instructions for this application.
In addition, for minor discolorations, there are other options as below:
- Whitening strips: These strips are similar to adhesive bandage and contain the bleaching agent. They are applied onto the tooth and left for usually about 30 minutes to take effect.
- Brush-on whitening: These gels are applied directly on the tooth and left for a while or overnight if required.
- Whitening chewing gum: For the chewing gum lovers, this could be an option. These chewing gums are similar to any chewing gum but include bleaching agents.
Side effects: Sensitivity and gum irritation are the two common side effects of bleaching. This could be either from the chemical or the trays that are used. The need to repeat the treatment again is another shortcoming. Repeated visits to the dentist may be needed once or twice a year to maintain the pearly white smile!
I'm a 19 year old male. It's been almost 4 years since I visited a dentist and I'm ashamed about it. I feel terribly afraid to visit a dentist due to the fear of pain and needle phobia that i have. I finally found that there was something called sedative dentistry and I have learnt more about it on the internet. This gave me a little hope and looking forward to get treated. Vulnerable and urgently in need of help.
Front lower central both teeth are mobile and as per suggestion it may needed minor surgery of root. Kindly tell me how much it will cost and what time it required to complete the same.
One of my tooth needs to be extracted but with the best of my ability I cant open mouth enough that is required by dentist to perform extraction.Please help
- Firstly brush twice daily by using soft or ultrasoft brush.
- Brush in vertical motion, but not in horizontal motion. Don't apply pressure while brushing your teeth.
- After brushing use mouth wash in diluted form (1: 1). Don't use tooth pick to remove the food that gets lodged in between the teeth. Use interdental brush to remove the food stuck in between your teeth. After having food gargle nicely with normal water. Keep your teeth and mouth clean.