Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Renu PatelYour feedback matters!
In 6 week pregnancy if she is suffering from fever and some cold and cough. Then regular medicine useful or not.
Taking a large no. of medications often leads to a dry mouth. Increase your fluid intake or ask your dentist about an artificial saliva product or chew sugarless gum after a meal to keep your mouth moist.
Reduced sex drive can be a result of many psychological and physical causes. This condition may ruin a person’s relationship, more so, if both the partners are experiencing poor sex drive. Eventually this affects confidence and self esteem of either partners. A natural option to treat such a condition is Ayurveda. Herbs being organic, treat the root cause of this ailment. These herbs are known to give relief to poor libido among men and/or women. In addition to including these herbs, knowing reasons that can cause, deficient sex drive may also be of great help.
Physical fatigue and stress are major causes of lack of interest in sex. There may be medical or psychological reasons that can cause this condition. Medical conditions affecting sex drive include, hormonal imbalance, conditions affecting reproductive system in women.. Other physical reasons causing this condition include, trauma, injury, accident related trauma, etc. It is common in women, post delivery.
Although it is good to seek medical help, you may want to make few changes in lifestyle and pin point the reasons of poor libido. With help of ayurvedic herbs, you can treat this condition, by attending to factor causing it. Listed below are five effective options that can alleviate your problem to a great extent.
1) Garlic Lets begin with a simple herb that is commonly found, garlic. Garlic is an ayurvedic herb, and is popular for its properties to cure. Recouping after an infection or injury or child birth is easier, when you include garlic in your diet. Besides being curative, it is known for its improved sexual performance in men and women, as it promotes, general well being of sexual organs.
2) Shatavari popularly known as Asparagus Racemosus, helps in alleviating hormonal imbalance in women, more so, after child birth. It is also good remedy to overcome difficulties while conceiving. It is known to improve blood circulation and generation process, besides, overcoming miscarriage conditions in women. It is also effective in treating, certain conditions in men, such as, inflamed sexual organs, spermatorrhea and impotence.
3) Ashwagandha It is commonly called as Indian Ginseng and useful in treating conditions in men. It can mitigate conditions such as, male infertility, impotence, and premature ejaculation. It is an adaptogenic herb that provides good nourishment to your body, thereby making it competent to handle stress and strain. It therefore rejuvenates your sex drive, other than strengthening your respiratory and reproductive systems. When you are not stressed or fatigued, sexual desires, come back to you. To include ashwagandha in your routine, you should take it with, warm milk or ginger or hot water or honey or meals, to digest it easily.
4) Salab Mishri is a terrestrial plant known for promoting sexual endurance, besides improving your overall health. It is popularly useful in men, with conditions affecting sperm quality. It is known to improve blood circulation to penile region and hence augment sperm quality.
5) Shilajit Ayurveda revers this herb to be a divine, youth rejuvenating nectar. It helps maintain your youthful vigor and sexual desire. It is basically an aphrodisiac, that works to ameliorate male sperm count or low sperm count in man. It is effective when, poor libido is a result of hormonal irregularities. To summarize, this herb, improves hormone functioning, libido and sexual performance, and can be called Ayurvedic equivalent to Viagra.
Hi, my son is 1 year and 1 month. Till 1 year he had food with out any problem. But last 10days he refused to eat some types of food like rice. He s earing rava upma and wheat bread in a good amount. What food I can give it to him. Is it good to eat wheat breads. I m still feeding my milk during night.
My Aunt works all the day and if it were possible to work all the night, she would definitely do that as she doesn't like to take rest from work. She doesn't listen anybody regarding this. As it is necessary to keep her healthy, especially her bones needed to remain stronger, so please tell me how can she maintain her health well. Although she doesn't think about her health, but we need to take steps as per your suggestion.
Hello Doctor From some months my period coming irregularly. Once it comes only for one day. What I should do. T regular periods . Because from this. The hairs. Increased. On my face. I'm too much worried about. Tell me? What I should do?
My wife frequently asks me to lick or kiss her feet. I also enjoy to do so. Why she asks to do these things? Please any lady doctor help me to know the reason. And are women likes to get there feet licked by guys?
One of my relative got breast cancer it was cured but now she got it again doesn't cancer have no cure.
Hello sir, i'm a girl of 24 years my height is 5'7" and i'm slim. My other body parts are still fine but breast and hands are not well shaped. Sometimes I feel enlargement in breast size but then after some time it again come to its original size. I dunno what to do. My current size is 30.5.
I frequently have sex with my gf but unfortunately I have released my sperms into her periods have stopped actually she should have her periods on 15 but it's 24 and it still not yet how can she back her periods she is 19 years and I am 22 say some tablet through which we can get out from this tension.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hi I am having some white patches near vagina and anus area. It was at first only kne but mow two large. Lot of itching does not let me sit or sleep properly. I am not sexually active. I am worried what ut could be? Please help me.
Hello Mam actually I am 22 year old girl since beginning of my periods they r irregular I had tests all r normal so please suggest medicine so that I get the cycle regularly in every month.
I'll do pregnancy test two times but still I'm not sure what can I do? Is that necessary to take I pill? Reply me fast.
**tricolour sample meal plan for the healthy nation**
Early morning: green tulsi water with white banana and orange apricot
Breakfast: green methi spinach roti with white curd and orange home-made pickle
Mid-morning: papaya, kiwi & apple fruit salad
Lunch: tricolour vegetable biryani
Evening snack: tiranga sandwich with green tea
Pre-dinner: tomato, paneer, mint and basil leave salad
Dinner: green moong dal, carrot vegetable with roti
Would love to know who all tried the menu.
P. S. This is just a sample meal plan and is not intended to achieve a certain health or a lifestyle goal. However all options in the menu are healthy and can be followed by anyone.
I request to you all docters .kya aaplog mujhe kuch aisa treatment bata sakte h jisse mai jaldi pregnant ho jaau. Mera regular period time pr aa jata h.relation ship bnane k baad bhi mai pregnant nhi bn paa rhi. please answer me fast.
My sister is 6 weeks pregnant. She is having heart burn, nausea and mouth ulcers. She had similar problem on &off before pregnancy and used to take medicines for it. Now can sompraz be taken for heartburn. Will it affect pregnancy?
The way we sit, walk, bend or stand is hugely dependent on one very vital organ of the human body; the spine. The spinal column provides strength and support to your entire framework. It has nerves, muscles, bones and tendons; all of which enhance proper functioning of your body. The human brain sends signals to the nerves in your spinal cord, a mass of nerve fibers and tissues ensconced within the spine, which further prompts every single part of your body to perform minute and notable actions all the same. A spine injury can, thus impair your health; in many cases it can even turn out to be fatal. Care should be taken to avoid sources of spine shock or injury. If an injury has already been acquired, it should be treated either through exercising or through medical assistance.
A few postures to reap the benefits of a fit spine:
- Twist your spine either early in the morning or after a tiring day: Fold one leg while the other leg remains perched on the folded one. If the left leg is folded the left elbow should be rested on your perched right knee and the right palm should be placed on the yoga mat behind your right hip. This posture can be repeated by folding the right leg as well. It increases spine mobility by twisting it to the end of its range sideways. Muscular spine aches can be remedied by following this posture once each day.
- Do not slouch but sit straight: Some people are in the habit of slouching when they sit or stand. This is an absolutely wrong thing to do if your spine health is of any concern to you. Stretch out your shoulder blades and remain erect while standing and the same should be followed while sitting. Bending one's spine, unless it is necessary, can be very harmful.
- Stretch your spine in three directions: This exercise is a good way to allay the tension your spine has to undergo every day. Sit with folded legs, intertwine your fingers and stretch your arms upward, in front and at the back to expand your spine to the full.
- The downward doggy posture can relieve back pain: In this yoga posture, one is expected to stretch his or her legs according to the width of the person's back and stoop forward by placing the palms on a yoga mat. Knees and elbows should not bend.