Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Renu ChawalaYour feedback matters!
Pain in breast from some days, want to know why its happening, this for the first time m facing this problem. What could be the problem. Do I need to consult doctor for this .pls help me.
Hello Dr. my age is 29 years old and wt 58 kg my first baby is 7 years old but my 2 baby because of my studies I had an abortion dnc in December after that from March onwards my tummy and thigh area are slightly increased. But I want to stay slim and fit. Pls suggest and reply what to do. Pls help. Thanks and regards.
I always have regular cycle of 26-33 days. I had unprotected sexual act on the 19th day of my cycle. There was no penetration. But there was stimulation with hands. And there was precum.in the hands. And then he stimulated me. With the hands. Though he had peed before the sexual act. And throughout the act there was no ejaculation. And after the incident after 8 days .i got my periods for 2 days. With lower abdominal pain and lower back pain. I changed 5 pads. But there was dizziness and breast and nipple pain this tym. Today is the 4 day of the period and I hav almost stopped bleeding with only few spotting. Also today a hpt was taken with the morning sample with the help of prega news which turned out to be negative. So it is possible that I am still pregnant. As I do not want to be pregnant now. Please help me with your advise. Please please please. I do not want to be pregnant .
Hi, I was 20 years, and married ,last month me and my hubby took treatment for getting pregnancy doctor did all tests everything is gud, but my ovary is small ,she gave injection to increase the size of ovary, and gave medicines for conceiving, but I got my periods on 5 of march my last period was 8 of Feb and before period was on 25 Jan means last month I got my periods again after 15 days of my before periods, now doctor suggest me to take krimson 35 tablets for 21 days, did I get pregnancy when using krimson 35 tablets? Means when I searched in google some body wrote that this is a type of birth control pills and some are saying other reasons, if I get pregnant this month I was very happy, because next month I am going another state I am having exams. Means me and my hubby are at different places, Can you please help me doctor.
Since last 5/6 months dandruff problem started on my head. I never had such problem in my pass life and for such too long period of time. Kindly guide me to solve this problem.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
My friend is 19 years old and she had sex forcefully. More than 20 times. She's worried for her hymen repair. Is it possible. Secondly, she's suffering from polycystic Ovaries. Can she be pregnant in future. Will she can become mother. Please help.
I had gone for TSH test where result was 3.82. Below the results it was mentioned -- Pregnancy 1st times: 0.3-4.5 2nd times: 0.5-4.6 3rd times: 0.8-5.2 What does this pregnancy times indicate, plzz help one of my frnd saw this report and is asking me whether I was pregnant in past. This is the report on 19.08.2014.
Hi doctor, I have taken unwanted kit mifepristone on 12 jan and my period came in two days after that I was having safe sex. But my period did not came till date and I have check pregnancy kit it shows negative. What to do.
Dear sexologist, mera girlfriend ko sex karne ko maan hai. Anal sex pe interest hai. Abhi gf ko 22 saal hai. Condom kar ke sex karna chahta hai. 1. Kya gf sex karne se pregnant hoga. 2. Agar pregant hoga sex karne kitne mahine ke andar pregnant hogi. 3. Agar i-pill liye to pregancy fir bhi hota hai kya .4. I-pill se pura pregnancy ko bandh hota hai kya .please help kijiye. 22 saal mein pregnant ko pura bandh karna hai. Please 4 questions ka problem solution den.
Sir my age 32 yr I am married far 6 yr but I have not child I do every test who said Dr. but no result give me some tips thanks.
She is 21 weeks pregnant and she is suffering from cold and throat infection and cough. Please suggest Wat tables can use please remember she is pregnant.
STDs will spread through lip-lock kissing or it will spread through saliva? Some of my friends told me that it will spread, and some told it will not spread.
My period is 17-09-2015& I had sex with my husband from 02-10-2015 to 09-10-2015, can I get pregnant.
I am 30 years old married woman, my problem is hypoplastic utres with small ovaries, if I take any treatment if possible to conceive?
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.
My age is 28, my wife has suffers from diabetes during pregnancy, what types of medicines she have used in this condition,
Hello Dr, I missed my period from 2 day I have pain on my stomach back and head I done pregnancy test but positive line was so much faint what its mean can I pregnant?
PILLOWS AND MATRESSES.
“My neck pain started two days ago, Immediately I removed my pillow”
This is the very usual dialogue that I hear in my daily practice from my patients who are suffering from neck pain. Is pillow that important factor in causing neck pain or in relieving neck pain?? Let us know the facts.
Neck pain can be caused because of various reasons. Poor neck posture is one of the reasons for neck pain. So, what should be your sleeping posture? How can a pillow alter your normal sleeping posture?
Body needs rest and sleep gives our body rest so that body and mind work efficiently. It is very important that we maintain a normal sleeping posture so that muscles also get rest.
- Spine has to be straight
- Neck has to be in line with the body.
- It is better to avoid sleeping on tummy, as you will be forced to turn your neck to one side to facilitate breathing. Whole length of your sleep is spent with the neck turned to one side, out of alignment with the body, forcing the brain to sense something wrong and you wake up with a stiff neck. Pillow has no role here!!!
So, what kind of pillow can be used?
- Pillow can neither be too hard as it doesn’t absorb the shock/ weight of head, nor it can be too soft as the weight of the head can depress the pillow down and might take neck too low than body.
- Ideally the pillow has to regain its original shape faster once you wake up from lying position. If a pillow takes too long to come back to its original shape or doesn’t come at all or remains in the same shape, its time for you to change your pillow.
- If you are lying on your back, its better to use a thin pillow which supports your head and neck. Please do not use a thick pillow in this position, as it may raise or bring your head and neck forward or higher than body causing stress to your spine.
Not using a pillow when you lie down in this position can take your neck backwards and might cause trouble breathing.
Recommended to use a thin/ lighter pillow when you lie down on your back.
- If you are lying on your side (right or left), its better to go with a thicker pillow. Ideally the pillow should be as thick as the distance between your shoulder and neck, so that when you lie down on your side the neck doesn’t go down or go up and stays in line with the body. Pillow has to be used!!
Recommended to use a thicker pillow when lying on side.
Pillow is not a major cause of neck pain. Its always better to use a pillow than not using at all. Removing the pillow the moment neck pain starts is definitely not a good solution for your neck pain. Chose the right pillow and more importantly consult your Physiotherapist.
As with the pillow for neck pain, mattress is not a major cause for back pain.
- Mattress should not be too hard, should not be too soft either.
- If it is too soft, the broader areas of our body like the hips and shoulders, might press the mattress down thereby reducing the support for other body parts, which strains them as they do not get proper support.
- If its too hard, the mattress wont be able to support the various natural curvatures of our body (broader and narrower areas), forcing the muscles to work more and get strained.
- Its better to change a sacked mattress or too depressed mattress.
- Mattress should be uniform in contour.
- Lying bare on floor wont work!!!!
And more importantly consult your Physiotherapist for back related issues.
Have a pain free life…..