Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 21years old suffering from mild headache and not able to eat any thing please provide me a solution.
Hello doctor my husband having diabetes so he use to drink bitter guard juice then know recently he having jaundice so please kindly give us information it is good to drink, bitter guard juice or not.
I am not getting proper diet. And I don't feel the same as I do lots of work in day. Pls tell me what to avoid and take.
I am suffering from esophageal candidiasis. I am having fluconazole tab for 2 weeks. Now am feeling dizzy, acidity problem etc. Is it normal? Please assist me with diet chart and fruits to avoid in my diet? How many days will it take to recover completely. Thank you.
I am shanthi, 23 years old female and have headache for last 2 months. I have use pain relief tablets for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Sir I am 27 year old my penis size is 4.7 inches should I surgery my penis so it grow 2 to3 inches please help me.
It is estimated that 25% of people with normal blood pressure and about 60% of those with high blood pressure are salt sensitive, which means that as salt intake goes up so does blood pressure.
'salt to taste' as it reads in most recipes.... At times far exceeds the sodium requirements of our bodies, resulting in water retention, stress on our kidneys and bloating up. Not to mention the fact that if you are salt-sensitive then you may be at a much higher risk of strokes and heart attacks.
Apart from the salt that you add to your food, do you know the amount of stealth salt you are exposed to? the papads, the pickles and the farsan that you eat have excessive salt and so does any other packaged food that you may be consuming on a regular basis. A good idea is to read the labels of what you are buying.
Let us help you identify the stealth salt in your food...
- Use less, or no, salt in cooking or preparing dishes like salads, sauces and dips.
- Remove the table salt and any salt seasoning - such as lemon, pepper, garlic and onion salts.
- You should set aside the masala sachets that come with instant noodles, readymade soups, sauces etc.
- Don't use ready-made salad dressings.
For additional flavour to your food, minus the excessive salt, keep a stock of fresh garlic, onion, ginger, parsley, coriander, and seasonings like, dry onion powder, dry mustard, nutmeg, black pepper and roasted cumin powder in your kitchen.
Remember: it's easier to cut down on sodium when you are on a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products.
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.