Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RawatYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctors, Since last 3-4 years I see some time black and white spot in my skin. Some time it's automatically cleared some time its always be there. Currently I have three place on my boy. I have problem of digestion and I stomach heats. Please advice me what to do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
How far the length of male organ matters, during intercourse and what is the course of action to make the female counterpart reach perfect orgasm.
Is bleeding also normal as it was rough sex after 5 months? Bleeding was light and I had light brown discharge up to an hour after having sex.
I am 46 yrs old male. It pains in my heart when I do some hardwork or walk fast. Please sugest me what to do.
Hi, I'm 28 years old lady, I always have a problem of headaches leading to vomiting, nausea and acidity. Please suggest. Regards.
Hi my name is tejal debate I m facing problem of acidity from previous 2 year I can't understand why this will happen regularly. Help me how to maintain that I now to reduce that.
Sir, I am 22 years old male I have sitting work in office daily so some gas problem in my stomach daily so that problems occur what I do for this problem with permanent solution?
I am a student, 19.8 years old. I am facing gas problems and constipation. How can I get out of this gas problems? & be a healthy person? What should I do?
I have problem of erectile dysfunction since 1.5 years and I'm only 25 years old. I am able to erect but it's not a very hard erection my erection is very week. I think it's because of my masturbation habit. I masturbate 4 to 5 times in a week and also I eat heavy junk food. And I'm not satisfied with my penis size it's only 5" when it erect. Sir please help me. Is it possible to increase penis size?
Erectile dysfunction refers to a condition where the male patient cannot achieve and retain a normal erection for satisfactory sexual activity. This is also known as impotence. Stress, anxiety, and other ailments like diabetes, high cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases and others, may be the cause of erectile dysfunction. Usually, the primary form of medical intervention includes therapy for the patient to get over the stress and anxiety more than anything else.
Ayurveda also prescribes a number of remedies for getting over Erectile Dysfunction. These are as follows:
- Carrots, Egg and Honey: One can take half a bowl of chopped carrots and add half a boiled egg along with two tablespoons of honey. This should be mixed well and taken so that the condition abates. As per Ayurveda, one must have this concoction for one month, on a daily basis.
- Drumstick Flowers: Drumsticks are known to be rich in anti-oxidants and can be used in tonic form to overcome this form of sexual disability. One can boil drumstick flowers in a glass of milk. This milk can be taken once the tonic becomes lukewarm. This helps in flushing out the toxins that may be blocking the flow of energy in the affected region.
- Ginger and Honey: This is another natural mixture that can be taken at least three times a day, for a few months as ginger is a known aphrodisiac. Crush ginger to a paste. Add two teaspoons of honey and mix it well before having it. This can also be used to drive away cold and cough.
- Abstinence: As per Ayurveda, there are a number of ingredients that one should and should not eat. With a tweak in our lifestyle and daily habits, Ayurveda seeks to reach the root cause of the problem rather than merely offering a cure. Therefore, it manages to prevent any recurrences. For erectile dysfunction, one must abstain from excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, and drug abuse. One must stick to a healthy diet which has a balance of all the food groups. This can also help in better penile tissue growth. Also, better blood circulation in the area will be encouraged as the toxins will be routinely flushed out with the help of various kinds of healthy food.
- Massages: Oil massages are a major part of any Ayurvedic therapy and Sanda Oil massage is said to be especially beneficial for people who are suffering from this condition as it helps in encouraging better blood flow with which the patient and achieve and hold an erection for a longer time.
Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Seasame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of pt. specific problem, by Ayurveda doctor.
Getting yourself treated for erectile dysfunction is a matter of bringing back confidence in one's sexual life and relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.