Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I have a nose allergy. When I eat or drink something cold then next day sneezing starts after shower. It stops when I sleep. But when Stand up then I sneezing comes continues. I want the solution.
I have phlegm in my throat since one year. I consult ent regarding this issue, but I didn't get satisfactory response. What should I do now. Iam 27 year old male.
I am suffering from sour throat. I had a glass of chilled lichi juice which I think is the main cause. Now my throat is all red from inside and is aching when I eat or drink something. I gargled thrice today.
My mother is 56 years of old have blood pressure 90-160. Some times she have sudden dizziness, lack of balance, nervousness and a headache also. What to do? please Give suggestion.
My sneezing problem is increasing day by day I sneeze about 10-15 times in one session I have taken levocetirizine and montelukast but no change seems.
What is root cause of tonsillitis. How to avoid recurrent tonsillitis other than surgery. It's more than 6 times in a row.
I have some throat pain when I drink water and swallow food or any thing from 6-7 days. Please help me. Thanks.
Hi my name is anil gupta 30 years old struggling with snoring Getting snoring biggerly even iam waking up with my snore please suggest on this.
I am 40 year old. I am suffering from hearing problem of right side ear at last 6 month. I have use some kind of sad drops etc but no result.
Hi. I hv blemishes on my chicks nd nose and my skin become very dull and blackish. . Please advise what remedy should I take to avoid these skin problems. .
I am 39 years old male and a smoker. I have frequent pain in my throat. I have also heavy gastric problem. Please suggest.
My child 6 year old GENERAL HEALTH CHECK-UP in SCHOOL please request to consult for NAD wax present in right ear.
The problem is my throat continuously pains and also I feels a lot of pain when I swallowed something? What can I do for escaping from this physical problem.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.