Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Plz tell me home remedies for reduce black ness of underarms. And also tell me how can I fair my skin colour.
Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of growing old. As we grow our skin becomes thin and loses its elasticity which results in sagging. However, excessive sun exposure, stress, sudden weight loss or genetic predisposition can also lead to wrinkling of the skin.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to fight wrinkles; here is a list of 10 natural ways to reduce your wrinkles:
- Drink plenty of water: The first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
- Egg whites: Egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: Honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Almonds: Almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin B3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.
Sir my sister of 20 years of age is having a very bad ulcers in mouth and also she had some rashes like thing over her legs below her knees She underwent urin test and the amount of microscopic puss cell were 30 - 35 please suggest what to do. She have fever and little vomiting tendency bjt no other UTI symptoms.
Treatment of Skin Disorders:
Cumin has a high content of vitamin E which keeps your skin healthy and glowing. Besides, the essential oils, cumin have disinfectant and anti-fungal properties which protect your skin from fungal and microbial infections. Topical application of cumin paste on boils, pimples, eczema, psoriasis and other skin disorders facilitates quick healing . A dash of ground cumin powder can also be added to your face pack to treat skin issues. Cumin is also a good source of dietary fiber which helps in the cleaning process and removes toxins.
Vitamin E present in cumin triggers the anti-ageing processes within the body, thus preventing premature ageing symptoms. It acts as an antioxidant to combat the free radicals that attack the skin and cause signs of ageing like wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin. This combination of antioxidant effect and antibacterial capacity of cumin provides you with a healthy, beautiful skin that lasts far into your old age.
Cures Itchiness and Body Heat:
If you are suffering from body heat and skin itchiness, you can put some cumin seeds in boiled water. Once it is cooled, take a bath with that water.