Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RavindarYour feedback matters!
Iam 50 years Old and my wife is 44 years old we got married 2years back and planning to have a baby, my sperm count is very low and my wifes AMH level is also very low please suggest us good medicine so that my wife conceives.
I'm a 21 year old girl. During my periods time i'm not able to tolerate my pain. Please give me some suggestions on this.
I have been smoking till today. I am 34 years and might be pregnant by mid of this month. What should I do to cut effects of smoking. Is it too late.
Hi Doctor, I want to conceive but I have pcod my height is 5.3 and weight is 62 kg how much weight I have to reduce and now periods became regular so this month tried means next month I will get pregnant please tell me doing daily walking and 30 mins doing yoga please tell me I'm waiting.
Hi, I have to ask a personal question. I am a married man and I have sex with my wife many times without condom but my penis upper skin is not broken yet. Can you suggest me how will it break. So my penis inner part comes out of the penis outer skin. And will this affect in pregnancy. Please revert as soon as possible. Thanks.
Hello sir/ madam Meri shadi ke 1.6 year hue hai mera ek 6 mahine ka bachacha hai, or wife ka Brest feuding chalu hai, par last 2 month se uski period date Chang ho rahi hai iske pahle 1 may tarikh ko phir 7 june tarikh ko or ab abhi tak nahi aaya maine wo urine taste kiya nigetive hai to Kya wo pregnant hai ya koi problem to nahi hai na sir.
My mom is suffering frm menopause n she is 50yrs in age. Some doctor prescribed her trenaxa capsules thrice a day to stop excessive bleeding, which helped a lot. But she got week after that. So the doctor then gave her iron capsules n then she got her periods again within 1day of taking this iron capsule. Wat shud v do? My basic concern is that my mom shud stop bleed n she shudn't get more week with that.
I am 24 years old male. My gf is 20 yrs. We are in relationship since 2 yrs. We controlled ourselves from being far physically but now it's unbearable, how one must avoid pregnancy if got into physical. I want to also know about the particular phase when have intercourse without condom doesn't lead to pregnancy. I do not understand those science terms menstrual cycle etc please answer as ordinary person can understand. Also tell about i-pill and unwanted 72 tab or any other tablet which taken after unprotected sex will not lead to pregnancy.
The knee is one of the largest and most important joints of our body. It is also susceptible to wear and tear as well as injuries. Knee pain can occur due to a variety of reasons starting from conditions like arthritis problem and osteoporosis as well as injuries that can affect the ligaments, the joint, the menisci and femur. These are the various parts of the knees, which can suffer from degeneration or even injuries. The best way to combat chronic knee pain is through rest, ice compress and with the help of pain relieving and anti-inflammatory medication.
While rest and ice compress for chronic knee pain and pain relieving and anti-inflammatory medication are the best ways to combat knee pain, orthopaedics also recommend the use of various strengthening exercises which can alleviate knee pain. Here are a few of the best ones!
- The Towel Hook: Lie down flat on your back and raise one leg, Hook a towel under the foot and press it against the towel as you pull both ends downwards, creating slight pressure. This can be done for a few seconds at a time. Remember to do this at least ten times for each foot and increase gradually. This exercise helps in strengthening your entire leg from the calf to the knee and even the thighs so that the pain subsides.
- Towel Roll: In towel roll exercise, after pushing knee, should do dorsiflexion and hold for 20 seconds.. Hamstring exercises are also given by placing roll towel under your feet, push down, dorsiflexion and hold for 20 seconds Adductor exercises are also given by placing small ball between your legs just above the knee joint, press and hold for 20seconds.
- Swing: For this exercise, you will need to sit down on a chair. Now take one leg and swing it up until it is in line with your hip. Hold it out like this before you slowly bring it down again. Do this at least twenty to thirty times for each leg and gradually increase the frequency and the number of seconds for which you hold the knee. This will also help in pain management.
- Knee Marches: You can also do knee marches by sitting down on a chair. You will need to march each knee up and down at least twenty to thirty times. You will need to do this for a few minutes every day and you can easily do it twice a day even when you are at work, sitting in front of a desk. You must ensure that your posture is straight and upright for this exercise.
If you wish to discuss about any specific joint or bone problem, you can consult a specilized orthopedist and ask a free question.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Hi, I am 29 year old, after the pregnancy my wife is not interested in physical relationship. What I do. Pls suggest.
Hi. I am 21 years old. I delivered a girl baby before 8mon (vacuum). From dat tym still I did not had my periods. Bt im getting some spotting during the date. N also my tummy isn't reduced after dlvry. Is this due to no periods. Shud I consult a Dr. or its normal. If s thn still hw many months can I wait for it. N also I'm breastfeeding my baby. Pls gv me your suggestions. N I cnt be in diet cz of feeding. I'm getting hunger soon. N also pls tell me some tips for reducing my weight.
I am 27 female. I am having a girl of 1.25 year and my problem is I am having pain in pelvic which is coming and going frequently I had sexual activity but dint had intercourse please help me out so as I can sleep.
Hi my self Prasad. I had unprotected sex with my gf. On 12 of march. Her period was 6th of March. But she missed the period of April normally she will have periods every month 1st to 6th only. Nw its 45 days she didn't get periods. Am scaring she got pregnant. If she is pregnant means how take cure.
Hi. My age is 26. My hubby 31. Semen count 120 ml. All my reports are good. E2 level is 70. Amh is 1.0. Trying baby for 2 years. Last 7 month took tablet clomids only. This month doctor suggest siphene and injection hmg 75 unit on 7th and 9th day. Then iui. My question is before iui hsg fallopian tube test is must? Because all reports normal only. Or I can try with tablet and injection for 2 months without iui. Is hsg test painful or any side effect? And hmg injection is painful, side effects? How long can take injection.
“Now -a -days there been a boom in low fat products like fat free desserts, low fat biscuits, calorie counted ready meals. But while our shopping baskets are full bursting with this guilt free foods, our waist lines keep getting bigger.
Find the reason given below:
We all need some fat in our diet, not least because it makes our food palatable and tasty but is essential for our body, In low fat products altering the oil used for producing low fat foods, manufacturers also found they had to increase the amount of sugar in their products so we continued to enjoy their taste and texture.
All of this meant that the typical low fat product tended to be high in carbs, might contain trans fat which are really bad for our heart and at the end of the day had a very similar calorie count to the original product.Infact when we eat foods high in carbs especially white refined ones, our bodies digest them more quickly, this can lead to blood sugar swings and cravings making it more difficult to control our overall calorie intake-which means that second or third ‘low fat’ biscuit starts to look very tempting!
A DIET TOO HIGH IN THESE REFINED CARBOHYDRATES & SUGARS CAN BE AS UNHEALTHY AS A HIGH FAT DIET BECAUSE IT INCREASES THE RISK OF DIABETES, HEART DISEASES AND CAUSES HIGH CHOLESTEROL LEVELS.