Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RavikanthYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I want to increase penis size because my penis is 2 inches when erect it goes 3.5 inches some times my penis not increase it size and day by it going inside and decrease the penis size pkz doctor help me to over this problem.
Hi sir ji mere ko urine k problem h mujhe har 30 min. M urine aata h or har 15 min baad ye lagna chalu ho jaata h ki urine aa raha h, bachpan ki tarha flow bhi nahi h jiski wajha se mujhe sex m problem hoti h jaldi loose ho jaata hu or stanth bhi nahi h, test karwane par pata chala ki urinery blader kamjor ho gaya h jo ki store nahi kar paa raha h patla ho gaya h or puri taraha se empety bhi nahi hota and urine m infection bhi h usme pus cells aata h mai bahut pareshan hu baaki koi problem nahi h saare test karwa liye bahut dawa khaa li par problem duur nahi hui please is problem se jhutkaara dila do koi ilaz bata do dawa bata do bahut pareshan hu meri umar 40 saal h mai is problem se pichale 10 saal se pareshan hu.
I am suffering from pain in chest, for severe gas problem. I missed last 2 days toilet, what should I do now? I am 22 years old.
Hello I want to make my dick more big that is just near about 4 to 5 inch want increase upto 7 inches how it can possible any suggestion thanks.
Sexual health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
1.Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
2. Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
1. Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
2. Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
3. Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
4. Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
5. Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive.
Hi. I am 24 years old boy, I used to masturbate daily once or twice. While masturbating sperm got release very early, I am not able to hold for long time, so kindly help me to retain for long time.
I am 31 year old male. I am suffering from excess dreaming. I can not have sound sleep, which make me drowsy and tired whole day. It cause me migraine. I am dying to have a sound sleep. please help me.
My lover is very fond in oral sex. When she was performing oral she always drinks my sperm. Is it healthy for her to drink it?
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Following things can be done for maintaining a healthy prostate:
- Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
- Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
- Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.