Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi SharmaYour feedback matters!
How can we understand if we have filariasis in earlier stage without any symptoms is there is any test for that. If we diagnosed there is filarial worm inside the body shall we can prevent before the stage elephantiasis. Sir In how many days after insect bite we can diagnose if there is filarial worms inside the body.
I did sex with my partner but my virginity broke down before doing sex I know that one time my private part struck to bicycle I got pain but virginity is present inner side can it possible that hopefully that was the reason of my breakage of virginity I never do sex any other except my partner I need reason for it please tell I want to know about it?
I am 21, male who maintain a good diet and drink more water, also take less sugar and avoid oily food and regularly clean the face with mineral water during the day even then I am having pimples regularly seen in more quantity in both upper and lower chin, in jaws due to more production of sebum .plz help me.
I am suffering from allergy like when I eat oil foods I get coughing and I consult doctors they told do not worry about that its just cleared after some age what can I do?
I am suffering from premature ejaculation, sweating in palm and feet and headache just above eye. Any medication available?
I am nearly 60 years of age, physically very active and yet to loose my desire of sex though my partner 50 years has lost it completely a few years back. It haunts me like anything and sometime loosing patients for that. How I reduce the desire with the help of medicine?
Sir/madam I masturbate 4 times daily hence during my erection I get little semen. In general what is general quantity of semen of a healthy person. Does my heavy masterbutation affects my father having chances plzzzz give me a brief idea plzzz.
I have headache almost 10 years I'm also consulted my doctor my doctor told me have migraine problem doctor suggest me a lemolate tab I'm taking this medicine after that my headache is not relief pls sir I have no idea about this headache problem. If any medicine and suggestions for me. Thank you.
Hello, I am 25 years male. Doctor I feel weakness everyday in my body. My daily eating habit is breakfast 1 paratha with curd, lunch 2 tandoori roti with dal or sabji. And dinner is 2 tandoori roti with sabji , thats it . Kindly suggest me a diet plan , not big please because I don't have much time for had meal.
Hi, I took blood test due to pcod, in my result LH- luteinizing hormone is 9.99. Doctor said that this lh level is very high. But it is curable only. She given pills for that. My doubt is when it will cure or want to do any surgery for this. If lh is high means what will happen. I am expecting my pregnancy. Can you please tell normal level in lh. My lh level is 9.99.
When a man is thinking about getting it on, he might be thinking about the pleasure involved - but there are benefits to intimacy that go far beyond what he might experience during those moments of bliss. In fact, penis health is vastly improved by greater intimacy, as is overall health. Here are ten good reasons why a man should make intimacy a priority - and it goes well beyond simply looking toward good penis care.
1. Intimacy lowers blood pressure. Recent studies have shown that those who have regular relations with a partner also have much lower diastolic blood pressure than those who are not sexually active.
2. Aggressive intimacy burns calories. Want to burn at least 200 calories? A good romp in the sack can do it. Just make sure to keep going for more than 30 minutes or so to get the best benefits - something a partner probably will not mind at all!
3. Stress lowers, happiness goes up. Sexual activity releases endorphins and other great hormones that lower the levels of stress, thus lessening the debilitating effects of that stress. In turn, happiness levels rise.
4. Immunity gets better. Those who want a stronger immune system should aim to have sex at least once per week. During a good session, the body increases production of immunoglobulin A, which creates a healthier immune system and thus helps the body fight off diseases.
5. It's an antihistamine. Those who suffer from allergies or asthma sometimes find that a good romp will lead to much easier breathing. It's believed that the body releases natural antihistamines during intimacy, which leads to an easier time for the lungs.
6. Heart attacks are less likely. A British study found that those who have intimate relations with a partner at least twice per week are much less likely to suffer a heart attack. In addition, the activity keeps other cardiac issues at bay, such as high blood pressure (as previously mentioned).
7. Sex protects against prostate cancer. When it comes to penis health, there's no doubt that regular sex is best. Those who ejaculate at least 21 times per month have a much lower incidence of prostate cancer than those who get off about 7 times per month. If that fun is had with a partner, many other benefits come into play, so it's a good idea to get busy!
8. Sleep is much better. There has long been that old joke about a man getting off, rolling over and falling asleep almost immediately. There's actually some truth to that: an orgasm releases oxytocin, which induces sleepiness and makes it easier to relax. However, it's important to make sure that both partners have that same dose of oxytocin, so that one doesn't sleep while the other stays awake and annoyed.
9. Bonding and self-esteem increase. In the aftermath of sex, bonding between the two people involved tends to be heightened, thanks to the release of oxytocin. However, self-esteem also goes up. Whether it's from the bonding or from the sexual event itself, no one really knows - but it doesn't matter. It's still a good feeling that deserves to be repeated over and over!
10. It's a natural painkiller. The body releases endorphins during sex. These feel-good hormones can help alleviate pain. Those who suffer from headaches, arthritis, minor aches and pains and even women with menstrual cramps might notice that those aches go away during and after intimacy - and tend to stay away for quite some time.
To make the most of penis health and intimacy, a man wants to be prepared for anything. This can be assured by using a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A guy should look for a crème that contains L-arginine, an amino acid known for helping blood vessels dilate, which can in turn help with erections. A crème that contains vitamin C is helpful as well, as it provides the support for collagen that is necessary for optimum firmness.