Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Which milk supplement is good for kids? Junior horlicks/lil champs/pediasure/horlicks growth plus or any others.
My son 5 years old, dob 11/2010. He did action like dogs sexual contact. He did with his toy sponge dog. I got afraid. Will it be a problem. It was happened before 3 days then I hide the dog. Today he did the same action with poo sponge doll. Please suggest me what should I do?
My sisters sons aged 2 year & 3 year they were too naughty and they have some habits like split of saliva and beating others we feel quite difficult to control and change their behavior.
I am from palakkad, here it is 42degree Celsius hot, my Hus bought an A. C, I have a 6 month old baby, I want to know is it safe to use a. C for babies, which is best ceiling fan or air conditioner?
Hello Doctor, My son is 3 months old from last Saturday he is suffering with cold and cough. Cough is very high. Coughing like as a elder. I consulted the doctor but no use from Saturday onwards I am using astha kind drops phenylephrine drops and also nasal drops. Not only these but also zinger crude with honey and tulasi crude. Daily hair is applied with castor oil. From last 2 days he is vomiting milk daily 2 times. nebulising is also done in 3 times. He is coughing continue up to 1 min. No fever so please give me suggestions. I can not see my child in this condition his voice also decreased up to 50%from last Sunday onwards. Please advise.
My child is 10 years old her weight is 28 kg haven't got hungry she got affect digestion problems. What medicines needed her?
My 6 months old daughter has severe hair fall. Now its almost lik bald. Could you please say some remedy for tis. And wats the reason for the hairfall. Am using homemade coconut oil and himalayas shampoo. Can you also suggest a good oil instead of homemade coconut oil.
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.