Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KapoorYour feedback matters!
Please help Is it possible to have periods in 5th month of pregnancy? My wife have proper periods of 4 days along with cramps she also had periods in 3rd month so is it possible to have periods in pregnancy?
I'm 29 week pregnant now. Daily I take iron and folic acid supplements. Can you suggest me the correct dose. L'v gone through 3 doctors. They are prescribing different doses of iron and folic acid each time. Confused to take medicines. Does it cause any harm to my baby if I have exceeded dose of folic acid everyday?
I am 23 years old who married in May 2014. We tried for pregnancy in the month of April 2015, get confirmed but unfortunately in the month of june 2015 I faced a miscarriage. During my pregnancy period I noticed some drops of white discharged coming out from my vagina. As advised now I am again trying for pregnancy since last month but still I noticed the same quantity of white discharge. Should I worried about it.
I have been married for nearly two years. After marriage we thought we'd wait for a year to start a family, and at that time I was on pills. Last August I came off the pill, and I thought I would be pregnant soon, but that didn't happen. We've consulted doctors and went through a battery of tests, which were not only normal but optimal. So, we are thinking of trying alternative methods to conceive. I want to know what are our options, and what'll be the cost.
Hello doctor, After doing intercourse, my vaginal area feel burning sensation for at least 30 min. please help me regarding this.
In first trimester of pregnancy if sex done normally without any stress in the vagina and womb, is harmful to the pregnant lady, sperm released from penis are harmful to fetus or not. If the pregnant lady feels comfort we can continue regular sex or not.
I mean the days when there is chance of getting pregnant like my periods date is 2 and on 7 I had sex.
Daksh is my son and I need to ask what is ideal period of speaking. My is not speaking full word only say mum ma. Daksh is 1 year 3 months old. Any thing to do? Any food for it ?
Emotional Health, Counselling and Fertility Treatment
Few couples are prepared for the diagnosis of infertility, and for most, this will be one of the greatest challenges they face together. Fertility treatment can affect a couples work, family, relationship, social life and self-esteem.
Although everyone is different, there are some common questions that come up for many couples. Have you wondered about any of the following:
- How to deal with your friends who are getting pregnant and having babies?
- Who to tell and what to tell?
- How to fend off unwanted questions and/or comments?
- How to relieve tension?
- How to keep your relationship strong?
- How to deal with the workplace and frequent absences?
- How to find strength and strategies to keep going cycle after cycle?
It is strongly recommended that anyone undergoing fertility treatment attend at least one counselling session at the start of treatment. At our Centre, you have the opportunity to use a complimentary counselling session once during every stimulated cycle. You will find out more about the emotional processes involved in fertility treatment, realistic expectations of outcomes, both physical and emotional, and how to prepare for and manage the rollercoaster of emotions.
It is very common to fear that getting counselling means that there is something wrong with you or that it confirms a weakness and inability to handle treatment. But this is not the real scenario infertility helps you manage emotions, cope better with day to day stresses, whether these are related to treatment or not, and ultimately prevent long-term problems, such as depression or anxiety.
Overall, our goal is to help you gain a greater sense of control and reclaim life amidst treatment. It is therefore our role as Counsellors to help you identify which strategies would suit you the best. We become support person, educator, counsellor, therapist, mediator, and life coach.
If a women get pregnant she does not have periods till the tym of delivery this is cent percent true or certain chance is also there.
This golden spice, used in almost every meal in india is very valuable.
-it is a very powerful healer. It prevents growth of cancer cells and thus can prevent cancer.
-its anti-inflammatory properties reduces swelling caused due to pain and also reduces severity of pain caused due to arthritis.
-it is also said to prevent alzheimer's disease.
-this spice also acts as an antioxidant that helps lower cholesterol.
Is it safe for a 8th month pregnant woman to do sex or masturbate? Will this effect the baby inside?
Natural child birth is a process of giving birth to a child with no or little medical interference. In spite of the severe labor pain, many women decide to go for natural child birth because they find the experience beneficial. One of the best advantages that you can expect from a natural child birth is being in full control of your body.
- Utmost care: From the time you conceive until your delivery, hospitals are expected to take the best care of both the mother and the child. At the best child care hospitals, paediatrics should be able to put themselves in your place and aspire to take care of your child. Reliable child care hospitals should have the ability to ensure smooth and safe delivery of the child.
- Expertise: Child care hospitals must provide best paediatric services. Paediatrics deal with child care and that requires a high level of expertise. A child's health and well-being should be of paramount importance for any best child care hospital. The team of doctors should possess wide - ranging knowledge because they have been entrusted with the responsibility of taking care of your child's health. Besides these the hospital's team should include trained nurses; highly qualified and experienced medical workers.
- Work dedicatedly: Doctors from the best child care hospitals should be able to listen to you carefully and should attend to your child. They must be able to assist you with the queries related to your child's development. The child care services should be able to take care of the child from birth and assist them throughout their developing years.
Best child care hospitals should also provide reasonable treatment offers with the use of the latest, state-of-the-art technology. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
By applying a few general rules you can make your life easy and comfortable.
1. You should change your pad after every 4--5 hours even though it may not be fully soaked as because the same pad for hours together-----from morning to evening can cause irritation of the private parts.
This is applicable especially for youngsters and college students who may be away from home for long hours for college or tuition or classes and surroundings may not be convenient.
2. Always carry 2 extra pads in your bag or purse and also a spare undergarment.
Sometimes during heavy flow days the undergarment may get soiled and can cause a lot of discomfort.
3. Always carry some tissue papers in your handbag. Especially during periods. They may come handy while using a public toilet.
4. Try keeping a small thin plastic bag in your purse for obvious reasons.
5. You can apply any anti fungal dusting powder to your private parts twice daily during periods after a bath. Having bath twice daily is advisable.
6. Some women suffer from rashes during periods. Try changing the brand of your sanitary napkin. Maybe the one you are using presently does not suit your skin type.
7. In case the rashes are too much. You can apply some anti fungal and anti bacterial ointment over the affected part. Candid -b is the one which is most widely available and you don't need a prescription for that.
8. Avoid wearing excessively tight pants and especially jeans. Some loose comfortable cotton clothing is advisable.
9. If you have too much pain during periods you can use otc medicines like tab. Cyclopam for pain relief. You should always carry a strip of this medicine in your purse.
10. Drink lots of water or juices or coconut water and keep yourself well hydrated.