Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Mitttal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi MitttalYour feedback matters!
गोनोरिया के बारे में कुछ खास जानने योग्य बातें
गोनोरिया, निसेरिया गोनोरीए नामक बैक्टीरिया से होता है । यह वायरस बहुत तेजी से फैलता है । असुरक्षित यौन, गुदा या मुख मैथुन गोनोरिया के मुख्य कारण हो सकते हैं । इसके दुष्प्रभावों को रोकने के लिए सही समय पर इलाज किया जाना जरूरी है ।
1. क्या होता है गोनोरिया
गोनोरिया, निसेरिया गोनोरीए नामक बैक्टीरिया से होता है । यह वायरस बहुत तेजी से फैलता है । यह आपके गले, मूत्र नली, योनि और गुदा को संक्रमित कर सकता है । हालांकि इसका इलाज संभव है, लेकिन इसके दुष्प्रभावों को रोकने के लिए सही समय पर इलाज किया जाना जरूरी है ।
2. कैसे होता है गोनोरिया
असुरक्षित यौन, गुदा या मुख मैथुन गोनोरिया के मुख्य कारण हो सकते हैं । इसके लिए किसी दूसरे व्यक्ति का वीर्यपात का होना जरूरी नहीं है । यह संक्रमण गर्भवती महिलाओं से उनके होने वाले बच्चों में भी हो सकता है । किसी नए साथी के साथ सेक्स करने या एक से अधिक लोगों के साथ सेक्स करने से गोनोरिया का खतरा बढ़ जाता है ।
3. कैसे बचें गोनोरिया से
संभोग करते समय हमेशा कंडोम का प्रयोग करें। साथ ही जरूरी है कि आप अपने साथी के साथ गोनोरिया की जांच कराएं। ताकि एक दूसरे से संक्रमण फैलने की आशंका से निपटा जा सके। किसी नए साथी से यौन संबंध बनाने से पहले भी इस प्रकार की जांच जरूरी है । पेशाब करते समय असामान्य स्राव होना, घाव या दर्द होना यौनसंचारित रोग के लक्षण हो सकते हैं, ऐसे में फौरन चिकित्सीय जांच करवायें ।
4. गोनोरिया को कैसे पहचानें
अधिकांश मामलों में गोनोरिया के लक्षण नजर नहीं आते । संक्रमण के लक्षण नजर नहीं आने पर भी संक्रमण फैलने का खतरा बना रहता है । गोनोरिया के लक्षण दो से दस दिनों में दिख जाते हैं। इसके लक्षण आपके सेक्स करने के तरीके पर निर्भर करता है ।
5. महिलाओं में गोनोरिया के लक्षण
योनि से अधिक स्राव, योनि से पीला या हरा स्राव , योनि से तेज बदबू, पेशाब करते समय दर्द, संभोग करते समय दर्द, सेक्स करने के बाद खून आना, गुदा में खुजली, गुदा से खूनी या मवाद जैसा स्राव, मलत्याग में परेशानी और पेट में दर्द आदि गोनोरिया के संभावित लक्षण हो सकते हैं । हालांकि कई बार लक्षण नजर नहीं भी आते। इसलिए यदि आपको कोई शंका हो, तो विशेषज्ञ डॉक्टर से जांच करवायें।
I am trying for baby my first child is 8 years n 4 month back I have dnc after dat heavy bleeding problem Dr. gave me novelon tablet 21 days den its ok ultra sound report is ok. But now I am trying for baby last month I am not become pregnant. I take productive f tablets. Last month when I got my period very early cramps n hand n feet burn start period feelings before 10 days now also I try for baby my period date is 5 n I never late so this time also I feel before 13 days like dis. N tell me one more thing I have 2 more unsafe days na please reply what to do.
Miscarriage is termed as the loss of the fetus in or before 20th week of pregnancy. Medically, miscarriage is known as spontaneous abortion, though the word spontaneous is more of a keyword as it is not an abortion.
Cause of Miscarriage
Common cause of miscarriage is when the fetus is known to have fatal genetic problems and these are not related with the mother. The other causes are infection, medical problems like thyroid and diabetes, immune system rejection, hormonal imbalance, abnormalities of the uterus, and physical problems of the mother. If a woman is over 35 years of age, has thyroid and diabetes and had an miscarriage earlier then that woman is at a high risk of getting a miscarriage.
Sometimes a miscarriage might take place due to the cervical insufficiency. This is due to the weak cervix, also known as the incompetent cervix, which is unable to hold the pregnancy. A miscarriage in this condition usually occurs in the second trimester. Though there are a very few symptoms in this, but there might be a feeling of sudden pressure that the water is going to break and tissues from the placenta and fetus are released without any pain. This can however, be treated by a stitch in the cervix at 12 weeks. This stitch helps to hold the cervix until the full term is completed. If it is first pregnancy and cervical insufficiency is diagnosed, then also a stitch can be applied, thus resulting in full term and avoiding miscarriage.
Diagnosis of Miscarriage:
- The doctor does a pelvic test, an ultrasound and blood tests to confirm a miscarriage
- Blood tests are done to analyze the pregnancy hormone hCG. This is monitored regularly if miscarriage is suspected
- Genetic tests, blood tests and medication are important in women who have a history of prior miscarriages
- Pelvic ultrasound and hysterosalpingography are tests, which are done when there are repeated miscarriages
- Test like hysteroscopy is also done. In this the doctor observes the inside of the uterus with a device, which is thin telescope like device. This is inserted in the vagina and cervix.
- If the cervix is dilated, then the woman might be diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and this can be corrected by cerclage, a procedure done to close the cervix.
- If the blood type of the pregnant woman is Rh negative, she is prescribed a blood product called Rh immune globulin (Rhogam). This prevents from forming, antibodies which could turn to be harmful for the baby.
I am not getting regular period and i checked for so many doctor also bt it's not clear. What should i do?
I with mi gf. Had unprotected sex on 26 feb. Her last period is on jan 6.till date she did not get her period. Is there chance of pregnancy in case yes how to abort naturally. At home.
I had intimated 2 months ago.in the month of february but I had not received my menstrual. Cycle in april. Are there chances of pregnancy?
I have periods on 27th bt still I did not get I have tried papaya jaggery and ginger tea also bt no result wat would be the problem.
There is no dearth of people out there who operate with other people with negative and bad behaviour. You may find them within your family, neighbour, workplace, associates and friends too. When you have to deal with the negative behaviour of the people every day or you when you cannot avoid them, then they will possibly make your life miserable. Today Psychologist & Relationship Counsellor Shivani Misri Sadhoo shares some important tips to deal with people's unpleasant behaviour effectively.
Psychologist Sadhoo shares that when someone exhibits destructive, mean or otherwise non-caring behaviour, they are usually acting out from something going on with them, not with you. They may say it is about you – “Oh, you make me SO mad!” – but the reality is that people who manifest these negative behaviours are showing an outward display of inward pain or hurt.
It is true that it is not easy to remember that the other person is in pain when he/she is yelling at you, trying to undermine you, being unnecessarily nasty, and/or ignoring you. However, if you don’t recognise that they are in pain, you will be at the biggest loss, their pain actually becomes your pain, you will keep thinking as to how to deal with them next time, you will think about saying just the right thing to knock them off.
In other words, your mind and your attention will be drawn to the person’s negative behaviour. The problem here is that the other person behaiour doesn’t change. Your attempts to say “just the right thing” won’t shift their unhappiness within themselves (unless you are a trained therapist). So the cycle continues. They act badly, you react and feel bad, and nothing changes.
Next time you encounter someone’s bad behaviour, realise that you can own your reactions and actions, and can actually shift the dynamic and lessen the sting inflicted by the negative person. It takes work and it isn’t easy, but if you are game, try these five steps next time you encounter the difficult ones:
1. Seek to understand. When you first time experience a bad behaviour, instead of wasting your mental energy on pain , anger and emotions, ask yourself: “Is there something else at work here?” You typically react to the bad behaviour; instead, simply pause to ask what’s underneath the bad behaviour. Some negative actions require compassion, which mostly are loathed to give when they have been injured somehow.
2. Do Analysis. Instead of just reacting and then trying to find a pal with whom you can share what has happened and tell all the bad words about the person’s bad behaviour, take a moment to act like a detective and analyse the situation with facts and data: “My boss always yells, he seems to like to yell about everything, perhaps that’s what he thinks is the desired way of talking to juniors and delegate or assign work. I am not here to change him nor I have the time to do so, so let me just finish my work instead of focusing on the behaviour.
3. Identify the impact. If your sister in law is just an unhappy and a rude person, but it doesn’t really affect anything in your life? If someone is negative toward you, and it doesn’t really impact you, just let it go. Let her stay happy in her world and you in yours.– just walk away, and get on with your day.
4. Giving up the desire to win: Yes, this one is extremely difficult, especially in personal relationships when you know you are “right”. Fighting to win doesn’t actually benefit anyone. It just leaves negative feelings in its wake and makes things worst for the future. So the intelligence is not in repeatedly trying to prove your point and wasting your time and energy, just learn to walk away.