Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ranju KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old male. My beard growth is so slow and its not thick. I have hair fociles on my face but patchy it doesn't cover up all the area. I took biotin for 3 months but it didn't had any change.
My Girl friend of age 19. Is a 5 months pregnant. We do not want to go to doctor due to family problems. She need to be aborted. Suggest any ideas to be aborted at home through medicine or natural remedies. Or of any type bt please help us in this bad situation.
I am two months pregnant, there is continuous pain in my lower stomach from last 1 month. please help me, I'm feeling restless.
Living with a renal transplant constantly exposes you to the risk of organ rejection. Although it might sound scary, it usually happens because the medication needs to be tuned according to the requirements of your body. A change in medication usually solves the problem of a possible rejection, and a rejection becomes less likely if it doesn't happen within a year of the transplant. Some obvious signs of rejection are a pain on the region of transplant, fever, change in weight or low urine discharge.
The causes behind a renal rejection vary on the basis of the type of rejection that takes place. Here are three different types of renal rejection and their causes:
- Hyperacute Rejection - Hyperacute rejection occurs within 24 hours of the transplant. It can have an immediate effect and occurs as the existing antibodies act against the grafted material, causing irreversible destruction. The immune system may recognize it as a foreign body and destroy it. Hyperacute rejection is common for patients who have received multiple blood transfusions or have suffered from transplant rejection earlier. The tissue must be removed immediately before it becomes fatal for the recipient. This type of rejection can generally be avoided if the doctors type or match both the receiver and the organ donor. The organ is less likely to be rejected if there are similar antigens between donor and receiver.
- Acute Rejection - Acute rejection generally occurs after the first week of transplantation. Acute rejection is common in most recipients. Since a perfect match of antigens is rare to find, except in the case of identical twins, some amount acute rejection occurs in the case of all recipients. It can cause complications like bleeding and inflammation. The risk of acute rejection is highest in the first three months of the transplant.
- Chronic Rejection - Chronic rejection occurs months later after the transplantation. This happens over time when the immune system of the body reacts against the transplanted tissue and slowly damages the organ. In such a case, the kidneys can suffer from scarring or fibrosis and damaged blood vessels.
Hi Doctor, my wife is carrying @ 3rd month right now. Is it safe to have sexual intercourse at this time. If yes, can you please share till when we can have sex with out facing any problem to our baby. Thankyou.
I've been diagnosed with pcos. I am married for 9 months. Now we're trying to have babies. How complicated is it?
Hello, I am 23 years old unmarried girl. Please tell me how to avoid pregnancy while having periods bleeding and if condom has broken or without condom. My last Periods was started from 04-01-16 to 07-01-16 and I have irregular period that is My periods date fluctuate sometimes, not every time. Please suggest me effective tips. Thank you.
My friend had I pill tablet 10 to 12 times since last 3 years is that any problems with when she will get married and want to have baby later as she have read an article on web that having I pill. Can cause damage of baby worm is she is fine or should she consult with doctor. As she had unprotected sex with her partner and sperm was inside but still got periods and on her face black marks are coming Thanks.
I am married and having 1 year old kid. We decided to for next kid after 3 years. I am using condom for sexual intercourse. My partner some times have hitching problem. Any other advice for avoiding pregnancy. Also during sexual intercourse sperm comes immediately during penetration. Pls advice for having increased time for sexual intercourse.
I had sex with my g. F unfortunately the condom was broken. Is she get pregnant? Tell me pls sir wen the use of mypill tab. Its 2 and of exposure now. And tell me procedure to check the pregnancy test.
Iam 30 yrs old female before 2 month I got married my first obotation is over is there any chance get second conceive.
Meri 6 mahine ki beti hai jiske ek taraf ke breast me ek gath jesa kuch hai kya ye koi darne wàli bat hai? Mera ye pehela baby hai isliye mujhe koi idea nahi hai uske bare me please help me doctor.
Pregnancy is a major physiological process in a woman's body that increases the level of stress on both your body and immune system. Homeopathy is the most ideal form of medication that enables you to deal with the symptoms and complications of pregnancy. Homeopathic treatment has proven to be effective in treating severe ailments, including morning sickness, headaches, digestive ailments, muscle aches and other discomforts which are common in pregnancy. The usage of Homeopathic medicines during pregnancy is completely safe as it uses small amounts of active ingredients that enhance the natural abilities of your body to heal and cause general improvement.
When compared to the other conventional drugs, Homeopathy has no side effects and is non-addictive, hence safe.
Here are the common homeopathy medications which are used in pregnancy:
- Aconite: This remedy calms extreme anxiety which is common in pregnancy
- Arnica: This remedy heals the soft tissue damage and reduces swelling and bruising caused during the birth.
- Bellis Perennis: This remedy is used when Arnica does not alleviate discomfort and it is considered to work effectively for sores and bruises, easing pelvic pain or abdominal tissue damage.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy helps to tone up and strengthen the uterus and prepares the cervix for the birth. It is also used to induce contractions during child birth.
- Cimicifuga: It is similar in action to Caulophyllum with a slight difference of producing coordinated contractions while alleviating the anxiety at the same time.
- Gelsemium: Works excellently well for dysfunctional labor with failure to progress. This also helps calm anxiety that is felt while anticipating the birth.
- Hypericum: This remedy soothes nerve pains which are usually common after a caesarian section or perineal tears and episiotomy.
- Kali Carbonicum: It eases the pain of contractions that is mainly felt in the back, especially in case of posterior positioned babies.
- Nux Vomica: Eases the contractions which are mainly felt in the back, extending to the buttocks and thighs.
- Staphysagria: This enhances the healing process of incisions or lacerated injury. It alleviates mood swings, feelings of anger, resentment, disappointment which are generally felt by the mother post birth.
Homeopathy is a safer during and after child birth, but no medication should be taken without consulting a doctor.
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.