Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My friend pas out even urine sample for pregnancy test n its result is negative den she is pregnant or she is not please answer in detail mam / sir.
Sweet potatoes come laden with many benefits. For 11 of the many fantastic reasons listed below, they are indeed dietary powerhouse!
1. Rich Source of Antioxidants: There are plenty of antioxidants in sweet potatoes like anthocyanin and beta carotene that have anti-inflammatory properties. This also helps in keeping ailments like asthma, gout and arthritis at bay.
2. Loaded with Manganese: Sweet potatoes contain reasonable amount of manganese, a vital mineral, which keeps body’s energy levels high. This mineral enables easy absorption of other nutrients and strengthens bones.
3. Contains Quercetin: Quercetin, an important dietary nutrient, is present in sweet potato that helps in lowering bad cholesterol and in reducing inflammation. This nutrient is also a natural antihistamine for combating even chronic allergies.
4. Controls Blood Sugar: Despite the presence of carbohydrates, sweet potatoes effectively control blood sugar by modifying insulin metabolism.
5. Healthy for Heart: Sweet potatoes come loaded with Vitamin B6 and potassium that are beneficial for heart. While Potassium helps in regulating blood pressure & curing muscular cramps and injuries, Vitamin B6 breaks down homocysteine that is known to harden the arteries.
6. Enriched with Vitamin C: Sweet potatoes have high content of vitamin C and capable of meeting as much as 40 percent of its daily requirement. This keeps skin and joints healthy.
7. Laden with Vitamin D: Vitamin D in sweet potato keeps immune system healthy and boosts energy levels.
8. Aids Digestion: Sweet potatoes, especially with skin, have good amount of fiber that helps in healing digestion and relieving constipation.
9. High in Folate: Sweet potatoes can be safely consumed by pregnant women for high content of folate in it. A good dose of folate helps in development of fetal tissue and cells.
10. Holds Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients: Presence of color-related pigments make sweet potato anti-inflammatory agent. Sweet potato phytonutrients diminish inflammation and associated problems.
11. Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal: Presence of resin glycosides in sweet potatoes makes this tuber an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 34 year female with past record of pcod. Now after ultrasound I have found that my endometrial thickness is 12 mm. Doctor suggested dns. What should I do?
If somehow my precum gets in contact with vagina. Thn? ? Is precum enough to get pregnant. Though I urinated after my last ejaculation.
Hello I am 28. I have regular 28 days cycle .I had an intercourse last month on 11 September and got my period on 13 September. Now yesterday on 9th October I had intercourse but condom broke down. I am expecting my period on 10th 0ctober but no periods yet. Is there any possibility of pregnancy due to intercourse which was done in last month. Please suggest I am really worried. And if I am not pregnant the intercourse done yesterday because of this do I need to take ipill.
I am 24 years old female I did sex with my bf on jan 22nd 2016 then on 26th jan I got my periods and then again on march 5th, april 7th, may 5th, june 7th, august 5th, september 5th and october 10th but the periods was only for two days and third day slight on the above dates mentioned and even my one side breast is secreting white liquid when I press. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
We are late married I am 33 and my wife is 29, Is pregnancy after 30 years is risky for women, I heard delivery is difficult. please reply.
Semen analysis is the below test normal? With this result can make pregnancy. If not how much should be there.. please give me rply Abstinence: 3days Collection: L. C mast/ci/cc Times of collection: 11: 45AM Time of examination: 12: 15AM Liquification: 30 mints Volume: 1.0ml Colour: gray Ph: alkaline Viscosity: normal Concentration. 12mills Motility Motile: 70% Progressive: 50% progressively (0-4: 2, 3 Morphology: 30%abnormal form seen (%of normal: 70% Vitality: 60% W. B. C: 2-3/hpf.
Female ejaculation during foreplay. She discharge white water during kiss before sex. When you touch her vagina she discharge fluid after that she didn't recover for long time. She never had sex. She's virgin.please help
With terminal illnesses like cancer, the disease is not the only thing that requires treatment. In addition to controlling the severity and spread of the main disease, the effect it has on the other body systems including emotional, social, psychological problems and also physical issues like pain and inflammation. Though the disease has reached an advanced stage and cannot be cured, the patient can be made to be pain-free and at peace to the extent possible.
The goal of palliative care is not to cure - in fact, palliative care is in place for diseases like cancer from the time it is diagnosed and treatment is begun but becomes the major component of treatment once the cancer is identified to be in terminal stages. Therapeutic care aimed at curing the cancer is gradually reduced and palliative care assumes a bigger role. This is also called as symptomatic care, supportive care, or comfort care.
Aspects of palliative care: Once the disease is identified to be in terminal stages, then the following become considerations:
- Stay at home or hospital
- Withdraw chemotherapy and radiation?
- Withdraw feeding tube
- Spiritual discussions
- Reduce anxiety
- Good quality time with the family
- Reduce pain and suffering
As is evident, there is a huge component of social/emotional/spiritual management in addition to reducing pain and suffering:
- Physical: Pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, sleeplessness, loss of appetite are some symptoms that need to be managed. In addition to pain killers, small exercises can be included to make them feel better, even if it is just getting a breath of fresh air.
- Social: Depression (learn the ways to handle depression), anxiety, uncertainty, fear are all looming large and they are not sure how to manage these feelings. Talking to a counselor or some close family member or friend can be a big relief - the burden is off their chest.
- Legal: There could be issues related to property, insurance, property that also need to be discussed. External help can be sought if required to provide financial counselling and legal advice.
- Spiritual: Looking into the spiritual needs and understanding the deeper meaning of life, restoring faith are some things that also can help them feel better. "Why did this happen to me?" is a question most people keep asking and while there is no answer, some solace can be provided through talks.
It is to be noted that palliative care is not just for the patient. The caretakers (family and close friends) are equally in need of some support. So, once the patient is identified to be in terminal stages, all effort is made so the final leg of the journey is peaceful and as painless as possible.
I got pain every time while having sex in my vagina. It's more than the normal intercourse pain. Can you help me out with this?
I am 31 yrs old unmarried female I want 2 knw how to maintain a balance of hormones naturally without medicines. Is a 2 day period normal or is a matter of concern. Also advice hw often shld visit doctor for routine chk up.
My aunt wanted to have kid with me .so we used to have sex daily. To achieve pregnancy. Can we continue sex .or should I stop it because she is pregnant. Can I have sex with her until baby is born.
Sweets are cause of acute dental pain in many people who have existing dental problem. This pain may subside by itself or may prolong giving excessive discomfort.
Tip is for those who have had this type of pain previously,
Please keep distance from sweets or too hot n cold substances to celebrate the festival n get the teeth treated at the earliest.
Eat dentally healthy non sticky food n have safe diwali.