Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramnish SwarwalYour feedback matters!
I missed my period for this month. Home pregnancy test showed negative. Wat should I do to knw reason for missed period this is first time I missed. Worried.
I am 5 months pregnant women, my doctor suggested me the eema HP 10000 injection because am weak of vomiting. What is the use of this injection why it is for? I google about this injection so I found that this medicine not recommended for pregnant woman. Pls answer my question am so confused to take injection pls help me.
Hello. Doctor do I need to worry fr pregnancy. After I hv got my periods bt wid a less flow. Bt fr frst 2 days I had a normal flow. Bt 3rd n 4th day. Jst spotting. My periods was delayed abt 20 days. N it started after I took homeopathy medicine. Do I need to worry. please help me. I always had a regular cycle before this.
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
As physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes everyday to maintain your physical health.
1 week ho gya hai but period nai aya hai ye teesri bar hua hai. To sir ab kya karey Kon si allopathy use karey bataye?
I want reduce my weight. Especially my waist, thighs ,tumy and breast. I am having pcos problem at its starting stage. But now I am getting my periods regularly. Is this effecting my body structure? Please suggest me diet.
Actually my wife's periods date is approximately on 20's and her exam is also on that date. And problem is that she experiences extremely pain during her periods. Please suggest any solution so she can feel relax in her periods and take exam efficiently.
Periods late by 8 days, constant feeling of being weak, nausea, occasional pain in legs and lower abdomen, vaginal discharge. What should be done?
What Wilbe risk in pregnancy after recanclisation. I can go for ivf it will be success in first attempt.
I am 20 years female. My husband is 29 years old. He is a soft ware engineer. He is not very strong physically. Now a days he totally lost interest on sex. We planned children aftr 4 years. He loves me .but he has no interest on sex. Wt to do. I am not able say this to him directly. He may feel embarsed if I say this. I want to be happy with physically also. Wt shud we do for that.
Hi, my wife is pregnant 5weeks and recently we had thyroid test and found TSH 6.74 (it should be between 0.34-5.6). Gyne has suggested to Start Tab Eltroxin 25 mg once a day empty stomach daily. Gyne did mentioned that she wants to reduce till 2.5 for first 3 month. My query - is it anything very serious to worry about this or its something can be handled for normal pregnancy and is there any solution to keep thyroid within 0.34 and 5.60. Please suggest any precaution or diet can help in controlling during pregnancy and post pregnancy.
Sir I and my gf had unprotected sex before 7 days. Can we know about her pregnancy by cord test. I mean home pregnancy test.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.