Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
After taking meals I feel burning in my chest and some time with pain in heart side so is it normal or I have to check up for that?
Hello sir, I am 22 years old. I am suffering from hard pain in my chest for two months. Please help and advise me what I do? In the night I also upset when the pain was increased. Please solve my problem.
Sir, my mother is 52 years old. She is a diabetic and b. P patient. She is affected with cataract. When we approached the eye specialist, he told us that it is impossible to undergo cataract operation as her health condition is not meting the requirements of the operation. So, is there any safe mode of operation available in india for this type of patients. So, I request you to properly guide me in this situation with good advice for my mother cataract operation asap. I will ever grateful to you for this act of kindness. Thank you.
I want know about how reduce headache and I have low bp, and my nails become White patches. I am getting sleep early.
I suffered from fever, high blood pressure and then skin rashes. First doctor said it might be dengue, but after" blood report"(not dengue test report) he said everything is normal and rashes is due to allergy. Should I go for dengue test?
My brother in law have desk job and went through heart attack in 2014. He is 28. Our family is having hereditary problem of high cholesterol. What precautions should we take? MY husband also having high triglyceride both are taking treatment fron cardiologist and following it.
Need suggestions to improve energy levels and mental alertness without increasing Blood pressure for my 87 years old mother.
Just few days ago my chest become l Little pain. Then without any consult with doctors I test serum lipid profile. According to that result my Total Cholesterol is 270 mg/dl Triglycerides is 126 mg/dl HDL Cholesterol is 48 mg/dl LDL Cholesterol is 196.6 mg/dl VLDL Cholesterol is 25.4 mg/dl CHD Risk Factor is 5.6 So, I would like to take help/suggestion from you about my result. I would not forget for you help.
I suffer from high blood pressure and I am only 21 years old. I feel unconscious at that moment of time. How should I get out of it?
Our survival is solely reliant on the working of the heart. It is this that makes the prospect of a heart failure so fatal and so terrifying. Notwithstanding what the heart evokes, a heart failure is not indicative of a defunct heart; but only a situation when the heart pumps weaker than what is generally deemed as natural. Consequently, the blood flows at a slower rate to the heart and the body that in turn increases pressure in the heart. The oxygen that is produced by the heart in such a scenario is scanty and insufficient for the body.
body responds with its own defense mechanism, as the heart, in an attempt to hold more blood, stretches its chambers. Though this strenuous effort may keep the blood moving, it would gradually and inevitably weary the heart with all the effort. Subsequently, the kidney responds by retaining more salt and fluid in the body. These fluids may accumulate in different parts of the body, mainly in the legs, feet, ankles leading to congestion in the body. This very condition in medical terminology is referred to as congestive heart failure.
Different causes can contribute to the onset of such a fatal condition. Some of them are
- Coronary artery disease: In such a condition, the arteries supply insufficient amount of oxygen and blood to the heart. Subsequently, the heart receives scanty amount of nutrients and oxygen.
- Heart attack: The sudden, unanticipated blockage of the coronary artery and the ensuing stoppage of the flow of the blood lead to a heart attack. The heart muscles are damaged in such a case and prevent the proper functioning.
- Diseases: Though the term may be generic and over expansive, most of the ailments which people suffer from tend to manifest themselves by posing a potential threat to the functioning of the heart. A high blood pressure, kidney disease, even a thyroid disease can cause congestive heart failure.
Every disorder is preceded by certain symptoms, and congestive heart failure is no different. Some of them are
- Fatigue: This is one of the most perceptible symptoms of congestive heart failure. One of the earliest premonitions of an impending heart failure is a nagging sense of weariness and lethargy.
- Swelling: As the condition is characterized by accumulation and build-up of fluids in various part of the body, swelling is an inevitable symptom of this condition and a clear indication of the ailment.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.