Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rameshwar NathYour feedback matters!
My hair is falling frequently, getting bald loosing thickness of hair, I used to bath daily with shampoo, is it effecting me, seems to be getting bald soon, give me an idea.
My wife got periods on 23 Oct after that she dint get periods in next month n till date so what are the precaution she should take.
I have alot of unwanted facial hair under my eyes. How can I reduce hair growth there? Laser is very expensive for me. Kindly tell me some home remedies for thinning or reduction of unwanted facial hair. Secondly I have a very dull face. I want a glowing skin without any dark circles and flawless complexion. Kindly tell how can I achieve the same? Thanks alot.
Me last 3 din se pareshan Hu. Toilet ni ho rha. Mai last 2 night se dulkoflex bhi khaya. Phir bhi kuch Jada asar ni Hua. Pet clear ni ho rha ha. Pressure aa rha but bathroom ni ho pa rha.
I am a housewife and I have 7 month child I have feel weakness and my hand is shaking. please gave me proper solution.
We had intercourse 3 times in 10 days during our perspective fertile periods to conceive. Now its 22nd day of periodic cycle today she felt acidity kind of n fever too and feeling of nausea vomiting wd pain in lower body including stomach n legs all. Acidity is also a common for my wife almost daily she takes digene syrup every alternate night. I want to know if it is a sign of conceiving or not. please guide If not den what are the symbols so dat I can check fr any present symptoms.
Meri nose pr dark circles pad gaye h or vo kisi bhi medicine se remove nhi ho rhe. Mene soltred gel or betnovet cream bhi use kr k dekh li. Ap ap kuch btao.
Hello, My period date was 25 dec. Now I want to conceive. please suggest me I am a married woman and we are trying from six months but no results.
How to loss my wait by the help of your suggestions. This are help for me more and more. That is the my Aus?
I have been late on my period for two weeks now. What are the chances of pregnancy without intercourse/sex? (e. G: through dry humping, fingering etc.) If there is no chances for pregnancy, what could be the cause for my period not arriving yet?
I put a dipper on him at nights but forgot to use dipper rash cream and now he has this real bad rash around the testicular and he's crying non stop.
1/2 medium cucumber
1 cup (250 ml) cabbage
1 large carrot
2 stalks of celery with leaves
A handful of spinach
A pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Supplement your weight loss efforts with this awesome drink
This drink helps detoxify the body, rich in antioxidants, it is anti-inflammatory, and it aids digestion. You cant get much better than this.
I am having testicular pain from a long time, now I have noticed small floating lump on a testicular vein (right side)(not on testicle), my testicles get swollen if I do exercise or a heavy lifting. In addition, sometimes I feel sharp pain in upper abdomen where last rib is located (left side), and sharp tingling pain in lower abdomen-just above pelvic bone (left side), and burning sensation in both side inguinal area. I m sexually virgin, so no space for stds right? no back pain, no painful urination, no painful ejaculation, no color change in semen-urine, never surgically operated in pelvic area. I am concerned about my health, (after reading an article on testicular cancer), please help sir/ma'm, I know I have to do usg, but tell me which conditions I am facing (maybe) - thanks (19 year-male)
I eat lots of food. My digestion is also good. But my muscle and body is thin and my weight is also less. I am skinny man. I think my body doesn't accept the food I eat. What to do to gain weight and muscle. I also eat endura mass for one month but no result.
Hello sir, Please tell me how to gain weight in less duration my weight is 50 KGS and height is 176 cams?
I am 28 year's old male my face color is fair. I have black shadow on under my eyes. Please help me, how to my remove black shadow.
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.