Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh Chander MadanYour feedback matters!
I have taken Sizodon plus medicine for 1 week. I have stopped the medication now. But now I want to get rid of the effects of the medicine from my body. I have taken this medication with a misunderstanding.
If you are having symptoms in your thigh, buttocks and in the course of Sciatic nerve, then you can think that I have some slipped disc problem.
But sometimes this is not the case
You may have Piriformis syndrome or pseudo sciatica.
Piriformis is a small muscle originated from tail bone and go to thighbone.Sometimes this muscle presses Sciatic nerve and then you have the symptoms.Sometimes wallet in back pocket presses the nerve.
Then how it differ from sciatica
Pain is present in one buttock and may move down to buttock.
Pain increases with hip activities.
You sit with the affected buttock slightly up to reduce pressure on irritated nerve.
May affect your foot position slightly outward.
Realign hip and spine
Stretch tight myofascial structure
Deep core strengthening and postural modification.
Gay relation is true or wrong. I like boys i have so much interest in boys. But its doses ya others. Kindly suggest us.
I was took testoviron 100 mg injection four times .after inject this I have some problem like lack of sperm count ,itching and it's effect on my sex life also .my penis is not get up strongly like before. What I do can you suggest me.
How we can protect ourselves from the disease dengue? What are their symptoms to understand it? Please advice.
I am a diabetic type 1.I have read somewhere about pancreas transplant in India. Can you suggest me if it is possible or not. My age is 29.
I am affectedby oraltruthon tongue for 9 to 10 Days. I am 26 Year old male. What is medicine should I take. Please refer exact medicine name.
I am having a lot of hairfall, I am suffering from PCOS. How can i resolve hairfall and regrow them?
I am feeling very less sensation in my penis from last month ,i do not know what is the reason because I maintain 4 days gap and do not have any bad habit like drinking or smoking so why? Is it safe to leave it as it is for a month without masturbating or need to worry about it? Please help.
I am 33 years old man. I am suffering from loose motions for 4 days. All of sudden I feel pain in lower abdomen n get fresh. Thereafter feel relaxed. But it repeats frequently during daytime once in minute n stops. I get fresh 1/2/3 times a day. Please suggest.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the is done systematically to prevent an attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.