Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramanjeet Kaur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramanjeet KaurYour feedback matters!
From the past 2 weeks I have been eating a diet where I have decreased the quantity and I run at least 2 kms per day, I was getting instant results within the first week, but now in my third week instead of decreasing it is increasing constantly everyday. Are there any tips which I could use to get the previous results back?
I m 22 year old. I have shrunken cheeks may be due to fat loss. I m also a underweight person. I want to treat my shrunken cheeks. What should I do?
Sir I have cold since 1 week cough is high after 1pm afternoon and low fever also that not able concentrate on my studies please help.
For sometime my skin goes darker than ever it impacts on my personality that I covered with negative thoughts, sometimes my friends call me 'काला भैंसा' that was very painful for me how I can prevent all of these problems by fairing my skin.
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is a highly effective and innovative treatment option in a variety of fields, from urology to cosmetology including orthopedics. This is a non-invasive method that employs high-energy shockwaves to bring about the healing of the affected tissues. It has been found to provide good results for recalcitrant orthopaedic problems like frozen shoulder to certain chronic degenerative or tendon conditions such as Achilles tendinitis (injury of the Achilles' tendon due to overuse) and plantar fasciitis in heel pain.
How does it work?
The procedure is basically an outpatient/ daycare job. It involves the application of a non-invasive probe to the affected tissue. This is followed by the external generation of shockwaves focused on the target area. The shockwaves cause a force to be created that brings about healing. Although it's still not clear as to why this kind of therapy works, the dominant understanding is that shockwaves render an improvement in the flow of blood so as to promote the body to fix and heal itself.
Depending on individual cases, high or low energy waves may be employed. While pain may occur during the transmission of high energy waves and would require short general anaesthesia, low-energy ESWT is carried out without anesthesia.
What problems can this form of therapy effectively tackle?
ESWT can be used to treat a number of musculoskeletal disorders. From plantar fasciitis (heel pain), tennis elbow, shoulder rotator cuff, degenerated tendons (Achilles' tendon) to hip and knee pain, the therapy has been found to reduce pain as well as accelerate healing in individuals.
Complications are very few and far between with this therapy. Individuals who suffer from hypersensitivity or poor sensation in the affected area are usually not recommended this procedure. Even individuals with heart conditions, seizures and open sores need to consult a doctor before going forward with the therapy.
The therapy has also been found to be very effective in bone healing as well as treatment of bone necrosis (a disease that occurs due to permanent or temporary loss of blood flow to the bones). Additionally in place of surgery, ESWT may also be a valuable option for non-healing fractures. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have heavy pain in my lower back, left side hip and left side thai. What can I do for treat this problem. I am not able to walk and feel pain in movement.
I an a 24 years old male. Suddenly at night had pain my ankle bone for some time. Lasted for 4 days. then same thing happened on other leg. Nd it goes. What is the problem I have high bp. There's no swelling when it pains. Slight swelling or no swelling. But it's affecting my muscles.Please suggest me something for that.
Here is a list of things about sex that may have not been taught in your intimacy educational classes:
- Losing your virginity is not only restricted to penetration of the vagina with a penis: It can be anal sex, oral sex or sex with sex toys. And they will all count as sex.
- Not everyone bleeds the first time: The bleeding is because of the tearing of a tissue present in the vagina called the hymen. The amount one bleeds depends on the presence of that tissue. While some may bleed a lot, others may not bleed at all. In rare cases, a woman can be born without a hymen.
- Hymen check is not definitive of virginity: Hymen is a delicate tissue which can break while doing activities such as ballet dancing, horse riding or cycling. Even a sudden fall can tear the hymen. Some women may not be born with a hymen. So this does not prove virginity.
- It does not hurt always: Contrary to popular belief, sex does not have to hurt. You may experience a little bit of pain or pressure associated with a burning sensation. If it hurts too much, you must stop and emphasise more on foreplay in order to get lubricated.
- Foreplay is a must: Imagine going down a waterslide without water. That is how sex feels without foreplay. Foreplay can really warm things up for you and your partner. It increases arousal and makes it easier for both of you to climax.
- Sex is not about orgasms: It is true that most women do not orgasm the very first time they have sex. So your focus should be more on the process than the end result. Concentrate on finding out what you enjoy the most in bed or what gives pleasure to your partner.
- Erectile dysfunctions are not only for the older people: They can happen to anyone. Erections can be difficult to cope with; they come with their own moods and ideas. So there is nothing to worry about if you are not able to get it around the first time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!