Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramanjeet KaurYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in April 2016. We are planning for pregnancy. My LMP was on 13th June and I have a 30-31 days cycle. My BMI is 22.8. My exercises include 30 minutes walk on Treadmill (at 5.5 km per hr) for 30 minutes and do cycling for 30 minutes. I also do yoga asking for 30 minutes. My diet is rice, pulses and vegetables for breakfast and lunch, fruits and nuts (almond, walnut and peanut) as snacks and wheat and vegetables for dinner. 2 cups of tea per day, 2 eggs, 4 cups of fish curry, 4 fried fish pieces and 1/4 kg boiled chicken per weeks. I was told that most of the people experience the miscarriage in the first 4 weeks due to hard work and will not be noticed. Is it ok if I continue the exercises now while planning? What are the precautions to be taken for a healthy pregnancy?
I am 30 years old lady. My last period date is 12 Dec. 2016.Our intercourse dates are on 13 Jan 2016 and next continues for many days. My periods are yet not come. Is there any possibility of pregnancy.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.
I had my last period on 18th Oct'15 but after that I missed my period. I have also done 3 times pregnancy test but the result is negative. Kindly tell me what may be the problem.
Knee pains, pls help. Taking stairs and getting up from a chair. And also very bad fungal itching in the vagina. Had taken lot of medicines but nothing seems to help and the nights are miserable.
I am not getting regular period s when I consulted doctor she said that I should lose my weight is any relation between periods and weight if s plzz suggest me to reduce weight.
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am having itching near my inner thighs and the vaginal area since a month and I hAve noticed that part has become dark black in color. And now it has turned up like a patch (rah like thing with change in skin) still there is itching.
Hi, maine 2 trik ko gf k sath sex kiya condom k sath use do din ohle date aye thi bt fr use 11 ko fr date aa gayi kya usse pregnancy ho skti hai or aise kise ho slta hai date jldi aa jaye wo daily dudh pitti hai raat ko soone waqt?
period comes late because I have a menstrual diary app in my phone and it said my period would come yesterday but it didn't. I also started a new exercise which is walking and not normal walking but walking fast.what to do
I have got 3 consecutive miscarriages, this time again I have conceived my LMP was 23 feb. I have done with beta 27 march HCG which came 1700. I have started Susten Sr 300, Arg 9 & Folmet. Do I have any risk or any other medication test required.
Hi, actually my wife had period last night. But it was not the same type that she had before. Actually it was lot of bleeding and pain in abdomen. Her period was delayed for one week. Actually I want to know what is the reason of that much bleeding and bleeding. I am worried about that. It is very difficult to get Doctor on Sunday. Could you please tell the reason.
A baby should be breastfeed for at least the first few months after birth. Breastfeeding has a number of benefits for both the mother and child. Apart from being the best source of nutrition for the baby, it also helps the mother and child bond.
Here are a few benefits of breastfeeding your baby.
- Nutrition: No formula can be compared to the nutrition provided by a mother’s milk. The first milk produced by a mother’s breasts is known as colostrum which is rich in antibodies and proteins. Breast milk is made up of the perfect mix of proteins, vitamins and essential fats. It is also easier to digest as compared to formula feeds.
- Immunity boost: A mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and helps strengthen the newborn child’s immunity. These antibodies also help lower the baby’s risk of developing asthma or allergies later in life. Babies that are breastfed are also said to have a lower risk of suffering from ear infections, respiratory problems and diarrhoea. It also plays an important role in lowering chances of sudden infant death syndrome. Breastfeeding is also said to protect babies from certain types of cancer in infancy and later stages,
- Bonding: While being breastfed, a baby is held close to the mother and has skin to skin contact. This makes the baby feel secure and helps him or her to bond with the mother. For the mother, this process can also help fight postpartum depression and help reconnect with the baby.
- Healthy weight: Babies who are breastfed are said to be less likely to develop obesity. This is because breast milk has lower levels of insulin as compared to formula and babies who are breastfed have higher level of appetite and fat regulating hormone called leptin. As they grow, these babies put on a healthy amount of weight, but refrain from overeating and have healthier eating patterns. This helps maintain a healthy BMI and prevents diseases like diabetes etc.
- Boosts intelligence: Studies show that babies who were breastfed for the first six months have a higher IQ than those who were not. Thus, breastfeeding is said to play a significant role in cognitive development. There are two main reasons for this. Firstly, breast milk is said to fatty acids that are not available in formulas, Secondly, the emotional bonding between mother and child is also said to contribute towards boosting IQ levels.
Hi. I am 22 years old and 65 kg wt. Suffering from pcod. I had taken krimson 35 for 3 months. And my doctor advice me to reduce weight. And prescribed apcod obis. Does this apcod obis help me to reduce my weight. If yes how much time it would take. And suggest some natural method to reduce weight?
Why some mother's do not get normal milk production for breastfeeding like other mother's & have to giv top up milk?
I am priya 29 years old, I am suffering from heat boils on my vagina and its hurting from 1 week. Kindly help me.
Due to problem in pregnancy we aborted the 6 week child by taking medicine under a Dr. So Now When I can do intercourse which can she getting again pregnant and And is that harmful to do intercourse in her this problem?
A new study of interval training found out that 60 seconds of strenuous exertion proved to be successful at improving health and fitness as 45 minutes of moderate exercise.
High-intensity interval training is a type of workout that consists of an extremely draining but brief burst of exercise essentially a sprint followed by light exercises such as jogging or resting then another sprint, more rest and so on.