Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ramanjeet KaurYour feedback matters!
At the time of 5 days period there is no chance of pregnancy. Is there any other chance before and after the period not to get pregnant.
Doctor, I had unprotected sex with my bf on 15th aug 15, after that I missed my periods. I checked with pregnancy kit and the result is positive. Am I pregnant now? but I want to abort my first baby because I am unmarried. please tell me, how can I abort this child without any difficulties. I am in a big trouble. Is there any health issue for me?
I am having irregular period in the past 6 months. It has started by 5 days delay to 25 days delay. Please provide me solution to have my period regularly.
She has her period on 26dec on 20jan she had sex on 21 she takes unwanted 72 pill next period she got on 26jan, 20feb, 4March but in april till now she gets no period is she is pregnant.
Hi doctor Since my last period, I have started excessive bleeding. My GP prescribed DALCAL500 & FREEDAL. I am taking this tablets for 15 days, but bleeding has not stopped. I have also done USG of abdomen pelvic. It's clear. Pls suggest me medicines. Thanking you Ashwini ashish brid.
My question is related with my mother's health problem. She is about 37 years old and has lot of work load at home to do daily. What is the best treatment for her?
I'm 20 years old male. Today I had sex with my newly married aunt. Because she forced me to have sex with her. And even I was interested. She had sex with her husband 2 days back and sex with me today without protection. I want to know if baby born is my uncles or what?
I am 5th month pregnant and 20 year old. This is my first time pregnancy. For last 15 days my breast are itching. To get relief I pressed and itches. I want to know is it okay to pressed or itching? Or should I take some medicine. please guide me.
In most Indian homes, a family is not complete with just one child. Until about a couple of decades ago, a family with a single child was very rare. The most common response would be 'with whom the child will play'. Between the siblings, there is always so much love. Starting from getting attention from the parent to education at all stages of life, this is one relationship which just grows and grows. While it definitely is a feel-good factor, scientifically too, it has been proven to have multiple benefits.
Read on to know some benefits of having siblings and how it can help you stay healthy and positive.
- A constant companion: With a sibling around, there is no need to look for a play or study companion. There is always one available right in the same home. This provides for a happy, healthy equation with a lot of give and take that just extends through life.
- Continuous learning environment: With a sibling around, the learning never stops. There is a constant teacher/mentor-student relationship with the elder one having an upper hand and trying to teach the younger one all sorts of things from using a chalk to spoon to math to magic.
- Sharing begins at home: Whether it is your toys or colours, stationary or chocolates, siblings share a lot of stuff and so from a very young age, there is a behaviour that encourages sharing of all sorts of things. Studies have shown that children with siblings show a lot more sympathy and are more open to sharing things as compared to single children.
- Builds selflessness: The next time you see two siblings, notice how the elder one is always so protective of the younger one. The elder one is willing to give up their chocolate just so the younger one smiles. Similarly, the younger one also would give up a toy so that the elder one is happy. This selflessness is ingrained in children with siblings, which extends into their other relationships too later in life.
- Tougher individuals: Problem solving is something which gets built in early in life when children have siblings. This comes in handy later in life too, which makes them tougher individuals. They are also better skilled at negotiating, good at setting and achieving goals, managing relationships (both professional and personal), and are so more successful.
The relationship with a sibling just continues through life. The above are some pointers as to how having a sibling makes for a happy, healthier, and positive life. Anyone with a sibling would definitely vouch for these!!
I have a burning sensation on the outer walls of my vagina. However, there is no sort of discharge or stinging pain while peeing otherwise. Also, there's no itching. What might be the reason? And what needs to be done?
Periods came on 18th July. Ivf. Embryo transfer is on 7 august. Symptoms that periods will come again. M on progynova and osetogen gel. Help that these stops periods.
Hi. Actually it is for my daughter who is 15 years old. She has a period problem for, 3 year's but she haven't go to hospital because she won't. In this problem she suffers from great and great pain of stomach. Nd over bleeding falls in during this time. Nd at morning she became very angry. What should I do in this situation without taking her to the hospital.
If your diet is low in the nutrients your body needs, your mouth may have a more difficult time resisting infection. A poor diet can lead to gum disease and tooth decay.
Eventually these acids can cause tooth enamel to break down, forming a cavity. Foods that contain sugars of any kind can contribute to tooth decay.
Foods that protect against decay:
Cheese: consuming cheese after a sugary snack prevents increase in acidity. Cheese stimulates saliva and is rich in calcium influencing the balance of re-calcifying teeth and protecting against loss of calcium.
Cow’s milk: contains lactose, which is less acid producing than other sugars and does not promote decay as readily. In addition, it also contains calcium, phosphorus, and casein, all of which help stop decay. However bottle-feeding milk at night can cause decay.
Human breast milk: contains 7% lactose and is lower in calcium and phosphate. It generally does not initiate decay except in cases of high frequency nighttime feeding and prolonged on demand feeding.
Plant foods: are fibrous and protect teeth by mechanically stimulating saliva. Peanuts, hard cheeses, and gum that contains xylitol can act the same way.
Black & green teas: are particularly rich in polyphenols and flavonoids, which are complex antioxidant compounds found in many plant foods. The fluoride in black tea may also protect against decay.
Chocolate: there is some evidence that cocoa in an unrefined form (without added sugars) may have some anti-decay potential due to polyphenolic compounds present, but processed chocolate is too high in sugar to be good for the teeth.
Looking after your teeth is important if you want them to last a lifetime! sticking to a nutritionally sound diet that is low in free sugars, high in fiber — lots of fruits and vegetables — and drinking plenty of water (preferably fluoridated) will safeguard your oral and dental health as well as your general health and well-being.