Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Raman Preet GroverYour feedback matters!
Is there any way with the help of which we can remove specs from our eyes and our eyes can get normal again. I have also heard of the news which says that Stem Cells in your eyes can RESTORE your vision, Said by the scientists from City-based L.V. Prasad Eye Institute in collaboration with U.S. Scientists who claimed to have discovered potent stem cells in the eye that possess the ability to restore lost eye sight (HYDERABAD). If you don't believe me then you can find this news in the HINDU NEWSPAPER dated 12th December 2014 (page no. 5). I am an IAS aspirant, that's why I know about this. PLEASE REPLY.
When ever I did not sleep well my left eye become red and little painful. But I do not have any problem with my right eye. What might be the cause?
I cant sleep on night at time please what should I do. I think my eyes got weaker. Suggest me multivitamin for eyes.
My lasik surgery had done in 2014 and now my medical exam in govt sector where lasik is unfit. So is it still detectable or not. My vision still 6/6. If detectable than which tests may detect that I am lasik candidate. Please answer me about this. It is like do or die case for me.
Hi, I am Dipesh from AHMEDABAD. I hv severe problem due to which I am suffering a lot. I do feel fatigue and drowsiness always specifically after lunch. It is morning also. I can wake up with fresh even after 8 hours sleep. Specifically after lunch my condition become very severe. Even if I don't do anything, from my face & eyes anyone can see that I'm good tired. My eyes always remain watery abd red. I am suffering alot due to this. Pls help me.
I have an I problem doctor said that there is a blood clod in my retina.N they gave me medicine to take but will dat work.
I am 18 year boy and my eyes are very weak so is there any way to secure my eyes or how can I my my eyes strong?
I have allergy problem in my body. And also eye. I take medicines for it. But when allergy come I cannot control myself. Please suggest what should I do.
I am a 63 year old male glaucoma patient have both eyes surgeory.Now using xalacom and soft eye drops. Right eye field is gone. Any medicine or can I replace my eye ?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.