Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
How to handling my child in health and food and all kind of life and tell me how to take care my wife health after born baby.
My 19 months daughter is vomiting frequently and she also have some cold and cough. She almost vomited 6 times in 3 hrs and had loose motion once.
She is only for 10 month old and my big daugther is 2 and half year old and she have a small white doted in his face.
My one year 5 month old daughter often falls sick twice in month. She gets fever and cold easily. Her immunity is low I think. Please suggest the causes for this and suggest any supplement?
My 4.5 yrs old daughter do urine in wc but she need diaper to do poop. As she feels unsafe or painful to do that without it. Standing in diaper she feels safe to poop. If diaper removed then she stops doing & stool becomes hard and she get constipated. please help to make my kid to do that normally. Thanks.
My son's age is 3 years he had uti two months ago. His USG show hydronephrosis with visicourerater reflux. The DPTA scan show GFR 46 for right kidney and 86 for left kidney with PUJ suspected. His blood and urine test are absolutely normal. He is quite normal since last 30 days without any medicine. Is this will overcome as he grown up as some doctor saying or we should go for a surgery.
Dear Sir/Madam My 5 months boy has been habituated to suck all fingers of hand. Now his weight is 5 kgs and 516 grams. Day by day his habit of sucking fingers increasing and feeding of milk is some what decreasing. Is there any problem for his weight? How can I remove this habit? And how can we increase his feeding of milk? please suggest me to his weight gain.
Concentration problems and trouble in focusing on one task at a time can be termed as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD, in rare and severe cases. While most of the cases are identified in one's childhood, it has been seen that many cases persist into adulthood while still others go completely undiagnosed. This mental health disorder comes with a number of symptoms and management methods. Read on to know more.
- Symptoms: While many patients suffering from this disorder may not display any obvious symptoms at a young age as children are supposed to be brimming with energy, the symptoms for adult ADHD, start to show up in a more obvious fashion. Wavering concentration and low levels of focus along with disorganised living with impulsiveness are the first signs of adult ADHD. Such adults also have trouble when it comes to finishing one task at a time, or even focusing on a task for a prolonged period of time. Bouts of impatience and excessive activity can also show up as symptoms, while restlessness is a quality that most of these patients seem to possess.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of this condition is slightly difficult because most adults may complain of some or the other symptoms related to this condition at some point in their lives. Anxiety and mood swing related symptoms can help in diagnosing the condition in a better manner. If the condition ends up disrupting your normal life, work, socialising and behaviour in general, then you may want to see a doctor regarding the same, so that proper diagnosis may take place.
- Causes: While genetic predisposition is said to be the foremost cause of this condition, especially when it continues well into adulthood, there are various environmental factors that may also have a significant bearing on the onset of the condition. Exposure as a child increases the risk of falling prey to this condition. Also, when there are problems with the central nervous system during the developing years, the patient may start to develop symptoms connected with this disorder later on.
- Treatment: Stimulants and other medication like anti-depressants, nonstimulant amphetamine are also used for treating this condition along with therapy and psychological counselling for better organisation in life.
1. Start chewing from both the side.
2. It may take 7-10 days to adjust with new crown or bridge.
3. Maintain proper oral hygiene with brushing twice a day.
HiMy baby is diagnosed before birth for having Long QT, but after birth her pulse rate was recorded fine every time. She is born of 20 October 2015, not even a month old now, so had only three checkups as of now. Doctors are asking to get EKG/ECG done for make sure if She has Long QT or not. What do you suggest?
My son 1.4 years wants to drink lot of milk (is bottle fed) and is fussy in eating fruits/veggies/cereals. Has healthy weight and is active. My paed. Says reduce milk to just half litre in entire day. But baby demands more. What to do?
My baby is of 2 month. Whenever I feed her, she do green potty with a lot of mucus in that and her stomach gets filled up with gas. Due to gas she cries a lot and cannot sleep also in morning or at night. What should I do though my diet is normal without oil and spices.
Hi, my question is to a child/new born specialist. Recently I hv been blessed with a baby girl 4 days back. I would want to know which external feed /milk is best for my baby (cow's milk, buffalo's milk or packed milk powder). Please help me on this because mother's feed is not available in adequate amount to nourish baby at this point of time.
6 months baby girl swallowed 0.9cm diameter gold coin. What would happen and what should be further steps.
I am 25 years old and suffering from respiration problem from last six years I went to many doctors and now I am using inhaler which I have to take daily for two times. I want to get rid of inhaler. please tell me the solution.
My son in law aged 2.5 years he is not eating food daily instead eating biscuits and lays ,he is addicted to biscuits. What should I do him to eat food. Sugest some tips.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.