Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ram Nivas MudgilYour feedback matters!
Hi I suffer from cough in winter lately. Can I know the reason behind it? What is making me sick in cold season? Please help.
I feel itching on my penis shaft, it increases when I itch there. Also there is a pimple on my penis nd its itches. What to do? What it may be,
I have over sweating problem my shirt becomes to wet in outside even in winters I feel very upset during talking or sitting with friends I feel so frustrated that's why I quited to engage with every person please tell me how I diagnosed this hyperhidrosis.
Having night fall once in three to four days. Shud we go to doctor or we need any treatment. This problem is from last one month. What should I do?
Hello please doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Hi sir/madam I'm devaraj Since so many days I cannot sleep well because of my stress so please help me.
I have etching problem .now it expand .it look like white spot .i use cetrizine tablet ,fluconajol, b bact cream of wellcare company and bejoile peroxide soap .but I did not got any benefit. When I used cream that time etching control .give good suggestion.
Sir, the bone called the monkey bone which is at the end of the spinal cord means on the upper waist is paining continuously, so request you to guide us for the same.
Some one said me that intake of fenugreek affects the kidney function by increase in creatinine out go in urine .is it right or otherwise. Your expert opinion is eagerly awaited.
I am having some pressure around my head you can't say that its a headache but it occurs only when I take exertion or sometimes it occur all of a sudden sometimes on my right but majorly on the left side. I had my cbc reports were normal and I had visited 5 doctors all of them told nothing to worry but I am not getting solution to my problem.
I am having severe pain in my left cheek only when am in A/C or cold. I can not able to sit properly at work due to this pain. I am a patient of diabetic and a seizure. please suggest me some advice I want instant relief. Can this be relief by a pain killer.
I have problem of nightfall and early ejaculation. please suggest me medicines to cure this. And also I have to increase my stamina during sex.
He is taking drugs like heroin from 2 years. Now color of his face is totally changes to black. I want to know what to do? Is there any treatment so that he can leave drugs. I want to know if his color changes is this affects on his liver and kidney. do we hv to take him for any test.
Diabetes is a systemic disease that affects almost every part of your body. Of these, the digestive system is the most badly affected. While gastrointestinal disorders are commonly experienced by everyone, diabetics have a much higher risk of suffering from indigestion, food poisoning, gallstones and ulcers. Some of the most common gastrointestinal problems experienced by diabetics are:
- Gastroparesis: High blood sugar levels can damage the vagus nerve that controls the emptying of the stomach. As a result fo this damage, the muscles of the stomach and intestines do not work optimally leading to a condition known as Gastroparesis. This is a condition where the stomach is not able to empty itself properly and the digestion process is slowed down. Gastroparesis can cause bloating, nausea, pain in the abdomen, heart burn and a loss of appetite. It can also cause undigested food in the stomach to harden and form lumps that block food from moving into the intestines. This disease cannot be cured but can be managed with medication and a special diet.
- Ulcers: Stomach ulcers can be described as open sores that develop on the inner lining of the stomach, oesophagus and beginning of the small intestine. These ulcers form as a result of bacterial infections. Diabetes weakens a person’s immune system thus reducing their ability to fight these infections and increasing the risk of developing ulcers. Diabetes also increases the risk of bleeding from these ulcers and secondary infections that may arise from it.
- Yeast infections: Diabetics are extremely vulnerable to yeast infections. This is aggravated by fluctuation in blood sugar levels and can extend from the mouth to the oesophagus. Common symptoms of this type of yeast infection are pain in the throat and difficulty swallowing. It may also cause heartburn and intestinal bleeding if left untreated.
- Celiac sprue: This condition creates gluten allergies and causes the inflammation and thinning of the small intestine’s mucosa. In some cases, this condition may interfere with the absorption of food and lead to diarrhoea and weight loss.
- Diabetic diarrhoea: Patients who have been suffering from diabetes for a few years may experience an increased urge to pass stools frequently. This is usually related to gastric problems in the colon which cause fluids to move at a faster than normal speed through the small bowel and colon. It may also be caused due to the secretion of fluids in the colon and improper absorption of food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.