Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ram Milan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram MilanYour feedback matters!
Please help me doctor. Many days my hair so so whiter. And my face is so dark please give me the solution.
I am suffering with fungal skin infection, I am in medication from 8 months but it gets treated and comes back again, I developed red rashes its itchy and burns a bit. Do I have to go for any blood test please do suggest.
As the years pass, they tend to take a toll on your body as well as your skin. One of the most prominent areas, where the skin starts showing signs of wear is your face. There are many ways you can manage to stop that wear and tear and look younger for longer. One of these methods is the usage of chemical peels.
How chemical peels work: Chemical peels are basically very light acids which are formulated into a peel with other chemicals. It works by dissolving away the dead cells and the topmost layer of the skin on your face. This procedure results in a new layer to be revealed, which is newer, tighter and thus younger looking. Some of the basic acids used in chemical peels are:
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Lactic acid
- trichloroacetic acid (in the case of specialized peels administered by dermatologists)
The popularity of chemical peels: Among non-surgical methods chemicals peel is the most popular method of not just looking younger but of also giving the skin a good tone and tightness. It clears dead cells making you look brighter in general. Peels can be found in many forms, including the ones you would buy over the counter from a shop to very specialized ones only applied by a dermatologist. Let's look at some of them.
Standard chemical peels found at spas and beauty treatment centers - The peels are generally soft to medium in intensity. The intensity, however, can vary in the type of treatment you choose. The quality will also depend on the price as expensive options tend to get you the best peels. These will be very good to straighten slight wrinkles and scarring on your skin.
Chemical peels used by dermatologists and plastic surgeons - Although these can vary in strength as well, certain peels are only found with registered practitioners as these are considered deep peels and have drastic effect than the ones normally found in the market or in a spa. These, however, can be applied by specialists and can make you look significantly younger.
Peels you would buy over the counter for home use - These peels aren't specialist tools like the ones you would get at a spa or at the dermatologists' and are much lighter in composition. They won't make you look significantly younger, but if you do them regularly, then it will help you keep a younger and fresher looking skin between specialist treatments.
Hi, My face is oil skin though in my face suddenly rises pimples and decrease but red spot are forming by the pimples so I request have any solution.
Mene chemical peeling krvai thi face pr usse mere pure face pe reaction ho gya pura face khrab ho gya bahut sare pimples k marks ho gye h face pe bahut sare doctor ko dikhya treatment b chal rha h pr nishaan ja nhi rahe h koi achi se cream ya treatment ho jisse marks aasani se saaf ho jaye.
I have dark spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Iam 24 years old lady and suffering from pigmentation marks on face (on 2 cheeks and on nose like dark moles) for a long time (10 years almost) please suggest best medicine to me.
I am 22 years old female. Am having stretch marks on my stomach and breast could you please tell me how I can remove that without any laser treatment?
Dandruff is also known as Seborrhea, the white flakes that you may notice on your scalp or skin. It is generally caused due to dryness. Dandruff can only be controlled and not absolutely cured. It can give rise to other skin problems as well. The following are the ways in which your skin may be adversely affected due to dandruff
- Pimples may pop out: Due to dandruff pimples may pop out on your skin. If the white flakes fall on your T- zone region, the facial area which is more prone to pimples.
- Problem of pigmentation: The pimples leave behind dark spots all over your skin leading to the embarrassing problem of pigmentation. Dandruff makes the condition even worse.
- Chest rashes may appear: If your dandruff becomes uncontrollable then it keeps falling all over your body. This may lead to the break out of chest rashes.
- Acne: Acne is another distressing problem that may be the result of dandruff. This also promotes the break out of pimples and red rashes on your skin.
- Facial rashes: Facial rashes may also appear in many cases. Rashes can be seen near the eyebrow or forehead region. In case of men, beard rashes are also common.
- Itchy scalp: Dandruff gives you an itchy scalp. This further makes the condition of dandruff worse and the skin of your scalp becomes scaly resulting in further problems.
- Eczema and psoriases are unfavorably affected: Skin problems like eczema and psoriases become far worse due to dandruff.
- Inflammation and redness: Dandruff may cause your facial skin to suffer from the problems of inflammation and redness.
It is highly recommended for you to use natural remedies and good hair care products to control your dandruff so that your skin is not much affected. But if it is uncontrollable, visiting a dermatologist is a must.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!