Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 32 years old female. I have hair on my whole body from childhood. Somewhere it is dark like on hands.
I am a 19 years old female, I have a very dull skin, there's no radiance on my face. I wonder if it could be due to the use of makeup, but I make sure to wipe off excess makeup every night before I go to sleep. I have a combination skin. Dry on the nose, eyes and around the lips and normal on the other areas of my face.
I am 35 year old male and have dark spot on forehead & cheeks with bleach cream for last two year. I have used many cream but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 12 year old girl and I am having pimples on my forehead please suggest me some creams and I want to get fair skin also, please help me.
Plz help me Dr. I am suffer from moon face my face looks like moon and very big my 8 am cortisol is 4.91 by CLIA TECHNOLOGY WHICH is low what does this low cortisol level represent and what is the reason for this low cortisol level I also suffer from hypothyroidism and taking thyrox 50 mg this time tsh is 1.74 my ques is is it addison disease adrenal insufficiency can it leads to weakness hypotension low blood sugar deranged electrolyte levels is their any disease of adrenal gland or malignancy or it is dyfn of pituitary glands is Acth or syanchten test reqd or not or which type of steroid replacement I reqd some Dr. Told me overnight dexamethasone suppression test red and 24 hr urinary cortisol or midnight cortisol levels reqd my Dr. Told me this he is mbbs and md now you people told me which test I reqd and what prob exactly I have and what is the correct soln for this for your kind inf I tell you I do not take any steroid tab till yet please guide me properly and give proper solution.
Hi My name is Mamatha, Am worried about my hands because it is became black by sun tan, I have consult some skin doctors but I did not get any good result. Please can you suggest me?
Hello sir, I'm 26 year's old I have found my right side breast is small and left side is big is it cancer. Please tell me.
I am 51 years old feeling pain in anus for the past two month after screeting in the morning. Stiffness is there. Please advise.
Hi Doctor, I am having 2 query. One is in my private part skin is not moving properly if I am trying to pull means I am getting. Second one is if I am eating any non veg while going for urine part is very irritating.
Skin covers us from top to toe and has three layers that is Epidermis, Dermis and Hypodermis. Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Many people find their skin losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not panick and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance. Here are few of them:
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- Stay hydrated: One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- Sleep well: If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
I have a small white patch on my face. I did even dewormification. What deficiency it is? If so what should I eat more?
I am 20years old I have got rashes and spots on my skin below abdomen part. It is very itchy and painful there is redness in that part can you help me out.
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries include producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition.