Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakhi Anand
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behavior
Treatment of Trichotillomania
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Treatment of Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Submit a review for Dr. Rakhi AnandYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was having this masturbation addiction,and I was not able to cope up with this problem. I consulted Dr Rakhi. I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. I am really grateful as her masturbation addiction treatment has give me a ray of hope. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Arora Polyclinic.
She is very talented and seasoned doctor. Arora Polyclinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. Her advice and counselling has helped me immensely. Never thought I will need a treatment to increase concentration like this. Someone from the office, referred us that Rakhi Anand.
Dr. Rakhi Anand provides answers that are very helpful and caring. Thank you Dr. Rakhi. Ma'am this was really helpful for me I will try doing this and I will surely get back to you when I get the results.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rakhi Anand to be sensible. U r right past memories i was abused by my parents
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rakhi Anand to be sensible. Justified and accurate
There is so much pressure in my business. Feeling depressed and fatigue. No sugar or BP. Deep sleep occurs maximum 4/5 hrs.
I got married to my boyfriend of 10 years and we both love each other a lot. But we had 2-3 years of long distance relationship, where I got to know that he was in conversation with a girl and they became very close friends & also kind of started seeing each other. He admitted that it happened as he was lonely and there was mutual attraction. But he never wanted to marry her. It led to a big scuffle & in the end I had to forgive him and we got married last year. He has been trying to keep me happy & I am happy with him but whenever we argue, I always bring that topic as it still keeps playing in the back of my mind. There is not a single day I do not think about that female or what might have happened. It has affected me very deeply & I am not able to come out of it even though its been almost 2 years.
How to get of stress? I know that meditation is a remedy for this illness but unfortunately, laziness kills.Please suggest me something for that.
Your mental and emotional health impacts how you think, feel, and carry on in everyday life. It additionally influences your capacity to adapt to stress, defeat challenges, construct connections, and recover from life's difficulties and hardships. Whether you are hoping to adapt to a particular psychological wellness issue, better manage disagreeable feelings, or essentially need to feel more confident, enthusiastic, and adjusted, there are a lot of things you can do to take control of your emotional health.
Regardless of how sad or defenseless you feel as of now, these systems can help your state of mind, fabricate versatility, and increase your general pleasure in life:
- Remain active: The psyche and the body are naturally connected. When you enhance your physical wellbeing, you will naturally encounter more mental and emotional happiness. Physical movement additionally discharges endorphins, effective chemicals that lift your state of mind and give you energy. Customary practice or action can majorly affect mental and enthusiastic medical issues, mitigate stress, enhance memory, and help you to rest better.
- Oversee stress: At the point when stress gets to be distinctly overpowering, it can harm your state of mind, trigger mental and physical medical issues, and influence your personal satisfaction. As examined above, face-to-face social association and physical action are both instinctual approaches to get rid of stress. In any case, when stress hits, it is not generally practical to have a companion close by to incline toward or to have the capacity to go out for a walk or run.
- Eat a solid eating routine: Unless you have tried to change your eating regimen before, you may not know exactly how much you eat or not eat. This influences the way you think and feel. An unfortunate eating regimen can inflict significant damage on your brain and mindset, disturb your rest, decrease your energy, and weaken your immune system.
- Get enough quality rest: Reducing sleep may appear like a good move when you have a very busy life. However, with regards to your mental and emotional wellbeing, getting enough quality sleep is a need, not a luxury. Skipping even a couple of hours here and there can inflict significant damage on your mind, energy, mental sharpness, and capacity to handle stress. Long-term unending work can wreak destruction on your health.
- Discover reason and importance in life: Everybody determines significance and reason in various ways that include doing things that benefit others, and also yourself. You may consider it an approach to feel required, like yourself, a reason that drives you on, or essentially motivation to get up in the morning. In natural terms, discovering importance and objective is fundamental to mental wellbeing as it can produce new cells and make new neural pathways in the brain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!