Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RakeshYour feedback matters!
Kidney problems, although take a longer time to develop, they end up being silent killers. There are no obvious signs for months and the symptoms crop up when it's rather late.
Many younger people these days are getting diagnosed with kidney problems. This is primarily due to drinking alcohol, smoking, bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. About 60% people who have diabetes or hypertension develop kidney problems eventually.
Therefore, it is advised to be aware of what harms your kidneys and take adequate care to keep them healthy.
Watch out for any of these symptoms early on.
1. Urine Color - This is probably the first symptom and unfortunately affects many people around us. With the way our lifestyles are, this is becoming an increasing concern. Urine becomes dark and there is a need to urinate yet, one is unable to do so.
2. Urine Infection - Second would be when you feel pain or difficulty while urinating. The infections in the urinary tract induce their symptoms of pain or burning during urination. If this infection spreads to the kidneys, one can feel pain in the back.
3. Blood In Urine - If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
4. Water Retention - The function of the kidney is to take out the extra liquid and the waste from our body. When this process is not smooth, water will stay back and cause your face, limbs and/or ankle joints to swell.
5. Weakness - Severe exhaustion would mean minimized oxygen being delivered to the cells, causing weakness in general. This is also one of the symptoms that your kidney needs medical attention.
6. Temperature Variance - If your kidney is unwell, one of the symptoms is that you will feel the chill even when the temperature is actually warm.
7. Skin Breakout - Since an unfit kidney means waste in the body is piling up, it causes the skin to break out and cause severe irritation and rashes.
8. Rise of Blood Urea Level - When the kidney is unwell, it increases the level of urea in the blood. This causes breakdown of the urea into ammonia in the spit, causes it to smell foul, like urine/metal.
9. Nausea - Waste accumulating in the blood adds up to causing nausea and vomiting.
10. Breathlessness - One can also feel the lack of breath if the condition of the kidney worsens.
11. Discomfort or Pain - Some people have been known to have bodily pains, an instant discomfort that spreads from the lower back to the groin. This usually means that there is a stone in the kidney. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Getting pain in chest feeling like pressing with pins and getting pain back side below shoulders motion is going freely but not getting burps what I have to do what food I have to eat and what's the reason for this what it is called as.
I have a regular pain in my both knee. My age is 45 /F. I am suffering from arthritis. My Dr. Said that my bones are abraded. What should I do. The pain is increasing day by day. 24 he pain. The pain is worst.
I have small and hard swelling on my wrist like something has come out inside the wrist after doing push-ups. I do regular push ups but I don't feel any pain on that swelling part. I am worried about it. Please tell me what should I do?
Hi am having severe pain and numbness kind in my feet as soon as I sit and get up and in early mornings getting out from bed. I had a C-section and by the time of delivery I was 82 kgs and now my baby is 11 months my weight is 64. Pain was more before and bit reduced once I reduced my weight. Pellets are tellin that since I was not wearing chappal or socks after delivery water went in sidebody and which is causing pain in feet. Is it true ?and also they were telling like this will be permanent one which when'll not subside by any medication.Plz help me to get rid of this pain.
I am 43 years, often feel a problem with my left side knee joint pain and sometime on waist back side also. Please help ! Thanks in advance. R.K.Samanta.
I am 23 years old male and having pain on top my left hand near the joint of index finger, thumb and wrist. Pain will increase when there is swelling like thing. It will become flatten within sometimes. But now there another thing next to that causing much pain when I used to balance even lightly. please help me with Asap.
It's worth knowing that you will eventually complain of back ache if you are not already whining.
It is primarily because most of us indulge in some everyday activities that are detrimental to our spine health. The good news here is that these reasons can be easily fixed. All you need is some spine tuning. Here's how:
Are you sitting too much on your seat? Recent studies have suggested that sitting for longer hours makes you prone to various illnesses. So it is highly recommended that you stand and walk a bit every two hours or so and also engage in some static stretching exercises. If not, take a 30 minutes stroll after your lunch time.
Sleeping on your stomach
Do you have a habit of snoozing on your tummy? It's a clear give away for your back problems as it puts unnecessary pressure on your spine. When you sleep on your side or back, your spine is elongated and neutral. Also, don't use a thick pillow. The perfect-sized pillow should keep your head in line with the spine. This is not it. Your mattress should not be too hard or soft.
Not exercising your core
According to yogacharya, Shelly Khera, a strong core helps us stand difficult situations both physically and mentally. It is where all our energies are housed. And even fitness instructors in the gym have caught fancy to the word 'core, but for all the right reasons - core exercises strengthen your spine.
High heels, bulky bags
Some fashion choices that you make may be harming your back, especially high heels and heavy bags. Not only women, there are men who carry heavy laptop bags on one shoulder, which is a major cause of health issues. What's the fix? If you stand and walk a lot, do not wear heels above 2 inches and the handbag should be less than 10 pounds.