Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RakeshYour feedback matters!
If you feel that no one can help or guide you in channelising your desires, you are wrong. A relationship is subject to a lot of misunderstandings, especially when the sex life is disturbed or fading. Most people tend to keep quiet about such issues instead of seeking help. A sexologist is a therapist who specialises in sexual problems and knows how to deal with them. Here are the top reasons why you should consider visiting a sexologist:
- If you have low sex drive, you are bound to avoid physical intimacy with your partner. This might happen because of various reasons, such as hormonal changes, certain medications, stress, and fatigue. If you low sex drive has become a persistent problem in your life, you should consult a sexologist about it.
- If you experience intense sexual behaviour, urges and fantasies which involve strange objects, situations and activities, it is a genuine problem. It is likely to be associated with some psychological issue. This may lead to great distress in your social, personal and occupational life. Visiting a sexologist is very important during such situations.
- There are several physiological problems which may lower your sex drive or may disable you to perform in bed. In men, disorders such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and the inability to penetrate in spite of having an erection are common. Although these can be treated with medicines, visiting a sexologist will help you know about the condition and the different treatment modes available. Such problems in women include vaginal dryness, dyspareunia vaginal trauma or vaginismus.
- When your sexual needs and desires do not match with that of your partner’s, problems and issues are likely to surface. One of you may suffer from low sex drive as well. As a couple, it is important to communicate with each other and visit a sexologist.
- If you are obsessed and preoccupied with sexual thoughts all the time and your performance and functioning are being affected, a psychological issue is indicated. This needs immediate treatment and hence, you must visit a sexologist.
- It may be possible for you to feel guilty about having sex. This may happen on the account of a bad sexual experience in the past, such as being a victim of child abuse. You can solve the problem by talking it out with a sexologist.
You should also visit a sexologist if you are unable to achieve orgasms. This is more common in women than men. Ejaculation and orgasm are associated with each other. If you cannot attain an orgasm in spite of having a sex drive, you should be concerned and seek medical opinion.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My daughter has congestion and fever I have given her paracetamol what more medicine should I give her ?
Can Ascoril C be consumed by diabetic patients? He has undergone bypass surgery on 1st of November, and having cough.
Hello sir/ madam Happy New year. Meri mummy ko morning me kuch din balgum me blood aata h kuch din se or bas morning me hi aata h 5 ya 6 bje ke aas pass fir ni aata pure din. Daily esa hi hota h Or unko halki halki cough bhi hai Please suggest me. Unki age 46 years hai.
I have pain in testicles from more than 3 months sometimes on left side and sometimes on right side and sometimes in both testicles. Mostly I see Swelling on outside and Pain above balls inside of testicles alternatively. Tube like structure also swells sometimes in either of testicle. Pain is increased and triggered like repeated shocks while moving on uneven roads and speed breakers and while doing strenuous physical activities like running and climbing stairs and Masturbating sometimes Pain is mild and continuous gradually decreasing for a week but as soon as I masturbate it suddenly increases more constant Pain for sometime and reducing slowly but not completely and Triggered again and continues Testicles become Uncomfortable due to Pain while sleeping also and by doing physical activities. Today Pain was in right testicle In which disease condition I am? Is it Effecting mg normal life and damaging testicles? How can I get rid of Pain completely and become normal? Should I take rest and pain Will reduce? Suggest any Home Remedies, Tips and medication?
I am 22 year old. I indulged in a threesome last night. As of this evening my penis remain erect. Iam embarrassed to get of my room what do I do should I take medicine.
I am 20 old last 2-3 weak my health is not good, I do not will not work my head pain So tell me how I will find good health thanks.
A 2009 study in The Journal of Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics looked at 465 Celiac Disease patients and found only 8% of adult patients reached ?histological normalization? after following a gluten-free diet for 16 months, meaning their gut tissue completely recovered to that of a healthy person. The authors stated:
?Complete normalization of duodenal lesions is exceptionally rare in adult coeliac patients despite adherence to GFD? 
These people followed a strict gluten-free diet for 16 months and most didn?t heal their gut. The success rate of the conventional Celiac Disease prescription isn?t working? and the research is exploding the truth.
Another 2010 study in the American Journal of Gastroenterology looked at 381 adults with biopsy-proven Celiac Disease. The authors found small intestine mucosal recovery occurred in only 34% of participants following a gluten-free diet for 2 years. They concluded:
?Mucosal recovery was absent in a substantial portion of adults with CD after treatment with a GFD.?
The Conventional Merck Manual definition for diagnosing Celiac Disease provides that: ?The diagnosis is confirmed by an initial microscopic examination of a biopsy specimen revealing flattened villi of the small intestine and by a subsequent improvement in the lining after the person stops eating foods containing gluten.?
These studies clearly show that when a Celiac stops eating foods containing gluten, the intestinal lining isn?t healing. But that?s only scratching the surface of what?s going on?