Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I have migraine. Can't tolerate more headache. Doc gave me medicines but i am afraid of its side effects. What should I do?
My niece is 9 years old and suffering from fits from last 8 years. I went to meet many Doctors but her problem is still same due to this problem her mentally growth has been also affected. What should I do? Kindly suggest.
I am sharing the report of biopsy below. Please let me know what the report says? D2 biopsy comprises of multiple sucosal fragments with maintained crypt to villous ration. There is no increase in intraepithelial lymphocytes. Lamina propria shows moderate chronic inflammatory cell infiltrate. No luminal parasites seen in the sections examined. Impression: Non-specific chronic duodenitis.
Sir mere hath ghabrahat se kapte h Koi kaam karta hu to mat nerves ho jata hu or mere hath kapne lagte h Sir help me Or mujhe kis tarhe ke doctor se milna chahiye Iska ilaj bhi h ya nhi Or kis trha se sambhav h.
My father is 79. He is suffering from dementia and cannot speak loudly. Please Suggest homeopathic/biochemic remedy to heal from this.
My father is 76 years old. Has a history of seizure, hypertension. He is suffering from low sodium and potassium since 8 Aug 15. And since then he's been in and out of hospital. We are consulting a neurologist from a reputed hospital but his condition isnt any better in all these days. Pls suggest who should we meet for further advice. Thanks.
When I was trying to stand I am getting shivering in whole body not only when standing periodically too.
I have migraine issue but after taking doctor's prescription, I started taking medicine but I didn't get relief so please suggest.
I am 28, female. I have headache or migraine every second day. For time being I take headache tabs. Wuts is the solution.
Actually I am having a migraine problem. I cannot even stand properly because I faint in 2-3 minutes. What to do? please reply as soon as possible.
I have migraine specially in daytime and when sm out under scorching heat of sun the migraine is tremendous.
My both legs paining in night time since last one week. Numbness on left or right hand palms while sleeping in night occasionally.
There is a distinct relationship between sleeping disorders and your emotional health. Both influence each other. Insomnia, a common sleeping disorder, is generally caused due to stress and tension. Depression and anxiety also account for insomnia. It has been proven by research that people who experience sleeplessness or cases of insomnia are at a higher risk of depression and similar psychiatric disorders.
Insomnia is an important factor which causes depression, and many people affected by it commit suicide. Researchers have found dysfunctional activity in the area of the brain where emotions are processed and regulated, among people with insomnia. Their study explains the mechanism by which insomnia affects and influences emotions in people, which leads to depression and other disorders.
The ways in which insomnia affects your emotions
There is a clear difference in the brain activities of people with insomnia when compared with normal people who get good sleep. There is usually a great difference between the activities of the amygdala, which are neurons in the temporal lobe of the brain. The amygdala is very important in regulation and processing of emotions.
- Insomnia disrupts the ability of the brain to process negative emotions.
- Neural change and problems with regulating emotions are also caused because of insomnia.
- Insomnia disables the ability of judging or sensing any kind of emotion by looking at the face of a person. It is difficult to judge emotions such as anger and sadness in people suffering from insomnia. This impairment occurs more in women.
- Insomnia and similar sleeping disorders affect our inhibition and disrupt our impulse control mechanism. An insomniac person is likely to develop increased impulsiveness to negative stimulus.
- People suffering from insomnia develop a perception towards negative stuff and perceive most things in a negative way, rather than looking at the bright side which a normal person tends to do. People affected by insomnia are characterized by a negative mood and are pessimists in nature.
- A sleep deprived or insomniac patient shows greater activity around the limbic area of the brain. This is the area where major emotional regulation and processing are undertaken.
- A person suffering from insomnia develops a cranky personality. The patient is in an irritable mood and is triggered by the slightest and pettiest of circumstances. An insomniac patient is also characterized by swinging moods, high temper and general fatigue, which result due to lack of sleep.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder which directly affects a person's emotions and the processing and regulation of emotions. There is a direct and important link between insomnia and emotional disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.