Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello doctor. My wife is suffering with winter problem synosis she in carrying 7 month pregnant. Pls tell me some tablets for her.
Once is good, twice is better, multiple times , oh is even better. You must have heard about the desire to reach the pinnacle of pleasure multiple times. According to Rachel Carlton Abrams, the co-author of the book named 'The Multi Orgasmic Woman', an average woman is inherently able to climax multiple times. Reaching the climax more than once is not something you should be shy about.
Here are a few tips which can help you reach the climax multiple times:
- Do not be prepared for only one: Never ever be just single-minded. If you prepare yourself for only one orgasm, chances are high that you will not be able to have another after that. If your expectations are limited, then the possibility of you limiting your body to only one orgasm is high. Do not switch of your body mentally or sexually after reaching one climax. You have to be open-minded and be expectant towards being aroused again. If you have the right attitude, then that's the first step towards multiple orgasms.
- Foreplay is necessary: The second key to having multiple climaxes depends on how much time you devote to foreplay. Foreplay is extremely necessary as that will enable both you and your partner to attune your bodies for another climax. You might even reach your climax while your partner is still at the foreplay. Also make sure that you and your partner work towards your second orgasms slowly. Do not hurry too much as that might just mess up the entire experience.
- Exercise regularly: Kegel exercises are usually done to keep the pelvic region fit. If you want to experience multiple orgasms, make sure that you keep your pelvic region fit and fine. Flex your uterine muscles to tighten them; after holding it for some time, loosen them. Do this routine a couple of times. If you combine it with the pelvic connecting crunch, then you will be able to get the maximum out of your next orgasm.
- Take small gaps: It is usually better to keep a small time gap after you have reached one orgasm. It helps to calm you down and your partner sexually. After reaching the climax once, both you and your partner are going to be extremely sensitive to go for another round immediately. Hence if you both take a short break before working up to another climax, it will help you reach the peak.
So, if you still thought that reaching climax multiple times was something very difficult, well now you know it isn't. Try the above methods out and you will get to know why.
Nutrition is the best option for today if you don't want to consume lots of medicines tomorrow.
If the diet is not good, medicine is of no use and if the diet is good, then medicine is of no need.
Dear gynecologist, My mate is a pregnant running 6 th month now! Please tell me What the best food that she can eat and how she want to act on this period to get a normal delivery. Some times she is angry and have a tuff time! I really don't need that at all. We have all the tests in place everything is normal. I Don't want any impact to the bang at all. Not to my mate as well. I request you to kindly have a quick look into this and provide the best Diet plan from now and after the delivery.
My father has a impression of simple renal cyst noted in the right lower pole measuring 1.60 × 1.30 cms. No masses, stones or back impression are seen. Also, liver showing increased, hepatic parenchymal echopattern s/o Grade 1 fatty liver. Please suggest treatment and medication. Thank you.
I am an 18 year old girl. And last month, I had unprotected s**. And then I ate the" I pill" contraception. Now, it has been over a month since I've got my periods and inam worried a lot about this. I have taken the pregnancy test using the kit and it showed negative though. How else can I know that if I'm pregnant or not? And my boyfriend has used the'pull out' method too. Is it one of the effect of the pill on periods? Should I wait till January ends or should I meet a gyno now itself? I'm all confused and scared.
I want to know period and se pehle unsafe sex KIA aur fir period normally AIA kya phir bhi pregnancy ho sakti jabki apne period k bad sex na KIA ho.
Mam. I had an unprotected sex 1st time with my feonce on 13th march and 25th march is my mensuration date. My period is not start yet. I took many times urine test which shows negative and I also test serum beta hcg. It also shows negative. What I do please help my period is not yet starts please what I do. Ultrasound karalu ya ni.
M pregnant with starting of 6 month may I know the diet for this to having easy delivery n fair baby.
Breastfeeding mothers need to be conscious and aware of their diets. How the mother eats is how the child gets its nutrition. While they do not need any major changes from what they were eating during the pregnancy, a few adjustments are advised. A few basic adjustments in daily routine are enough. They are:
1. Eat very well - Eat a balanced diet to suit your health. Remember, first it is important to meet your nutritional needs. Only when you are eating well would the quality and quantity of your milk be ideal for your baby. Do not diet under any circumstance. We understand you wish to lose all the pregnancy weight soon, but remember, you child is your priority now. When you diet, your body will start drawing on its reserves. This will affect milk production. By dieting, you will also lack the amount of stamina you need to take care of your baby. Be aware that feeling extra hungry during breastfeeding is normal. Your body is working around the clock. Eat small meals at regular intervals to keep your hunger satisfied, your weight concern at bay and your body strong.
2. Don't count your calories - Not until you are breastfeeding. You need at least 500 calories more than you did when you were not breastfeeding. Don't let this shock you, your child will be feeding off you. There are other ways to regulate your weight and lose the extra pounds gained during pregnancy, do not compromise on food at all.
3. Do not rush to exercise - Consult your doctor and ask for suitable exercises for your body. You might have stitches which are yet to dry, so don't be hasty. Get your workout regime planned professionally and under guidance.
4. Do not avoid fats - Eat healthy foods and opt for good fats. Foods that are good for you and for milk production are a big yes. Foods which do not contribute in any positive way can be done without. They will only harm you in the long run.
5. Avoid alcohol - Stay away, and if you do want to indulge consult your doctor. An occasional drink is usually okay, still it is better you abstain altogether until you stop breastfeeding. And if you do have a drink, feed at least after two hours.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Muje kuch time se har mnth pith or kamar(back Pain) me pain rahta h sath hi meri pcod ki ,krimson 35, ovabless,Glyciphage chal rahi h sath hi please muje ye bhi batae ki hum baby planing kar rahe h iske bad baby hone ke chances hai kya please reply.
Hello. Me and my wife both love to do oral sex as a foreplay. But after 1 - 2 mint after I start ,I feel salty taste some fluid. She also feel it on me and she even take inside while sucking .what's that? Is it harmful? How much time we should do oral.
During intercourse my wife get pain in her vagina initially but slowly pain goes away after a while. please help.
Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a severe and more dangerous form of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome describes symptoms a woman may have a few days before her menstrual cycle. The most common ones include tender breasts, bloating, cramps, mood swings, and headaches. The symptoms of PMDD are similar to those of PMS but are severe enough to interfere with your routine work, social activities, and relationships.
What causes PMDD?
The exact cause behind this medical condition is unknown but most doctors and researchers believe that the disease is caused due to the bodily changes that you undergo due to the rapidly changing hormones in your body.
What are the most common symptoms associated with it?
The symptoms of PMDD show a very close resemblance to the symptoms of PMS, and they are mostly the same but differ in terms of intensity and severity. The most common symptoms of the condition include the following:
- Mood swings
- Depression or feelings of hopelessness
- Unnecessary anger resulting in increased interpersonal conflicts
- Tension and anxiety
- Decreased interest in everyday activities
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Change in dietary patterns
- Sleep problems
- Physical problems such as bloating, breast tenderness, swelling, headaches, joint or muscle pain
How can PMDD be treated?
A host of effective and efficient treatments are available for the treatment of PMDD. However, this condition is diagnosed by a doctor only when the symptoms of the disorder are identified. The common measures to treat the PMDD disease are as follows:
- Good nutrition
Related Tip: 6 Reasons To Avoid Aerated Drinks During Your PMS