Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajneesh Jain
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Rajneesh JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from shoulder pain for which I consulted Dr Rajneesh. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my shoulder pain. But thanks to Dr Rajneesh for the perfect advice. I am back to my normal self post treatment.
Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Rajneesh Jain and the pacemaker treatment I didn't lose hope. The lab in the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital was very clean and well managed. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
I had vitamin D deficiency and I am a heart patient. Dr Rajneesh being a great cardiologist helped me to alot to overcome with these problem. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
I was suffering from heart related issues for which I needed some tips to stay healthy. I consulted Dr Rajneesh. He is a well known cardiologist In Delhi. His suggestions helped me alot . Now I feel quite better than before and for this Dr Rajneesh is the reason.
I visited dr Rajneesh Jain for my long standing anxiety. He has helped me overcome it. He treats not only with medications but also counsels effectively. His advice is very helpful. I consulted him at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi.
Vijay Bahadur Singh Kotwal
He was very good and understanding. My problem was treated satisfactorily and explained well.
Thank you so much sir iam really satisfied your prescription ...... your advice
The Doctor was very nice in explaing and giving his valuable advise.
Arbind Kumar Singh
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.