Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv VijYour feedback matters!
Non painful, non itchy, red scaly patches in leg around ankle. Have shown in past to dermatologist, they said its mild psoriasis. I do not have any issues but cosmetically its not looking good. I has used propygenta and I feel good.
I have itching problem in my underarm and I can't get the right solution how to remove it permanently. I am using the ointment name fourderm which is made by Cipla. But not getting relief after using that. It irritates me alot.
I hve a black circle on my face near eyes I don't know hw to get rid of it I consulted soo many doctors bt after stopping ointment it start again I need a permanent treatment hw can CME out of it? And its troubling to my career also.
i am 29 and have a 3yrs old baby,i was very fair before i became mother but now i feel my complexion has changed as skin looks tann and i have gain weight too but i want my fair complexion back,i sleep late in night due to my daughter and usually sleep in day but i eat fruits and veggies in my food then why my complexion has changed and will i get it back
I am 47. My under arms are become dark. Its hurting very much. Darkness is developed below each folding around my body. Please suggest me home remedies & cream name available in medicals.
I am 20 year female. I am suffering with double hair problem. Please tell me the appropriate solution.
Minerals are important constituents that the body needs for proper cellular functioning as every process of the body requires the presence and action of these elements. An imbalance in these essential elements can cause several health problems including hair loss. The various minerals have to be in harmony with one another as too much of a particular mineral can lead to an imbalance in another.
Causes of mineral imbalance
Coming to the causes, several reasons can lead to an imbalance in your mineral levels and these are:
Here are the minerals that your hair need.
1. Calcium - The first mineral that your hair requires is calcium. This vital mineral plays a key role in stimulating the growth of hair follicles. The foods that you can turn to for your daily calcium dose are nuts, almonds, beans, vegetables, etc.
2. Magnesium - Following closely after calcium and one which must be taken together with calcium is magnesium. Without the presence of magnesium, the consumption of calcium can be harmful for the body. Both these elements are used by the body in tandem. So, foods you can have to meet this requirement are cashews, milk, almonds and so on.
3. Potassium - Lack of potassium in your diet can cause you to lose hair as well. Increasing the intake of this mineral helps in removing the buildup of sodium around your hair follicles that interfere with the absorption of nutrients required for strong hair. Potassium can be obtained from bananas, whole grains, almonds, etc.
4. Zinc - Another element that helps in the growth of hair is zinc. This mineral is vital for DNA synthesis of hair follicles, helping them to divide and multiply. Seafood, pumpkin seed, avocado, etc can be good sources of zinc.
5. Iron - Iron deficiency can bring about hair loss. When there isn't adequate iron in your diet, your body consumes ferritin (a protein responsible for storing iron in your body tissues) found in non-essential tissue such as your hair bulbs, resulting in shedding of your hair before it is able to reach its optimal length.
6. Selenium - Inadequate selenium in your body can cause you to suffer from thyroid problems, and subsequently hair loss. Whole grains and broccoli are two selenium-rich food sources that you can take to help your hair to grow properly.
7. Copper - Copper plays a very important role in your hair health. It gives growth, colour and strength to your hair. Sesame seeds and seafood are options that you can take to meet your copper requirement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I hv a problem of hair loss what to do, and I hv tried all shampoo but it doest work, please give me suggestion.
I am a 30 year old male and I have started getting white hair on my beard and even in my head the pace has increased any solution.
He is 26 years old, since six months his hairs are falling very badly and also no one in his family have this problem of hair loss.
Sir what are the reason of beard hairfall at age of 35 & what are the solution of beard hair regrowth.
Hi doctor I am a south indian girl I will do not eat salad or other diet foods but I have loss weight 35 kgs in a 6 months so my diet is this type of foods. Per day 3 Letters of water Nuts to snack, carrot Ragiball, chapathi,2cup of rice for meals A boul of corn flacks I completely avoid sugar banana, apple,and some vegetables Walking for 1 hour So this is my foods per day so this is ok or not please suggest me correctly please please.
My body chest shape looks like women, why is it like that can a solution available for that. I need to be manely in chest looking wt should i do for that
I am 19 year old boy. I have sun damaged skin. I have consulted a skin doctor he gave me a cream. It is little useful for me. But he said dont go in sunlight. But I have to go in sunlight at sometime. So I have to use sunscreen cream. Please suggest me the best sunscreen+fairness cream.
For the treatment of Lupus nephritis class 3. If a person is taking 360mg Mycophenolate Myfortic 360mg two times daily for about three prolonged years, will it alter immunity and adrenal glands?
Hi My face got too many warts, approximately 15. What would be the treatment without scars? How will I prevent n protect in future.
My brother is 16 years age he met with an accident last year due to which he has lot of stitches marks on neck. Literally his neck is full of scars I wanna know which method is best to remove the scar and get normal skin as it was before is plastic surgery is helpful?
What all things should a 19 year old girl do to get a glowing body and skin by 20 or 21? Please help me.
I have oily skin when coming out to sun my skin used to be very oily what are the precautions should I take to avoid oil skin please give me suggestions.
Lybrate | Dr C M Ravi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY