Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 46 Tears old and I Have sleep disorder for the last 02 Years. It takes at least 03 Hrs to get sleep when I go to bed and doesn't get sleep if woke up in the middle.
I have developed small lumps all over my body specially on my hands and it is moves when I press it then again come back to its original position. I consulted a doc he said it is neurofibromatosis. How can I get rid of it.
I got a swelling in my butt cheeks and vagina what is the problem. Why it is happened ? What should i do ? Please advice.
Sir, I am sportsperson, after practice sweat is released and I am cleaning it immediately but after sometime I will become cold and sick. So what can I do?
Sir I am doing masturbating 2 to 3 times in a day is it effective for my married life can you please tell me if its effected the please tell how to stop it please doctor.
Sir please suggest the loss weight. I increase increase weight in 3 months 1st 67 now 79. please suggest that think and. Suggest best soap fr face m 24 year old . Suggest for that I have some acen problem and kilos on chest. Suggest for cream.
Hi, I had ulcer in stomach 1 year back, and was cured properly due to consolidated diet and medicine as precautions. But now occasionally I am feeling some pain and itching internally in stomach. How to treat it in a mannered way?
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.