Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajib Adhar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rajib AdharYour feedback matters!
I was got to know that I have one rt kidney working (with hypertrophy) and not functioning while scanning for other purposes. Doctors say it is the congenital problem as I have other congenital problems too (cataract cleft palate lowest ears. Doctor said blood urea n serum creatinine levels are pretty normal no special diet is needed. I want to be safe. Are there any imp changes to be made in diet and whqt should be the daily protein intake. I do moderate push ups.
My father is suffering from infection (rashes) in toung and raised till throat. Sugar level is 90 "fasting" 150 "non fasting" He is getting the treatment but I wanted to ask can I give him room temperature curd because if he coughs blood comes out and without he is getting weak day by day he is really unable to eat any thing. Do room temperature curd arise coughing?
Sir I have dust allergy, if I take a things with dust, suddenly sniffing my nose and make some symptoms on my body. How to solve this problem.
M patient of sinusitis and my nose produce alott of mucus nd even in summer m struggle with cold what ia reason behind it.
Doctor I get infection in my throat for last 4 months please tell me what I can do I can not speak clearly my name rajendra yadav.
Prevention is the single defense against noise induced hearing loss. The best, first option for protecting hearing is lowering the volume of sound at its source. Secondly, limiting the time of exposure to loud noise can reduce injury. Finally, physical protection from the noise can reduce its impact. Government regulations are designed to limit occupational exposure to dangerously loud noise. The largest burden of nihl, has been through occupational exposures; however, noise-induced hearing loss can also be due to unsafe recreational, residential, social, and military service-related noise exposures. it is estimated that 15% of young people are exposed to sufficient leisure noises (i. E. Concerts, sporting events, daily activities, personal listening devices, etc.) to cause nihl. there is not a limited list of noise sources that can cause hearing loss. Rather, it is important to understand that excessive decibel levels of any source over time can cause hearing loss.
My son is 12 years old and he has been suffering from severe problems of nasal blockages since past 5 years and more. His nasal block starts usually when he stays indoor and especially in every evening, irrespective of seasons. He always breathes through his mouth and also associated with symptoms of asthmatic attacks recurring since when he was 3 years of age and was prescribed to continue to take budecort and Duolin inhaler. His allergies were examined but of no improvement. Doctors had suspected his nasal defects and some tests like CT scan of nasal cavities were done but nothing abnormalities could be detected. We have no pets. We stay in an airy apartment with sufficient openness although usual city pollution is there. We usually change the liveries in every week and use pillows of synthetic Creon. We desist my son to take milk products viz milk, cheese, butter, ghee etc. Chocolates are strictly prohibited to him. He is very thin and underweight and having very low appetite. Began to pant on any arduous job like climbing stairs, running for a short distance. I am in much distress and please help.
respected Sir, I can hear my nerve pulsating in my right hear after a run, there is no difficulty in listening but when I speak there is a kind of problem like when I say'phankha' a hindi word for fan'an' part create a resonance effect only in my right ear. Thanking you in anticipation.
What is Sinusitis?
For those of you who do not know what Sinusitis is, it is the inflammation or swelling of the sinus tissues which are hollow spaces in between the bones around the nose. The sinuses are healthy when there is constant flow in the air but when the portion gets blocked it fills with bacteria and viruses. This causes mucus and other unhealthy elements to remain blocked inside the nose.
The symptoms of sinusitis are common and not critical or dangerous in nature. Over 40 million people get affected by this common disease every year.
- Swelling or inflammation inside the nose because of a mild fever or common cold can cause the sinuses to get blocked and result to sinusitis.
- If the drainage ducts inside, the nose gets blocked the health passage of air gets halted or disrupted.
- A runny nose with a constant flow of water and the nose might also get blocked by pus inside.
- Structural problems inside the nose which may lead to the narrowing of the nasal tract through which the air passes and comes back.
- Deficiency in the immune system can lead to such a problem.
- Allergies are also a common contributor to the cause of sinusitis because the nasal chamber gets blocked in the result.
Treating a condition of sinusitis is very common. Let us have a look :
- The first thing which a doctor will prescribe you is an antibiotic doze of 7-8 days, which will help you to fight the blocked bacterias and viruses.
- Warm compresses will help the nasal cavity to remain warm and wet, keeping it clean from pus and germs. Thus clearing the way for healthy inhaling of air.
- Saline nose drops are also used to clear out the blockage in the nose and fight the germs building inside the sinuses.
- Sometimes surgeries are also performed when no other medications work properly. It helps to widen the natural pathway which helps in draining between the sinuses and nose, resulting in the congested mucus to come out and again start a fresh process of taking air in.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!