Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh ValejaYour feedback matters!
I'm a 23 years old girl (55 kg, 5.4 ft). I have been experiencing sudden bursts of very painful breast pain on one of my breasts for the last few days. The pain is inside and feels quite sharp. I almost always feel the pain when I lay improperly or if there is even a bit of impact on it. Somehow it has to do with my movements. Just for the record, I'm currently in India for vacation (I'm originally from EU). The pain started few days after my arrival. Could it be cancer?
Hello Sir last one week I have suffering from dark colour in my whole body. Still day by day my body tone is darkest please help me.
I recent had accident a 1week before and I get cut mark near of my left eye how can I ride of that mark.
I have some black colour spots on my belly .can you please tell me the reason and cure of it. Please tell some home made remedies for it.
I am a boy and I am 15 years old and I have oily face and dark and red spots on my face So what should I do.
My daughter is 22 months. Her skin has become very dark since she was kept in light for jaundice immediately after she was born. She was continuously kept under light for 10 days. Please suggest what can be done. Also her skin is very dry.
Hi Sir, I am suffering with pimple scars and also my skin tone became black day by day. Those are irritating me. I am unable to went outside by this problem. Could please suggest me how to reduce pimple scars and how to get the glowing skin. Thank you.
Hello Doctor, Can I apply dahi and haldi face pack everyday on my face. Any side effects? Is it OK to apply every day.
My skin has been badly tanned during past 3 month. The glow of my face has disappeared totally what should I do.
I affect skin problem in my fingers last 3 month so many doctors I have consulted and they also given ailment but still not qure please help me.
How to fit our body healthy and make glow in our face and oily skin improve please give a suggestion OK Thank you very much.
What are the causes and solutions for dark circles? Kindly answer my question thanks for your advice.
I have black comedones in my skin of ears since many years.No treatment seems to resolve this. Pl help
Hi, I am 36 years old please tell me what should I do wrinkles not comes. And at which age I should apply cream for wrinkles and Name of cream thanks.
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.