Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh ValejaYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of dengue. And are the medicines of dengue. I have black spots on my face. Which medicine is better.
Sir my head is in black colour. As it is like tan sir. It makes me feel ugly sir. Please help me to remove tan on my head sir. Help me sir please.
I am 25 old. Male and my problem is black lips l have used natural remedy lemon juice for couple days but haven't got any changes what should I do now?
How to make my face glow drink fruit juice? And what are the juices drink for face glows? What are food to eat for glow? What are foods avoid for face glow?
Hi I am 28 years male from mumbai. I have hairball issue and I am facing acne problem on my forehead, Behind ears, back and shoulders. Pls recommended me to recover soon as I am planning to get married soon.
Phimosis or tight fore skin is a condition in which the foreskin of the penis cannot be pulled back past the glans. A balloon-like swelling under the foreskin may occur with urination. In teenagers and adults, it may result in pain during an erection, but is otherwise not painful. Those affected are at greater risk of inflammation of the glans, known as balanitis, and other complications.
In young children, it is normal to not be able to pull back the foreskin. In more than 90% of cases, this inability resolves by the age of seven, and in 90 % of cases by age 16.
Occasionally, phimosis may be caused by an underlying condition such as scarring due to balanitis or balanitis xerotica obliterans. This can typically be diagnosed by seeing scarring of the opening of the foreskin.
For those in whom the condition does not improve further time can be given or a steroid cream and lignocaine gel may be used to attempt to loosen the tight skin.
If this method, combined with stretching exercises, is not effective then other treatments such as circumcision may be recommended.
A potential complication of phimosis is paraphimosis, where the tight foreskin becomes trapped behind the glans.
Sir/mam, I am 23 year old female. My problem is m having dark skin around my lips and which looks like a dark circle nd its embarrassing. Please suggest me some creams to get rid of it. Is himalya dark spot removal will b beneficial?
Hello doctor I am Raj and my skin are very rough and I am very lazy man so you suggest me pls any medicine to give up my laziness so you suggest me any medical to leave my skin disies and level this problem and laziness.
I am 20 years old. Female. I've got back spots all over my face. Is there any solution to it? Also I have problem in my knees. What am I supposed to do?
2. Skin folds or creases (groin, underarms, abdominal folds) need to be kept clean and dry. Increased moisture and warmth in these areas may act as a good environment for microbial proliferation.
3. Wear cotton clothes in summers. One should preferably use a footwear with good aeration if frequently getting foot infections or use powder prior to wearing shocks and try to remove shoes and provide aeration to feet during recces time.
4. Skin rashes can not only be due to infections, but also be caused by allergy to footwear, cosmetics, tapes, soaps, fabrics, color leaching out of fabric, jeans buttons or sometimes due to irritant dermatitis on coming in contact with irritants like certain highly concentrated disinfectants, etc whole body rashes could result from food or drug allergies or viral exanthem (viral fevers). Consult a dermatologist to ascertain the type of rash and take proper treatment. Avoid self medication as it may complicate your condition. E. G. A rash of hepres zoster may be mistakenly treated by self medication and when it does not respond one reaches the doctor late when actually the treatment should have better results when started within 72 hours, and best if started within 24 hours. The risk of postherpetic neuralgia that is pain persisting after treatment for herpes zoster skin rash is higher when treatment not started early.
5. Use moisturizing creams or ointments for dry skin. Avoid alcohol based products over dry skin as it will cause further dryness.
6. For people with urinary and stool incontinence- use good diaper and change them frequently. Change diapers immediatley on soiling with stool. Urine and stools can irritate the skin and damage the skin barrier and cause breakdown of skin- red rashes, raw areas.
7. Avoid frequent use of excessive talc powders as they can" cake up" and keep moisture in and thus promote microbial growth in folds especially over neck fold of small children.
8. Use proper fitting footwear with soft soles to avoid hardening of skin at pressure points. Regularly use moisturizer over feet at bedtime to keep the feet soft and supple. Weekly soaking the feet in lukewarm water for 20 min and pat dry and apply moisturizer at night would keep feet softer. For diabetics if they have neuropathy use plain tap water or lukewarm water should be checked by someone else to ascertain the water temperature is just warm.
9. In old people with thick nails, its easier to cut the nails after soaking in water for 30 minutes.