Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychiatrists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KumarYour feedback matters!
My brother age is 27 years, after completing his graduation, he prepared for competitive exam, but could not succeed. Because of the social pressure and criticism he is not sharing his feelings and losing motivation and going in depression. He is hesitating in facing the society friend and always thinking what others think about him. Some times became violent ,when others ask about his exam results. How can I help him to live normal life and become happy. Suggest initial anti depression medicine, because it is tough for me to visit a doctor with him.
My daughter has ocd from 2.5 years. She has 16 years old. She washing her hand many times and she spending very much time in bathroom for bathing specially at night and sleep near about 12 oColck at night. I try allopathy medicines 1.5 years ago. What these medicines are side effects. Is cbt effective in ocd.
I have stammering problem since childhood. High stage fear. Fear.tension for this problem causes fever headache also.
I'm 18 now. . Since 1 year I was facing lower level of mental activity. There was a low quantity of will power and focus (focus is not a big factor now) to exhibit a job. I also possess anxiety. I consult a psychiatric and he prescribed a tranquilizers.(escitalopram) for that. But now I do not want to eat drugs for it. And after my higher secondary exam I quitted to take these. Nowadays im facing low level of enthusiasm and satisfaction. However im much better than previous time. I think all of these happen due to lower amount of acetylcholine or somewhat Neurotransmitters like this. I wants raise the level of them through my regular diet. And please guide me through the right path to live a active life, mentally and physically.
I have anxiety disorder, I'm taking medicine from last 4 years but no improvement, what should I do, should I change the medicines. please advise?
I have a desk job. I have anxiety & panic attacks sooooooo bad my heart goes 100 I really feel like I'm gonna die?
My name surendranath. Now I have stress and more tension. Un necessary thinking I am not controls this I don't know what I am do and what can I doing .I am so confused I want solution for this pls help me I need happy and doing work interest.
Unnecessarily I reduce my weight by taking anxiety to avoid heart diseases even though I'm underweight. If you tell me the danger of anxiety to human health, I'll get rid of it.
I am somewhat weak and I want to build up myself such that like that of heroes and build my body and my brain. I want to be very sharp in my studies and want to be more strong. This is my only tension. So suggest me please such that I can build my body and reduce my weight, trim my butts and etc and develop my memory without going to gym. Please suggest me fast.
Sir, I am 23 years old. Everyday when I wake up I feel completely directionless and just lay on bed doing nothing. I do not feel like doing anything. Even if I am watching a movie, I can not focus on it for more than 10 min. I have been trying for job for the past 2 years but got no result. Whenever I see my parents I feel guilt of wasting their time, expectations.at time I start breathing heavily due to stress and do not understand what all is going around. Please help me. I just want peace from all this. Its like so many things are going on in my mind and I just feel that these are making me mad.
If sometime I felt uncontrol. When my husband does not take care. And I make angry to them. After I felt suicide attempt. After I realize my mistake and then apologize. Please help me to control my mind.
How to remove mustache in my neighborhood some girl is facing this problem. Please help her hec coz of this she feels depressed.
I want to develop patience and change my behavior. I am very emotional and hence get hurt very easily. I get very very angry when I feel hurt. Which is hampering my health and is taking me in depression. I want help before I go in depression.
Sir, I am studying MBBS 5 th see. I have problem of during exams I feel excess anxiety and I forget answers which I learnt perfectly. This create even mental distress to me. Earlier Dr. Asked me to take thyroid profile wch showed normal. Actually I want to take any drugs to reduce anxiety like benzodiazepines please sir help me out please.
I have recently had a breakup with my GF i find it very difficult To get her put of my mind that is the reason i feel depressed lost and alone all the time i cry everyday i have felt a drastic decrement in my apetite and have loat 12 kg in 2 months i still want to talk to her but she refuses to talk i hurt myself i was not this kind of a person previously i used to enjoy life and was very happy i was called upon by my frnds all the time because of my jolly nature but now no one want to talk to me.I even get suicidal tendencies many times I want myself back any kind of help or suggesstion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Stress is a mental condition that can be triggered by various factors like personal problems and diseases. Ayurvedic unlike many conventional treatments, has natural treatments and as such is free from side effects. There are multiple treatments in Ayurveda that can be used to treat stress, they are:
- Exercise: Exercising helps in releasing endorphins (feel good hormones) in the body. Exercises like running and swimming can help in treating stress as well as aid in burning calories and keep your weight levels in check. Exercise also helps in boosting your alertness and concentration and thus boosting your overall mental health.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to increase your intake of vitamins and antioxidants. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods as they can lead to accumulation of toxins in the body and cause problems. Include foods like nuts and dark chocolate as they are known as mood boosters. These foods also promote feelings of satiety.
- Practice relaxation techniques: You can practice relaxation techniques like meditation, which helps in calming the mind. Basic meditative techniques like focusing on your breath and practicing mindfulness are very beneficial. They also help you in de-stressing and improving your focus.
- Herbs: You may also include herbs like brahmi that has properties which can reduce stress levels in your body. It can also help in controlling anxiety and stress. It also provides the body with antioxidants that are good for the body as they help in controlling the free radical damage. Ashwagandha is yet another herb that helps in limiting levels of stress and fatigue in the body. It also improves the immune function in the body which means that you will be less prone to diseases.
- Massage therapy: You may opt for massage therapy to reduce stress levels in the body. Use a concoction of various medicated oils to massage your head and body. Massage therapy can improve blood circulation in the body and lead to lower levels of stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.