Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from migraine headache I was taken treatment for 6months now its agan started how to get relief from this problem.
Hi, I have a query related to my uncle .who is currently suffering from neuro problem. Currently undergoing consultation in paras hospital gurgaon. They advised as there is a brain shrinkage so doc provided under some medication which are general not the root cause medicine. Things cane into picture a year back but now recurrence is frequent with slurry speech, motor balance dysfunction, and weakness. recurrence is now every month for once from the month of jan. We are now willing to see some other doctor as well. And also one of the doc from BHU varanasi advised us to see cardio vascular doc. Now question here is cardiologist and cardiovascular is one of the same thing or different. I want to see him fit n fine. So I want to get satisfied with all the treatment he is undergoing with. Current treatment is not that much satisfactory. Kindly need doctors guidance.
Sir, I've numbness in hands and feet from nearly one month. I have taken MECOFOL PLUS NF for 20 days. It improved somewhat but as I discontinue it started as before. Today I have visited hospital but they gave me B complex and aceclofenac. Sir, there is no relief and I have exam on 3rd Feb. What to do for quick relief. Please suggest.
I am 25 years old male. I have migraine for which presently I am taking no medication. I've had concussion syndrome and subdural haematoma in 2012 following an accident, which is now fine. Since 2010, the start of my college life, my sleeping schedule has been bit disturbed. Its like I sleep during the day and work at night but since past few days I am insomniac. I also have back ache frequently. What should I do?
I had a surgery for slip disk C5 C6 it was almost 90% pressure on spinal cord the slip disc was from front of the vertebral column. My surgery is done near the neck right side. My right hand n leg was getting numb at all time few fingers in my hand were totally numb n senseless I was not able to do Any sort of work.
I have Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy. I want to drink beer but doctor said alcohol intake can trigger the myoclonic jerks. Is that true? Can't I drink alcohol?
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.