Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh BahetiYour feedback matters!
I can't sleep properly from last two years and I feel low energy and my body also getting loose. May be my testosterone level going down. What can I do?
I am 42 year old male. Recently I started a new business project and since that day I am feeling very depressed. I just do not feel happiness in any thing and life seems like a burden. I feel I am stuck in a situation where nothing will go right and whole future looks very bleek and dark.
I have a problem of remembering, I tend to forget things frequently, cannot remember what I study, or any of my friends name for a long time, I used to learn for xams but use to forget after xams. Please help.
I am 20 year male and have right hand pain relif ointment cram for couple of couple of day but haven't got relit what should I do now.
I had seen an advertisement of fat. Cutter herbal powder on television. I want to know is it better for health.
I am Satvinder Kaur I am suffering from skin diseases psoriasis since 15 years I have take many medicine and change the doctor but not relif it my skin is so dry and cut in th skin. II am very tried.
Hi, my problem is that I am thin. Even though I eat well I am thin. What I should to get an average body type.
What is the treatment of ringworm in ayurved. What should be duration of course of medicine. Can it be treated by only cream. How many type are ringworm.
I am 19 years old and I am having cough since 4 days, I have taken a few cough syrups but there is no effect on cough.
I am 24 years old I have a very puffy eyes and it remains whole day, can you please give me any solution for its remedy.
During my periods on first day I have lot of stomach pain. What could be done to overcome it naturally?
Benefits of getting regular tests for STIs
STIs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on.