Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rajender YadavYour feedback matters!
My mother have headache from past 6 years we also conduct so many test but nothing come in the result. Her headache gone suddenly and come again suddenly what should I need to do.
I am having problem of ear pain since 4 days. From past 2 days I am hearing a sound in ears, actually I have sinus problem. Please tell me the solution.
I have married from last 2 and half years, in starting my sexual desire is too high but now day by day I am feeling low sexual desire what is the solution please tell.
I have being suffering from asthmatic problem from last 6 to 7 years the attack happen not usually but some time in year if I m in contact of dust or pollution. Please suggest me some cure.
I am 40 years old. I sometimes feels dizziness, and gets headache and vomiting. This specially happens when I go somewhere out and returns and take too much tensions and sometimes without any reasons.
My friend is suffering with jaundice from last 2 months so which type of food will be better for him.
Sir I do much hand job and I suffering from some problem such as decreasing of penis in both cases length and breath .so I want to know it is due to more masturbation .I also have problem in the sperm in quantity and quality. Can these problems could be resolved if I control on masturbation .
Sir/madam I have some dry cough regularly. Mostly in the morning times when I brush. And sometimes after meals also. I do not smoke regularly. Can I find the solution.
I am 37 yrs old man suffering from premature ejaculation and the erection is not hard. Suggest sum good and effective medicine.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.