Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev KhannaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors I loose my fairness and glow ness of my face I thought due to continues nightfalls. I am student of class 11th I am 17 year boy doctor how can I get glowing and fair face which is loose by nightfalls my skin is now oily, having pores and I feel weak how to recovered it I am poor boy.
Hello sir I am 29 yer old boy working in production industry in shifts and have problem of having fat balls or fat tissued stated at one location of body I have more than 15 fat ball which are continuously growing these are not panic but not looking good on hand and stomach and thigh so what should I have to do for such problem please guide me for proper eating and how that should destroy. please give me advice.
I am 24 year old. I am suffering from skin disease in my private area like inner thigh and crotch area. Can you sugest some remedy.
I am 21 years old and from last 2 years I am feeling allergy on my body this is like when some small ants bite you. I take aatrax 25 mg to avoid this is this good tablet mostly I have seen that when my stomach is not clean this happens.
Hi. I am 23 year old girl. Please tell me does applying almond paste mixed with milk makes skin fair. My skin is oily. Will be very grateful.
How can I remove black smaller spot from my face. Ofcourse my face is not plain some spots are seen on my face by which it seems as remaining some smaller holes there Thank you.
I have very dark circles under my eyes and lips area. What to do for making my face glow like never before ?
Hi I'm a male or boy wat to eat or wat food should I eat to have or get a clear, glowing fairer skin on my face and body please tel me plz.
I am a 20 year old I have some dark spots on my face and it was really big and black sir really. In bad looking.
Hello Doctors. I am a 28 year old boy. And I have dark spots under my eyes. How can I remove them, kindly help me. I am taking lots of fluid, and I also applied some home remedies (found over internet), but no change. Can you please give me some tips. Thank you.
I am 38 years I need a suggestion how to maintain my face without wrinkles with homemade products and get instant results ?
I am 23 yr old male & these days I am suffering from the problem of acne & blackheads. When I consult a doctor she told me that's coz of my face pores are open & she has to clean my face by using some painful equipments. So is there is any home remedy for this so that I would not have to go through that pain stuff. I have a oily skin and yes I scrub quite often earlier coz of which my face pores are open & now they make my face dull & full of blackheads. Please help me on this.
I have marks in my whole body and face and I have kidney pains also alao I have leg oains and joint pains.
I am 45 years old. I have pigmentation on face. I have used so many creams but no use. What should I do?
Hiii I am 19 year s old at my face so much of pimples and black hits so which are bes t night cream for me to avoid pimples and black hits are bright skin.
Ovarian Cancer, as the name suggests, is a cancer that affects the ovaries. It leads to the abnormal growth of cells, which eventually spreads over to other parts of a woman’s body, such as the stomach, uterus and vagina. The risk of ovarian cancer is greater in women who have experienced the process of ovulation many times in their lifetime. It also includes those women who attain menopause at a much later stage in their lives or those who start ovulation at an early age. The different types of tumors, which develop in ovarian cells are more often than not, benign or non-cancerous and do not spread beyond the ovaries.
Therefore, they can be easily treated by either removing a part or the whole of the ovary. But malign tumors have the ability to spread to other parts of the body and can prove to be fatal.
What are the causes of ovarian cancer
1. Family History: If someone in your close relation like mother, sister or daughter has developed ovarian cancer, then the risk of becoming susceptible to the disease also increases. If any of your close relatives have developed the disease earlier at a young age, then it’s quite likely that it was due to some inherited faulty gene. BCRA1 and BCRA2 are known to be the faulty genes that are connected to ovarian cancer.
2. Age: You become more susceptible to developing ovarian cancer at a postmenopausal stage.
3. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT): Women who go for hormone replacement therapy put themselves at a greater risk of developing the disease. Nevertheless, if you stop undergoing the sessions of HRT, your risk of suffering from this fatal condition eventually decreases.
4. Obesity/overweight: This is also one of the important factors behind the increased risks of developing ovarian cancer. So, the more obese you are, greater is the risk involved.
What are the symptoms associated with ovarian cancer?
1. Symptoms at an initial stage include pelvic or abdominal pain, postmenopausal vaginal bleeding or irregular menstruation.
2. Loss of appetite or feeling full quickly
3. Other typical symptoms are diarrhea, constipation, nausea or changes in bowel movements.
4. Feeling of mass pressure at your lower back or pelvis
Treatment available for it
Treatment for ovarian cancer generally consists of a combination of surgery and chemotherapy:
1. Surgery: Treatment usually entails removal of the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes, including the surrounding lymph nodes as well as the fatty abdominal tissue, which often gets affected with ovarian cancer. This surgery may help you to retain the ability to conceive.
2. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is a procedure that follows a surgery and is performed to destroy the remaining cancer cells, if any. Chemotherapy drugs are either inserted into your vein or directly into the abdominal cavity and if need be, into both.