Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajeevYour feedback matters!
I am addicted to masturbating. How should I control. M loosing my weight, getting thiner how to control this?
For e. G am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
Platelets are 128000. Fever repeat in 7 to 8 hours. Since 29th sep 2016. Dengue is negative. Kindly suggest.
Earlier when I masturbate my penis gets hard but now a days it's get soft after masturbation. And now a days whenever I masturbate I'm fill bad about it and think of stopping it although I don't masturbate a lot. Once or twice in a week or in month some time.
I feel some times tiredness when I gets rest for a long time and I work for a long time then I gets cramp on my legs what is the reason behind this and what is the problem?
Hi I am 32 year old and I am getting married in Feb I am starting mustard oil massage on my penis. Is it harmful or its make some difference in my married life?
Sir, My brother is 20 years old male suffering from headache with slow fever from last 6 days. What should I do.
My Friend has suffering from piles (bawaseer). External pile is feel during stool pass. What should he do?
I am 20 year old and I am suffering from dust allergy and continuously sneeze many times. How can I avoid this problem.
What are the symptoms of swain flu And what causes swine flue What is difference between regular flu and swain flu.
My mother aged 76 years, having problem of "Sleep Talk" and frequent urination during the night. Result being she is literally awake the whole night. A solution is requested for her well being.
I think I'm suffering from diabetes. What are the symptoms of diabetes? When I got a wound on my body it takes a lot of time to recover. So what should I do now?
I am 32 years unmarried, continuous constipation which causes health problems like thin body, less weight and pain in lower part of legs on back side, please give suggestions.thanks.
Hello Sir, I am 26 years old. U have got my previous question that my penis water gets discharge before doing sex .So I didn't got the proper answer. What I will do properly now ?Tell me. If I will consult you then pls send me the Address of urs clinic in nearby New delhi. So that I will be really appreciable for u.
I am Having thyroid, tsh-6.75, but t3 and t4 is in normal but sometimes spinning head problem occurs with weakness. and obesity. Please do help.
Gastritis is a very common health issue and is faced by all all age groups. There are many factors that lead to gastritis or compound the already existing situation. Basically, gastritis is swelling of stomach lining. Spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. can cause or increase the gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining.
Gastritis is of two types:
- Acute gastritis, which occurs suddenly
- Chronic gastritis, which develops over a period of time
In India, gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years).
Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining. However, sometimes gastritis can cause pain in the upper part of the abdomen and may lead to stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are even no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is acute (happening suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time).
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Water brashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/feeling of vomiting
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion
Simple natural ways to treat gastritis:
- Taking half a gram of long pepper powder with honey is an effective way to curb gastritis. It is advisable to take this mixture twice a day.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot after dinner.Fennel seeds also very efficiently deals with the condition of gastritis. It is advisable to chew half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food to keep gastritis at bay.
- Readily available lemon also helps relieve feeling of nausea and bloating. Having lemon juice subsides vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot 20 minutes after dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.