Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I'm 27 and Virgin. I don't have a girlfriend or a sex partner though which I can satisfy myself. My family members are too much religious and society is also very strict and abstained from relationship before marriage. I don't even tried masturbation from the past 1 year and not having nightfall too. Once a while I take amla juice in the morning before breakfast to control the body heat. Nowadays I'm feeling that I've totally lost interest in sex and I'm feeling a headache when I think about it. I fear that I may not be able to satisfy my partner in future. I'm taking anti depressants from the past 6 years. I wonder is it normal or am I too much detached towards sex.
I am 25 years old female and have headache for last one week. I have used the pain killer for last week onwards but of no use. What should I do?
I have a diabetes problem and it has been constantly increasing so I have to reduce it. So I want some tips to reduce it.
Hi Doctor, I am not able to have a proper sex or fine sex with my life partner, for some time from recent times. I feel missed out and no proper ejection is coming, when I do masturbating secretion is there, but when having sex, no proper sex is happening, please help me in this.
I have severe back pain since 3days, due to these I could not sleep properly. I have tried to do some meditation but it became worse. Please help me to get out of my back pain!
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.