Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajan Pradhan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan PradhanYour feedback matters!
3 days ago when got up during night to relieve myself, I felt as if my both ears are blocked. There is no problem in hearing. I have gnawed mouth wide also but it does not help. There is no wax either. But it is very uncomfortable as when while eating the sound of chewing is heard very loud. Please suggest remedy. Thanks.I am 51 year old male.
Dr. I'm 18 years old. My problem is that I don't get a erection even in the morning. And if I try make the penis erect the sperms come out but the penis doesn't gets erect. What should I do?
Hello, I'm suffering from migraine and I consulted a doctor regarding this and having medicines for it. Even though I'm not feeling well and since few days I unable to remember that concepts which I read and use to forget works. Is this thing is due to migraine head ache please suggest me doctor.
My question is I do masturbation daily and I'm doing masturbation from past 4 year and Is there any problems in future if yes tell me what. Tell me the way to leave this habit. I don't want to do this any more thanks.
I am a 16 year old male. I have got something developing close rob my genitals. It is causing a lot of itching all the time. Started developing couple of weeks ago and now it's very uncomfortable. I don't know what it is but it might be a rash. Also my balls are itching a lot but can't see anything wrong on them. Please help.
I am 28 years old. And iI am sixth month running pregnant women. I Gottested by hiv lost month in karimnagar got positive and again tested immediately in Vijaya diagnostics and again got positive. Doctor advice me you and your husband go to ictc centres for test. And for me just confirmed by Western blot method. We went to ictc Gandhi hospital and tested by three methods and I got positive and my husband got negative hiv. Again after three months you will be confirmed by test doctor said to my husband. And my cd4count is 626. Can I confirmed by Western blot method after three months? Is there any chance to get hiv negative result? Based upon cd4count at what stage iI have hiv? Pls leave a reply my mind was totally confused and very disappointed.
My wife suffering from saviour repeated opthous mouth ulcers since from many years, as I consulted senior physician, surgeon, oral physian, immunologist and all, kindly inform me any treatment for above ?
While some people mistakenly think that hypersexual disorders and sex addiction merely refers to an unusually high sex drive, it is much more complex than that. It is very similar to other addictions, which is evident upon closer examination of the various sex addiction signs.
Just as an alcoholic craves his next drink, thinks he can stop on his own but fails over and over, uses alcohol to ease emotional pain, stress, loneliness, and anxiety, and continues to drink despite the negative consequences, so it is with a sex addict. Like other addictions, sex addiction is also progressive. It often starts with a relatively harmless behavior such as excessive masturbation while watching porn. Over time, however, it typically leads to other types of sexual activity that may be very risky or blatantly dangerous.
For the sex addict, sexual activity provides an intense, intoxicating euphoria or “high” while lacking any genuine emotional connection, intimacy, or love. It’s a temporary escape. Once the high wears off, the vicious cycle starts all over again. For the addict, the activity is not fulfilling. It has a significant negative impact on his life and often causes a lot of shame and self-loathing.
The indicators of hypersexual disorders will vary to some degree depending on the individual. For example, some sex addicts have multiple extramarital affairs, while others frequently hire prostitutes or use phone sex services excessively. Following are some of the most common sex addiction signs:
• Excessive masturbation – This is one of the most common early sex addiction signs. Often the sex addict masturbates while engaging in other sexual activity (e.g. while viewing pornography or talking to a phone sex operator).
• Obsessing about sex to the point that it interferes with their life
• Spending a significant amount of time planning their sexual activity – Sex addicts, just like drug addicts and other types of addicts, will devote a large amount of time determining where and how they will get their next “fix”.
• Frequent viewing of pornography or use of sexually explicit websites or other online services – This may include videos, adult magazines, pornographic websites, “adult” chat rooms, paying to watch sexual activity via webcams, or using dating websites that connect people interested in sexual relationships and / or one night stands.
• Frequent or excessive use of phone sex services
• Having multiple extramarital affairs or frequently having sex with multiple partners
• Frequent one-night stands with total strangers or prostitutes
• Staying emotionally detached from sexual partners – Many sex addicts are unable to establish a normal, healthy connection with a sexual partner. This is often due to deep-seated feelings of self-hate and shame. It’s not uncommon for a sex addict to want nothing more to do with a sexual partner once the activity is over.
• Frequent sex without using protection – Many sex addicts engage in high risk behavior such as unprotected sex. This is often because they are so driven to satisfy their craving that they don’t consider or care about the potential consequences.
• Engaging in sexual behavior that directly conflicts with their personal values or religious beliefs – For example, sex addiction signs for someone who is a devout Christian or Catholic may include having multiple partners or extramarital affairs, frequent one night stands, sex with children, or sex with prostitutes. They believe their behavior is morally wrong yet they’re unable to stop.
• Obsessing about a sexual partner who is unattainable – This type of fixation may lead to stalking or sexually harassing the individual, spying on them bathing or engaging in sexual activity (voyeurism), and, in some instances, violence.
• Frequently engaging in paraphilias (sexual behaviors that are considered unusual, distasteful, or unacceptable) – Paraphilias include things like exhibitionism, voyeurism, sadism, masochism, and pedophilia. Although they may indicate a possible addiction, not everyone who engages in paraphilias is a sex addict.
• The inability to stop despite the consequences – As with all addictions, this is one of the primary sex addiction signs. The vast majority of sex addicts are unable to stop without treatment for their addiction.
Taken dinner and went to sleep can increase weight.
This applies to calories intake in any form eg milk, fruits etc.