Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan ChawalaYour feedback matters!
I have deep under eye dark circle I will use melaglow rich but its can not fade away of 1 year I am sleep 8 hours regularly please suggest me good cream sir.
Last I year I suffer itching and skin peeling over the both palm and fingers, Dr. diagnoses it is atopic dermatitis, treatment given betamethasone ointment.
I am facing the problem Post inflammation hyperpigmentation due to ance How much time will it require to cure completely.
I have pimple scars, black dot marks, small holes in my face. How can I overcome and get a clear skin face?
Hello Doctor, Hand became very rough/Hard due to playing tennis. Feeling extremely depressed while hand shaking. Kindly advice how to get smooth and soft Hand.
I have a problem of my skin /face .In winter seasons I get problem of my skin .my skin get dry after washing with face wash and white materials appears to be seen in my face but in summer it is ok and my skin tone automatically change when I change my location from one place to another so what is the reason behind it .can you please suggest me any day night cream and sunblock cream and some whitening cream.
Hi Dr. I am taking novelon tablet. Is this tablet sideeffect of breast cancer. Breast cancer chances increase by taking this tablet somebody tell me about. Is this true. But my Dr. gave me this tablet 21 days course.
Hello doctor, I'm 23 and suffering with pigmentation, can you please suggest me what should I do, so that I can get rid off dis!
My son is 12years old his height is 132cm his growth has stopped and height is also not increasing he has white spots on face what should we do to increased his height.
HI am 30 years old. i am suffering from scalp bad smell. My scalp smells bad after 1 day of head bath. Please suggest me remedy for this.
I am a 21 years old girl and I don't have that type of glow on my face that was come once in this age and my weight is 40 kg which is not enough for in this age. What can I do for this.
While cutting my pubic hairs with a scissors I accidentally made a cut down there. It's not a deep cut but it bleeded for some time and then stopped. Please help. I am very worried.
Hello doctor. I Have pimples marks on my chicks I want to remove that it looks very, dirty and my skin is so much oily.
Last summer I have seen white circles on my back (both sides). I have consulted a dermatologist and applied ketoconazole cream. Now it's 2 months and still the white marks are left behind. How to get rid of this.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection.
Related Tip: "Diaper Rash: 8 Questions Answered by Dermatologist"