Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajan Arora
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir/mam Actually I have problem at my face, I have dark spot( jhaaiya) on my face please suggest me what I need to do.
My hair fall every day and my head get bald and hair is not coming back please recommend me good hair serum or tablet so I can get my hair again.
How to get the white skin and my face has changed to black since 3 months and what I do sir. I want some medicines r some ideas. You should give some ideas. I hope to you and I am waiting for your reply soon.
I am using skin lite ointment since 1 month. Suddenly I have stopped using it. My face turned to dark and pale dark marks also increased in my face. What should I need to do. Please help me.
someone suggested me berberis aquifolium q to get fair skin tone but I do not know how to consume it. How should I consume it.
Are you someone who has given it up on acne? May be you haven't thought about this. How about trying these harmless yet acne fighting foods?
Though quite contrary to our thinking food takes up only 25% of the damage of skin while the rest are contributed by hormonal chaos, stress, sleep disturbances, environmental pollution, dandruff and so on. But, at least the first 25% is in our control. Apart from a low fat diet, hormone free dairy products and natural home made
food is recommended for acne.
1. Water- Not just water but luke warm water will flush your body clean and to trigger off fat loss.
2. Vitamin A- if you are wondering about the potency of Vitamin A then get ready for the surprise. Accutane, a prescribed drug for acne is nothing but a megadose of this vitamin. Any Vitamin A rich foods (sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy veggies, lettuce) can be consumed to get your daily dose of 10,000 IU vitamin A. Avoid if pregnant or lactating.
3. Vitamin E and C- Vitamin E is familiar to all those who love their skin. These two vitamins are great to soothe skin. For these two vitamins eat citrus foods, papaya, nuts, broccoli and sunflower seeds.
4. Selenium- This is a mineral with antioxidant properties capable of protecting your skin. Eating wheat germ, brown rice, garlic, brazil nuts, eggs and fish like salmon and tuna would give you selenium.
5. Zinc- While local application of zinc is known to cure dandruff, zinc deficiency is also linked to acne. Have almonds, brazil nuts, wheat germ or turkey for a dose of zinc.
6. Omega 3 Fatty Acids- These are anti inflammatory preventing breakouts. Flaxseed oil, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds and cold water fish can be consumed in moderation.
You never know what works the best for you. Ask us for more!
I would be happy to answer any other queries you might have.Ask me privately
I have problem of Rashes between legs (red and black itchy circles) from 1 year I have concern many doctor in my region but this does not work. Please help me.
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in.
While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues. There are many things which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Physical Activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts. Talk to us in a private consultation for more information!