Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj Kumar ManiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough since last two or three weeks and heavy chest pain. Can you please give me reference what to do?
I m suffering from coughing for last 10 days I took a cough syrup (pil linctus) and antibiotics no relief yet. And I regularly gargle. What to do and little chest pain and back pain is also troubling. Please help.
Sir my mother suffered Tb few years ago and now she is fine but living with traces of coughing and whooping. So sir I just want to know whether this is normal or I need to further hold assistance.
From the entire winter session I have cough stuffy nose I consulted with m.d. Allopathy give me montair lc as I have dust allergy but I can understand that am not cure still my nose, sometimes left sometimes right and hv a tight chest as I have difficulty to take breathing altime coughing and evrytime with cough there is something like type of jelly I'm very very depressed what should I do now go for allopathy in Bangalore Or go for Ayurveda Or homeopathic. Feeling sick evrytime can't concentrate in study please help me out.
My problem is when I am sleeping cuff come from mouth and also store in larynx's and some times smell of pus come from nose. I think its sinus problem please give me proper suggestion.
My friend has sinusitis anf headache frequently Any medication to follow which will treat this disease completely?
1) close windows at night to avoid pollens
2) take regular medicines
3) do exercise and pranayama daily
4) diet should be healthy
5) keep bedroom clean and dust free
6) regular checkup at clinic
7) use a light color to wall as well curtains.(especially bedroom)
8) dinner should be taken before sunset.
9) use mask while going out or apply coconut oil to nostrils
10) carry inhaler all the time (emergency)
11) massage to the chest and back warm with oil, afterward take hot fomentation.
1) smoking -active or passive
2) exposure to allergens air pollution
3) avoid visit to gardens
4) stop the self medication. Paracetamol also increases the risk of asthma by 27 %.
5) avoid outside food
6) avoid preserved packed food
7) oily food should be avoided
8) cold drinks and ice-creams.