Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Raj KumarYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my ears. When I was taking bath I can't hear anything from outside. This problem will continue after the bath for 4 hours. This problem comes frequently. What I will do.
I am suffering from sinus problem for past 3 yrs and am taking medicines regularly but not cured yet.Request to advise
I' m 33 years old. I have a problem like always i' m in dizziness. My bp and sugar normal. My brain scan also normal. I don' t know how to get out from this problem. Please suggest me. Thanks.
I hear breathing sound in my right ear. Due to this I lose my confidence during speaking. Please suggest some remedies to overcome this problem.
Hello doctor m facing problem of sore throat from around 10 days. I recently had d problems in throat but I got cured by medicines. M worried abt my voice coz I want to b singer. I always take warm water fr it I gargles too with warm salty water but still m facing dryness n harsh voice. Why so? I did x rat of my chest too but no any infection found. Pls say me.
Hi I constantly burp all the time and after some foods some watery stuff comes back to throat and I have constant tightness which is relieved by burping this only occurs when I am stressed what tablets should I take and also should I get a endoscopy done.
I am a 28 yr old male and have vertigo and I suffered from past 1 year and I consult doctor also but my problem is not solved then how can I solve my problem?
I am 53 year old man. Doctor detected an ulcer at food pipe through endoscopy. Medicine is running. Pl suggest about diet & others.
My ent specialist says I have nasal polyps and recommends surgery but I want some better treatment. Please help. Thanks.
I am suffering from ear drain (yellow water comes from ear) from the age of childhood. It will generally occurs when I am suffered from Cold. I saw no of doctors they said that in my ear drum there are many small holes and suggest me to do ear surgery. So I ask you to please suggest some other methods through which I come out of this. Without any ear surgery.
I had throat pain last 3 days, can not swallow the saliva and can not speak .What is the reason for that trouble ?How can I prevent from this problem?
My sister is suffering from pressure/wistel sound on her left ear. She had just done a CT scan and in her report following LAB impression mentioned. Please help to understand problem and treatment - a small well defined rounded bony lesion measuring approx. 6×5 mm is seen in left middle ethmoidal air cells likely osteoma. Mild DNS in left side Mild mucosal thickening in left maxillary sinus s/o sinusitis.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.