Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj KapoorYour feedback matters!
I have pain in all over my body especially in hands legs n back bone. I feel also weak after delivery. My baby is now one year old and the important thing I feed her. So please tell me what will be better to improve my health and reduce pain?
My baby is 9 months old and suffering from common cold and cough. Can I use ascoril ls drops for cough.
Delivered baby on 1st. Flat nipples. Baby not latching on. Using nipple shield. Is it ok to use nipple. Shield.
Hi, I have a grandson of 2 months old, it looks that he is having constipation, cries a lot while passing motion, can I give him BONNISAN. Please advise.
My 4 year old son has caught cold while playing outside one week before. That time he was suffering from fever and severe ear pain. I shown him to ENT specialist .he prescribed Taxim-o for seven days. He also prescribed brufen (to reduce ear pain) for two days and told after two days give brufen whenever necessary. Now the problem is even after 5 days he is still suffering from ear pain and I have to give brufen even he used to cover his ears most of the times. Any suggestion how to proceed with this. Initially he said putting warm clothe eases his ear pain.
Dear sir. My question is I haven't able to sleep since 2 day and I am having a severe stomach pain. I tried multiple home remedies but didn't work. Please help me what can I do. Thank you.
I have a girl child of 2 years 4 months. She is staying with my parents. She is a hyper active girl. For the past 3 days. She could not report the urine. What I mean to say is .previously she was repeating us when she wanted to urinate. And we will take her out/wash room. But now she could not recognize that. And pissing automatically in dress. Daily at night time. We use has to her. Day time she used to tell about urine / motion. Now also she will tell about motion but not urine. She Is not feeling any pain in vagina. Is that any bad sign or need to consult doctor. Kindly suggest.
Hi my son is 1 year 8 months he's not eating properly don't know y he use to eat well but fr 2 days hes not eating he had cold we are giving him recofast and augpen kid DT.
My child's, who is 2yrs 5months old, mouth stinks in morning, now he is having cold, cough and fever. Even after medication its been a week, although I am consulting good docs for fever and cold but can h suggest ways so that I can keep him cold and cough and fever proof for longer time.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!