Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Sinha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am getting pain at rectum and penis at tip of penis. I have done CT scan, Urine culture, testicles sonography and complete blood test but all are normal. Urologist told me I have prostate problem and urine infection but in all the report it was normal. I have taken sildoo, Alfoo and some antibiotics tablets but this issue is never been resolved. I will be getting marry in a month. Can any one please help me in this issue. Now I am taking ayurvedic tablets chandrapraha sati 2 tab twice a day with some antibiotics tablets which was given by GP. I am getting more stress due to the pain and I do not want my marry should be affected by this. please help.
How to reduce creatinine level naturally. Any home remedies to decrease creatinine level? And maximum how much water is safe for a person to drink?
My cousin has a stone which cause swelling in his kidneys which operation should he suggest laser operation or not?
My father has gone from prostate surgery 10 days back, & doctor has not removed catheter yet, looking to consult good urologist, as till how much days catheter need to keep, worried that may not having any serious issue. My father also having high sugar need suggestion what o do.
I am 35 years old. I feel pain and uneasy in area just above the Penis and lower abdomen. I have to pass urine frequently 30 to 60 minutes interval. After passing urine I feel better. I feel burning sensation inside my body until passing urine. I diagnose several time USG of Whole abdomen, Uroflowmetry, Urodynamic, CT Scan, S creatinine but above investigation show my bladder is not working properly, Bladder neck is little high up. No Alopathic medicine for solve it. Please advise me homeopathic or Ayurveda .
I have problem in my anal it paining much when it's is standing and when going to toilet jalta h bahut.
Dear Sir/madam, Though am suffering from frequent urination so I got to know that KEGEL EXERCISES are good for controlling frequent urination. So kindly guide me how to do kegel exactly. Right now am doing KEGEL by controlling the frequency of urine while urinating
Is taking soda bicarb safe and is ENO is same and can it be taken for UTI if so how many times can it be taken.
I scan in 06-07-10 the right kidney size 11.2 * 5.2 cms in long axis. Presence of 2-3 small calculi seen in the middle pole each measuring about 4mms in the size the left kidney size 10.3 * 5.9 cms in long axis no evidence of any calci and I scan 08-12-12 the right kidney size 10.2* 4.0 cms in long axis. Presence of 3 calculi are seen in the lower pole each measuies 3 _ 4 mms in size the left kidney size 10.0* 4.7 cms in long axis no evidence of any calculi my question 1. The variation of kidney is a problem or not? 2. The small size calculi so it's easily dissolved or not? 3. The medicine will use the calculi dissolved or release in my urine way? thank you.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome ).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms.