Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul KashyapYour feedback matters!
I clean my tongue every time I brush (1-2 times a day). A white sediment forms within half a day making me uncomfortable as it could lead to bad breath. Please advice on how to proceed. It has been there for almost 5 months now.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.
Meri tounge per chaale ho gye h. Aur khane pene me problems ho rhi h. chale aander h kafi ander koi medicine suggest kare.
I have too much bad breathing problem even after brushing. Please give me a good advice I brush my teeth twice a day.
I am 32 year old male, My problem is related to my teeth. My teeth are of yellow color and I have used many toothpaste which are claiming that they can make teeth whiter, but no any result obtained. What is the best way to make teeth whiter.
Even though I brush my teeth regularly, I get bad smell in my mouth. Its more when I get up from sleep. I sometimes sleep at afternoon. Its more at when I wake up at that time. Please give me solutions for my bad breath.
I have my tooth decaying inside and with cavity due to which I get severe pain when any food stuff get stuck to it.
I am 28 years old suffering from short breath and weakness from 4 years but doctors of allopathic and ayurveda are unable to identify problem. All the tests are normal from cbc to pft and 2d echo. Recently I noticed too much saliva getting accumulated in my mouth if I don't swallow it than I don't have problem of breathlessness. If I swallow it than the problem occurs. I cannot spit every time as it is coming continuously.
Hi I am himanshu sharma age 22 I am having problem related to teeth. What is the simplest way to whiten our teeth?
I am feeling pain in upper tooth. Also consult to doctor. He speak for scaling and its also done. But I am still feeling pain. But now its less. Wat to do?
Want a healthier toothbrush try keeping it dry!